SHB2000 has nothing better to do

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: SHB2000 has nothing better to do

Post by ericbarbour » Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 pm

Cruizir2021 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:33 pm
Jesus siding with mentally ill globally banned users. And this is "better than wikipediocracy"
Far as I can tell, they're all mentally ill.....

Is SHB supposed to be a sock of Antandrus, or NIDA/Lupco posing as Antandrus, or what?

On 2nd thought, never mind, this is too stupid.

ihatewaggawagga
Sucks

Post by ihatewaggawagga » Sat May 29, 2021 1:23 am

SHB2000 looks very much like a sock of Ant. Both so call "claim" to revert vandalism cross-wiki, and SHB2000 was the one who nominated Antandrus for adminship. Both of them have never been in a disagreement, and also, SHB2000 is a new user, and only joined in January.

And when there was a discussion at Wikivoyage talk:User ban nominations, Ant had good relations with Leaderboard. And out of all the en.wikibooks admins, why did SHB2000 choose Leaderboard's.

Antandrus was also the one who protected SHB's talk page, which expired yesterday. Obviously one of the many sockpuppets of Antandrus.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat May 29, 2021 9:10 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 pm
This thread is lonely. It wants to be with its friends in the new "Garbage" subforum.

ihatewaggawagga
Sucks

Post by ihatewaggawagga » Sat May 29, 2021 11:47 pm

Sort of, it can, until SHB2000 and LPfi admit that they're sockpuppets of Ant

Cruizir2021
Sucks Noob

Post by Cruizir2021 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:07 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 pm
Cruizir2021 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:33 pm
Jesus siding with mentally ill globally banned users. And this is "better than wikipediocracy"
Far as I can tell, they're all mentally ill.....

Is SHB supposed to be a sock of Antandrus, or NIDA/Lupco posing as Antandrus, or what?

SHB seems to just be a random user. I'm confused who the wagga guy is, ive seen some guy impersonating ljupco/nida/grp on wikimedia that acted like him. but that mightve been wikinger (who has a ljupco impersonation shtick)

ihatewaggawagga
Sucks

Post by ihatewaggawagga » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:49 am

And as @NIDA has said, Ground One has now nominated SHB as an admin (according to NIDA, he's an Antandrus sock)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:02 pm

ihatewaggawagga wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:49 am
And as @NIDA has said, Ground One has now nominated SHB as an admin (according to NIDA, he's an Antandrus sock)
This subject was stupid to me, until someone nominated SHB2000 for adminship. That STINKS. SHB is just another shrieky little patroller asswipe and has written almost no content.

It is quite possible that SHB is a sock of SOMEBODY.

Some years ago I tried to "out" Antandrus. He lives in the Santa Barbara area, has a music PhD, is fond of/fanatical about Renaissance and Baroque era music, and does GIS work for an environmental-science company (some proof from an old Wikipedia Review thread--Ottava really hated the guy and you can guess why) etc. That is a WEIRD combination. Usually people who work in IT or environmental fields have degrees in them. So it's possible he is faking some part of his "CV". I managed to google up a couple of possibilities but nothing was provable. Antandrus is quite good at keeping his (old white male) ass invisible to search engines. His editing, such as it is, would support his paltry self-admitted identity. Might have worked for MRS.

By comparison; SHB2000 is a pure vandalism patroller who came from Wikivoyage. (proof) The Wikivoyage account was called "TravelAroundOz" until he/it/? started grinding Wikipedia. There's an Instagram account by that name. SHB is unquestionably an Aussie from Sydney. Doesn't seem to give much of a shit about music--just patrolling. But Antandrus is clearly protecting SHB on en-wiki, and SHB is sucking up to Antandrus on Wikivoyage. Might be "grooming a replacement". You be the judge.

Also: it's amazing how similar NIDA is to the old WR ranter "Danielaword". They both raged semi-coherently at length about Antandrus. Although, holy shit, Antandrus has made a LOT of enemies on Wikipedia over the years. Yet a lot of WP observers consider him to be "one of the more reasonable admins". I don't see much of that--just rage.

Cruizir2021
Sucks Noob

Post by Cruizir2021 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:05 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:02 pm
ihatewaggawagga wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:49 am
This subject was stupid to me, until someone nominated SHB2000 for adminship. That STINKS. SHB is just another shrieky little patroller asswipe and has written almost no content.

It is quite possible that SHB is a sock of SOMEBODY.

Some years ago I tried to "out" Antandrus. He lives in the Santa Barbara area, has a music PhD, is fond of/fanatical about Renaissance and Baroque era music, and does GIS work for an environmental-science company (some proof from an old Wikipedia Review thread--Ottava really hated the guy and you can guess why) etc. That is a WEIRD combination. Usually people who work in IT or environmental fields have degrees in them. So it's possible he is faking some part of his "CV". I managed to google up a couple of possibilities but nothing was provable. Antandrus is quite good at keeping his (old white male) ass invisible to search engines. His editing, such as it is, would support his paltry self-admitted identity. Might have worked for MRS.

By comparison; SHB2000 is a pure vandalism patroller who came from Wikivoyage. (proof) The Wikivoyage account was called "TravelAroundOz" until he/it/? started grinding Wikipedia. There's an Instagram account by that name. SHB is unquestionably an Aussie from Sydney. Doesn't seem to give much of a shit about music--just patrolling. But Antandrus is clearly protecting SHB on en-wiki, and SHB is sucking up to Antandrus on Wikivoyage. Might be "grooming a replacement". You be the judge.

Also: it's amazing how similar NIDA is to the old WR ranter "Danielaword". They both raged semi-coherently at length about Antandrus. Although, holy shit, Antandrus has made a LOT of enemies on Wikipedia over the years. Yet a lot of WP observers consider him to be "one of the more reasonable admins". I don't see much of that--just rage.
Danielaword and NIDA are both this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... e/Projects
i've never seen someone mad at antandrus who wasnt either projects or his impersonator wikinger

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:39 pm

Cruizir2021 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:05 pm
Danielaword and NIDA are both this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... e/Projects
i've never seen someone mad at antandrus who wasnt either projects or his impersonator wikinger
Ah, right, I remember that. What a fanatical editing addict. We didn't give this much attention when assembling the book notes. There are literally too many major sock operators stirring up trouble at all times, proper study requires superhuman patience. It does help to explain why Wikimedia projects are dominated by vandalism patrollers and deletionists today.

They hate their sock armies, but they NEED those sock armies, to generate a lot of the content.

lupcojansteriev
Sucks

Post by lupcojansteriev » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:00 am

[b]Please cut the nonsense. S.[/b]

Again, wikipedoiasucks, you are showing your blatant wikignorance, not allowing my reply to go thru saying it's garbage and in all caps, no you are garbage, period, you
are to post this reply to i defand my name and those who support me!!!

"Danielaword and NIDA are both this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... e/Projects
i've never seen someone mad at antandrus who wasnt either projects or his impersonator wikinger"

wikinger is huge problem too, he is psychopath, no doubt one of antandrus alter-egos:

I KNOW NIDAS AND I AGREE WITH THEM OUR FINE POSTS SHOULD BE MORE RESPECTED HERE AND WE DEMAND RESPECT & UNDERSTANDING IMMEDIATELY; ALSO NIDAS ARE NOT PROJECTS OR PROJECT GUY, IM ALSO NOT PROJECT OR PROJECTS GUY!!!

Why did I give my full legal name here, duh? I am a victim of antandrus crimes in real life as the dude is stalking me and my mother, spoofing our emails, trying to get us arrested and he has his pals, sockpuppets like SHB2000 and partners in crime: vermont (chris gates), bsadowski1 (brian sadowski), dannyS712 and others helping him:

en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Anna_Akhmatova&action=history

antandrus: WMF/WMFOffice's official stalker and satanist, using police as scare tactics to get his way:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/31.217.28.46

YUP, WIKI-PEDO-IA SURELY HAS STRONG PRIVACY POLICY...

https://archive.is/S6VLS

When one takes wmf to court, you have to sue it as entity? But you can put names of instigators jimbo wales who is as much guilty as antandrus who could have stopped antandrus in 2006? We want to checkmate the king thru irreversible privacy violations done to me and my mother thus we will damage forever wikimedia foundation he found, ironically, he editted kasaprov's gambit and plays gambit with the innocent, like me and i agree with this post:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kasparov%27s_Gambit&diff=1030732371&oldid=1028906456

as far as wikimoron supreme shb2000 goes, go under comments https://archive.is/k1iQk and type in his shitty name, dude is sockpuppet of anandrus as each one recommended each other on shitty wikivoyage to become
administrator and ikan kekek, its steward, obliged, wikifag makes everybody administrator when he gets whiskey under the table!!!