Wikiedpia Administrator Ritchie333's elitist view of Wikipedia. Arrogant, and moronic. Just like Ritchie333!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Wikiedpia Administrator Ritchie333's elitist view of Wikipedia. Arrogant, and moronic. Just like Ritchie333!

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Here's Wikipedia Admin and all round fuckwit Ritchie333 sounding off to the nobody's of Wikipediocracy.......
if you attempt to clean up a list article, you'll eventually give up because a bunch of editors you've never heard of, and IPs, will change it back to an unsourced mess. "Oooh, a list article, I want to put an entry on it, me me me me!"
A typical insight into this fuckwit's mindset.

In terms of content creation, even in the case of lists, the vast majority of Wikipedia was built by editors he has never heard of. But no, he wants to shut Wikipedia down to just those he knows. Which would solve his problem, because THERE WOULD BE NO INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CLEAN UP. Dumbass.

If he cared that much about Wikipedia, and really, like most of these power crazed douchebags, he really doesn't, he would not just abandon such an article. He would perform what is known as, by the content nazi brigade, stewardship. He would have the article on his watchlist, and he would review new additions, cleaning them up and sourcing them as necessary.

And of course, him being an Admin and everything, it would also mean he could swiftly and easily do what is necessary to stop unsourced additions by enthusiastic newcomers if it really was being done at a rate no article steward could reasonably cope with.

As with most Wikipedia Administrators, who are allegedly their most trusted and experienced users, it of course doesn't even seem to occur to him, that each and every editor who adds an unsourced item to a list, enthused as they are by the awesome power of being allowed to add it, well, they're a potential new recruit to Wikipedia, and with a little bit of guidance in how to do things like source an entry on a list, in no time at all, they too, could become a productive editor.

This is Wikipedia. This is how it is supposed to work, dumbass. It's your dumb luck if you thought you were joining a different cult, and surely you spotted these inherent flaws as you were climbing up the greasy pole to Admin, no?

Naturally, none of this will occur to the Wikipediocraccy twats. They'll simply sympathise with him, like he's hard done by or something. Douchebags that they are.

Nice job, Jake. Way to run a criticism forum. :roll: