Wikipedia is in denial. Beyond My Ken's mental state is legitimately open to question.

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Wikipedia is in denial. Beyond My Ken's mental state is legitimately open to question.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue May 04, 2021 11:55 am

This is so Wikipedia.

How does an edit warring report like this......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... th_warned)

......result in a user getting blocked for writing this (about Beyond My Ken):
This user's extraordinary harassment of me continues. They have taken extreme exception to some grammar fixes I made; they have attacked me, my edits, and everyone who defended my edits. I think their behaviour is genuinely, literally psychopathic. Sergow (talk) 08:50, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
It's a perfectly true recounting of events, in my unqualified opinion. But you don't really need to be a medical doctor to see BMK is a psycho. There is a reason why he is the only user on the whole of Wikipedia who is so taken with using formatting for emphasis. Fucking weirdo.

At a certain point, isn't it just better for Wikipedia if you actually block the users who you can clearly see, are total psychos?

Beyond My Ken is an absolute freak show. He personifies the sort of madness you're going to encounter, if you want to be a long term Wikipedia editor in their current environment.

It is genuinely fair to ask - is he mentally ill? Like, properly damaged in the head? Not just a fucking asshole, but properly dropped on his head as a baby, not all there, Kumioko looks normal by comparison, insane in the membrane?

Shit, he is a perfect example of what makes their environment so toxic. Normal people can't hope to keep a level, even keel, when being asked to cooperate with freakshows like BMK. They're going to have to call it what it is, and so get blocked for personal attacks.

Not an attack, if it's just straight up true though, is it?

I'm sure we could crowd fund a medical doctor to actually give us an actual diagnosis based on his edits, if they really need it.

No surprise that he was protected here by Bishonen, the Admin who would be first to be banned if it were ever considered an actual crime, rather than some sort of beneficial trait, to be toxic user on Wikipedia.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipedia is in denial. Beyond My Ken's mental state is legitimately open to question.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue May 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Tracking nut-jobbery in real time. It's the best kind of Wikipedia criticism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ond_My_Ken

It is perhaps fitting that Serial Number Dipshit has just closed the accompanying AN/I report with his own rather unique use of formatting.

I had never previously considered that the sheer amount of quite similar Vested Contributor type cunt-fuckery that just those two users are responsible for in the whole of Wikipedia, might actually be because they are one and the same person.

Hilarious if true, given they have Bbb23 hanging around trying to figure out if the new user is suspicious. Maybe he should CheckUser them?

Oh no, oops, I forgot! :lol: