John Pack Lambert

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

John Pack Lambert

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:21 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1040694520

Another day, another victim of the Wikipedia cult's disturbing habit of getting seriously disturbed people addicted (because nobody rational and ethical would dedicate their life to Wikipedia), not knowing or caring that they're not exactly playing with a full deck, and then acting surprised when the community's idea of good self-governance pushes them to the brink of suicide.
I am really, really, really, really, really, really sorry for my post. I was very frustrated. I am very, very, very sorry. I really, really, really, really want to be involved in Wikipedia. I am asking that I be given another change. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want one. Please, please, please, please let me edit again. John Pack Lambert (talk) 19:21, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
I always fail at everything I set out to do. Everything I try comes to naught. John Pack Lambert (talk) 20:48, 25 August 2021 (UTC)

The things I most want in my life are routinely taken away from me. John Pack Lambert (talk) 20:50, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
No surprise to see Drmies and Cullen wanting to keep this person addicted. They need people like this around, people they can feel superior to, and control and torment at will. Without that, they are what they are, unremarkable old white dudes trapped in boring lives of little significance.

You can't really bully and manipulate people who are healthy and robust, and while Wikipedia as a cult is still quite effective at banning outsiders who stand up to the bullying of Drmies and Cullen, elevated to high ranking members for their sheer skill in keeping the cult a cult, it is rather a ballache for them to set those wheels in motion. Relatively boring stuff, compared to the thrill that is keeping a John Pack Lambert in their electrified cage.

Sick stuff.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: John Pack Lambert

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Properly sick. Absolutely train wreck. Now blocked for a week, with talk page access removed, and you really have you assume good faith to read it as a welfare block. Floquenbeam literally called it a cool down block, which allegedly don't happen, right? Floquenbeam "negotiated" this outcome with the user, which of course only tortured them more, as they BEGGED for it to be shorter than a week.

Drmies has of course been there all along, torturing the user.....
....Right now, there's really nothing you can say that will make this better; you already have editors willing to stick out their neck for you. I know you and I have probably never agreed on anything, and in your heart of hearts you probably know that I was usually right, but I also proposed you be unblocked. So go do something else for a few days and come back to see what the community can agree on--because it's up to the community now. Take a walk. Pet a dog, or two. See you later. Drmies (talk) 01:08, 26 August 2021 (UTC)
The benevolent torturer.

I swear the only reason he says stuff like this, is so the victim absolutely loses their shit and commits a personal attack so severe, he gets a ton of bricks dropped on their head.

Can you imagine being told by someone who is regularly not just proveably wrong on many basic Wikipedia issues, he can often be found boasting how ignorant he is of basic processes and procedures, that in their opinion, you know in your heart, they're always right?

I'd cave his fucking head in with a brick (can you tell I've been bricklaying today?)

What will it take for these people to realise what they have actually done to this person?

Wikipedia has properly, absolutely, fried his brains. And yet they are still overwhelmingly fixated on either finding some way he can return to editing, or in the case of some of his enemies, making sure he is blocked for cause, rather than his own protection.

Only a professional can help him now. Shame that there aren't any on Wikipedia, right? Oh well. :roll:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:22 pm

Of course, we must never forget who the REAL VICTIMS in all this are.......
I have decided to withdraw my offer to unblock as I am now concerned that there is a strong likelihood that if I unblock that I will be made to feel foolish about it. HighInBC 12:21, 26 August 2021 (UTC)
It's very simple: you broke the rules and weren't truthful when you were asked about it--that is the part that's unfair. If you really wanted to move on, there were other things you could have done--like following the rules. Accept the restrictions and try to come back, for instance. But now everything is unfair, questions are asked the wrong way, there is a "mass attack" (when SO many people, including me, stuck their necks out for you)--no. You are not the victim of the actions of administrators; rather, we are here being distracted and working on your case only to find that confessions are followed by evasions and lies. Drmies (talk) 14:27, 26 August 2021 (UTC)
What major crime promoted these comments?

A user who is obviously seriously mentally ill, beyond simply being addicted to Wikipedia, created sock-puppets to escape a situation that was clearly causing them immense distress. They made a handful of inconsequential edits, and the user has confessed and profusely apologised.

What an ABSOLUTE CRIME eh?

Seriously. You have to be some kind of UTTER PRICK to view this as a serious material breach of SOCK......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... Architects

.......but SQL is soooooo happy that he caught his man. Triumphantly dropping his deliberately ambiguous question right in the middle of a user having a seriously traumatic time. :oops:

But I have a question. What prompted a CheckUser being run here? Because I'm not seeing legitimate reason for a check there. Two users said the same thing, one is new and apparently experienced. Suspicious, but as per updated ArbCom advice attempting to enforce the privacy policy, that is still not grounds for a check.

Anyway, that's by the bye. En.wiki CheckUsers routinely FISHING even after the updated ArbCom guidance is hardly news. Maybe Wikipediocracy will write a blog post about it one day, seeing as how several of their members have the actual responsibility for preventing it. And you will know that day, because you will see a pig flying.

It's the response from Drmies that is the really sick stuff here. It's just more proof that Drmies is a fucking psychopath. Why? Well, cast your minds back to when Eric Corbett created a sock-puppet, not just while under active sanctions but while blocked, that didn't just made a handful of edits, it operated for MONTHS, with the knowledge and therefore complicity of multiple Administrators. And even when he was caught, he still bullsitted the community, claiming it was his roommate. I don't think he has ever admitted it.

Want to have a guess how outraged Drmies was?

Why not ask him. He's an approachable guy, always happy to explain his actions, as long as you're not asking as an outsider of course. Just make sure you don't have a brick in arm's reach, because he will bullshit you or otherwise insult your intelligence, even if you have 100,000 edits to your name.

This is Wikipedia. Drmies is Wikipedia.

You would need to come up with an even worse word than gaslighting, to describe what he does to those he holds power over.

You know the type. Probably doesn't just torture puppies, but probably has to look in their eyes as he does it. A properly evil person, who achieves that rare thing, standing out in a sea of evil.

Maybe Wikipediocracy will write a blog post about Drmies one day. On look, another pig.

HTD.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Ask Lambert about his "old friend", Karl "Obiwankenobi" Brown, employee of the Rockefeller Foundation. They both enjoy grinding categories.
He first appeared in June 2006 under Karl.brown. The name was changed in July 2012, claiming "privacy" reasons. Not surprisingly either, as his early editing history reveals numerous edits to Rockefeller Foundation, MHealth (a professional concern of his), and more possible COI edits. His editing prior to the name change was sparse, and included some vandalism patrolling. After the name change he became an aggressive "category gnome", mostly in subjects relating to health-care around the world.

Interestingly, in February 2012 Mr. Brown removed a citation showing that the Rockefeller Foundation had been involved in the eugenics movement, funding studies prior to 1939 that were used by Nazi Germany to justify its program of racial "purification".

He has an unexplained deep interest in writer Amanda Filipacci. [1][2][3] Which Filipacci herself explained in the New York Times. "As soon as the Op-Ed article appeared, unhappy Wikipedia editors pounced on my Wikipedia page and started making alterations to it, erasing as much as they possibly could without (I assume) technically breaking the rules. They removed the links to outside sources, like interviews of me and reviews of my novels. Not surprisingly, they also removed the link to the Op-Ed article. At the same time, they put up a banner at the top of my page saying the page needed “additional citations for verifications.” Too bad they’d just taken out the useful sources. In 24 hours, there were 22 changes to my page. Before that, there had been 22 changes in four years. Thursday night, a kind soul went in there and put back the deleted sources. The Wiki editors instantly took them out again."

Brown became enmired in the argument over recategorization of female authors separately from other authors (see Misogyny#2013). He was quite friendly with John Pack Lambert. [4] Per this April 2013 Wikipediocracy discussion: "I am having a "meeting of minds" with Wikipedia categorisation experts John Pack Lambert and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Drmies and Newyorkbrad on my Wikipedia talk page ..." He also appeared on Jimbo's talkpage to make the same claims.

Brown later showed up on the Qworty clean-up page and offered to help. Interestingly, he continued to edit the "men's rights movement" article.

June 2013: Brown attempted to do some rather idiotic things to articles about female genital mutilation. And fell into an editwar with SlimVirgin, which he lost.

In August he fell into argument over the move of Bradley Manning to "Chelsea Manning", one of the sillier Wikipedia disputes. [5] The Manning arbitration named him as a disputant, although there is little clear evidence left of what he had actually been doing. Brown got part of what he wanted, an "admonishment" for David Gerard, one of the principal warriors in this area. Brown's ongoing interest [6][7] in gender dysphoria is baffling.

24 June: an attempt to delete categories such as "Violence against men" and "Violence against men by continent" is fought to a standstill -- by Karl. And almost no one else.

SkepticalHistorian
Sucks Fan

Post by SkepticalHistorian » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:03 am

Stunning

Drmies, Cullen (& Jimbo) wouldn’t know the truth if Jesus-Christ told it to them, i.e., they would crucify him.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:45 am

John Pack Lambert wrote: Wikipedia is my whole life. It is the one thing in my life where I actual make useful contributions to the world. To take this away is just plain horrible.