Maybe one day, someone will realise who was really to blame for the TRAGIC LOSS to Wikipedia of the mighty RexxS

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Maybe one day, someone will realise who was really to blame for the TRAGIC LOSS to Wikipedia of the mighty RexxS

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 am

Oh how I love laughing at wikishites.

Amidst all the whining and wailing at the loss of RexxS, I have been waiting for someone to finger the real culprit. The person who really should've got most of the blame for this UTTER TRAGEDY.

First, a little history lesson. RexxS had been quietly minding his own business as a regular editor for years. He clearly had no desire to be an admin, and very little actual need. He was nominated by Bishonen as a joke. An April Fool no less.

I was reminded of it here....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... this_year?

....where Ched and Giano were showing their usual lack of insight.

She hadn't even told him, and he only took it seriously once he was surprised to realise he might have half a shot. He made sure to tell people he considered this a one time deal. Even though Bishonen hadn't done what she is supposed to do and presented a serious nomination, people were supposed to assess his candidacy as if he was a serious nominee.

Here's the basic problem with the Wikipedia "community". They are all absolutely shit scared of Bishonen. She has perhaps the most power on the whole site. Such power that simply being allowed to pull this sort of thing, wasn't even that unusual.

Power to the point she can be the ultimate cause of the loss of RexxS, since she was the one who set him up to fail as they said in the inquest, even more than Maxim, and nobody says shit.

And being a close personal friend, she more than most should have known how he would really take the loss of his admin tools. Even though, ironically, she claimed she had nominated him to prove that being an Admin was no big deal, and even RexxS was happy to let people think that was his attitude to the role too.

After all, who in their right mind would have promoted someone who had come to them and said I demand to be an Admin because I have been here long enough, it's no big deal, but just so you know, I 'ain't begging, and I am going to throw my toys out the pram if you dare to take them away on the basis that I didn't keep my promise to be better and I actually misbehaved as an Admin in the same way I'd done as an editor, literally this past week before the nomination.

Ha ha ha.

Clearly to RexxS, it was a VERY BIG DEAL.

So big that he greeted his demotion by taking his leave of Wikipedia entirely.

Correction. He left Wikipedia even before he knew he was actually being demoted, merely that he was going to be investigated.

Some say that is because the system is rigged, and no Admin who gets put before ArbCom, leaves with their tools in tact. It's not the case entirely, but it's true enough that RexxS himself knew that he had done enough to warrant a demotion, and the acceptance of the case was confirmation of that.

Far be it from me to take the opportunity to stomp his guts out with all the glee of Schadenfreude, but you know what? Fuck him. And fuck everyone who claimed he was Admin material, or that he was a perfect example of a Wikipedia editor.

For is there anything that shows his true nature, than the fact a perfectly understandable decision by ArbCom is all it took for him to completely abandon the mission? Rather than just accept the decision of the one part of that whole entire website's crazy system of governance that is "democratically" elected, and go back to what he happily was for several years? And maybe even do what he should have done the first time around and try to behave like an admin for six months before asking to be one?

Nope. Too big an ask for such a big baby. All these people who claim they have met him in real life, and they never spotted he had this selfish streak in him? This pridefulness? This character flaw that speaks so well to his inability to keep his shit together when he's in a conflict over an issue he really really cares about?

They fucking knew what he was, they just didn't care. They did what they did when they supported his candidacy, and they knew what they were doing. Giano is proof that people like that are, ironically, if they themselves choose to never fucking leave, can basically rule the roost at Wikipedia. Be the biggest whiniest selfish little bitches imaginable. And still claim to be believers in The Mission.

It's too much for a prick like RexxS to swallow his pride, look inward, and realise he was wrong in how he used his tools, even if we accept (and it's up for debate) that he only fell below the required standards occasionally. Not for the first time, this was one of those Admin misconduct cases where people claim there's not only no fire, there's no smoke too, but then an even worse incident that nobody had even entered into evidence was being spoken about in the aftermath.

Here lies the flaw of the governance model where there is nothing compelling anyone to go looking for evidence on behalf of Wikipedia. And where the judges are apparently too lazy or too stupid or too busy chatting shit on Wikipediocracy, to get off their fat butts and look for evidence themselves.

You know what stops most people with no skin in the game from getting involved in the business of unearthing and presenting evidence against the likes of a RexxS? His friends. Specifically, Bishonen. Fear is a very powerful thing.

To get back to RexxS, it is this alone, this monumental baby huff, this epic episode of pride above all, is exactly the reason why he wasn't Admin material, and why Maxim has very serious questions to answer. Not that he needs to, he got elected to ArbCom after that idiotic decision as a Crat, so who will be asking him those questions? Himself? Beeblewank? NewYorkFatFuck? Not likely. Ha ha ha ha ha.

The community really are a bunch of utter muppets - both the people who thought RexxS was an Admin material (even though most of them probably knew he wasn't), AND the people who knew he wasn't, but they let the likes of Maxim shit in their mouth.

People like Beeblebrox. People like that are the real face of the community. Amidst all his behind the back chattering on Wikipediocracy with all his scum friends about what he thinks of people with less power than him, you just know he's too chicken shit to even say a thing about Bishonen about her role in the loss of RexxS, not even there, in the fetid basement, lest one of her minions reads it. Coward.

Be in no doubt, in case my gloating gives the wrong impression, I fully accept that a sad addict loser like RexxS is a victim too. He is a victim of a warped "community" just as much as anyone in that mad cult is. Below Bishonen, there are no real winners in the game of Wikipedia.

Find me someone with the guts to merely publicly ask Bishonen if she feels even a shred of guilt at the role she played in the loss of RexxS, and you might convince me there is something in that community that will one day, actually be good for Wikipedia.

Nobody will do that, because they fear her wrath.

To this day, she still talks about the time she beat a justified block by the founder of Wikipedia himself. The ultimate power. That block had been to enforce the principle of holding Admins to a higher standard. Oh the irony.