Beeblebrox can't stop putting his foot in it

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox can't stop putting his foot in it

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:58 pm

A few days ago Beeblebrox claimed on Wikipediocracy that.....
On an even halfway functional project this would've been speedy deleted within minutes of being created instead of sitting for three years.
.....speaking about an image hosted on "sister" project Commons.

Why is this funny? Because the idea Wikipedia is halfway functional is of course risible shit.

Since Beeblebrox thought it wise to use one single example to measure how utterly dysfunctional a project is, allow me to present this recent report at the Wikipedia's Admin noticeboard.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... e_deletion

You will note that it apparently took Wikipedia's Administration TEN YEARS to notice they were hosting a hit piece, and delete it. :oops:

That's someone's life being directly harmed (and it seems highly relevant that it was only noticed and deleted once the person themselves started trying to take it down).

It is orders of magnitude a more serious screw up than apparently not speedy deleting a picture of a celebrity in pigtails as a copyright violation, when apparently it was so blurry it wasn't even usable anyway.

I could have gone back and found a historical example to make the point earlier, but since I know fuck ups like this are a semi-regular occurance on Wikipedia, I knew all I had to do was wait, and example that showed Beeblebrox was being an absolute tool would be along in no time at all.

It wouldn't be possible to do that, on a halfway functional project, surely?

I wonder what Beeblebrox will say to that.

I'll tell you.

HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.

Don't like that? Well, fuck you. In the esteemed wisdom of Wikipediocracy board Admin Jake, Beeblebrox can say what he likes, when he likes. If you call him out, you will be banned. Just. Like. Wikipedia.

The Wikipedia community directly elects these pieces of shit to high office.

The Wikipedia community are fucking retarded.

And Wikipediocracy is nothing but a Wikipedia tribute act.

On a halfway functional project, someone wouldn't even see this shit as their first
talk page message.....
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to [their biography] have been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
But as we all know, Wikipedia has already reached the level of dysfunction where there aren't enough human editors to patrol new edits.

No way around this problem. There's never going to be a program that can tell the difference between a vandal and a person trying to stop Wikipedia hosting a hit piece on them.

That requires humans.

But 99.9999999999999999999% of humans would never in a million years sign up to volunteer for a project where a piece of shit like Beeblebrox is given power.

HTD.

:flamingbanana: