The three sexual deviants behind the Daily Mail Wikipedia ban

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

The three sexual deviants behind the Daily Mail Wikipedia ban

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:48 pm

I just learned a very interesting thing. David Gerard appears to be posing as South Korean actress/singer Jisoo on Wikipedia. Up to an including using pictures of her in their Wikipedia biography. What a creepy bastard. She is apparently 26, but you can see how she would appeal to someone with much younger tastes.

I can think of no other reason for this edit summary, which seems to identify David as the owner of that account. Perhaps because he is aware of the rule that says alternate accounts cannot be used in project space, this "Sdrqaz" identity seemingly being used only for goofing off, for uncontroversial edits/admin actions. Perhaps he felt this Daily Mail issue was just too important to do whatever it is he needs to do to log in to his main account. He apparently didn't get the memo that alternate accounts need to be publicly linked from their user pages. Naughty naughty.

This all seems to fit with what else is known about the other people who have led the charge against the Daily Mail on Wikipedia. Hilbillyholiday was exposed by the Mail as a deviant. And as I recently examined, Guy Macon clearly wants to have sex with thirteen year old girls. He'll deny it, but consider the source. Can you believe a single thing that man says?

I have no similar evidence of deviancy by Guy Chapman, but someone that tightly wound, trying that hard to appear not to be a Nazi, while espousing very Nazi views regarding the media, well, you wouldn't be surprised, would you?