Nathalie Martin resigned as ED of Wikimedia France

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: Nathalie Martin resigned as ED of Wikimedia France

Post by sashi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:
sashi wrote:I don't want to go digging into WMF France's dirty laundry (some of my translations got blown away with WR), but I do get the impression that the story is quite a bit more complicated than her resignation letter lets on. She doesn't seem to be taking any responsibility whatsoever (except for the good stuff)... bref. not my onions. :)
Sashi, do you have (or can you find) the link to that timeline of WM-France events that was shared by the other French speaker on WR-2? It occurs to me that members and staff here may not have seen it. I couldn't find the link in my cursory search.

Erm... (please) don't shoot me but I think Moulin Rouge was actually Rogol... ^^ Here's the archive of the WR thread: https://archive.is/q7e2L

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Re: Nathalie Martin resigned as ED of Wikimedia France

Post by Flip Flopped » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 am

sashi wrote:
Flip Flopped wrote:
sashi wrote:I don't want to go digging into WMF France's dirty laundry (some of my translations got blown away with WR), but I do get the impression that the story is quite a bit more complicated than her resignation letter lets on. She doesn't seem to be taking any responsibility whatsoever (except for the good stuff)... bref. not my onions. :)
Sashi, do you have (or can you find) the link to that timeline of WM-France events that was shared by the other French speaker on WR-2? It occurs to me that members and staff here may not have seen it. I couldn't find the link in my cursory search.

Erm... (please) don't shoot me but I think Moulin Rouge was actually Rogol... ^^ Here's the archive of the WR thread: https://archive.is/q7e2L
On WO Tippi seemed to have an idea of who Rogol is. I wasn't positive but I thought she might have been hinting that he's quite young. Unless he's Poetlister I think it would be hard to fake knowing some of the things he occasionally writes about.