Globally Banned user nearly made it to Administrator

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Globally Banned user nearly made it to Administrator

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 pm

Wikipediocracy are serving a purpose here, albeit quite accidentally I am sure.

As the only venue that will allow Eostrix to make his case publicly and transparently, we are seeing that it probably is the case that the only thing that could persuade ArbCom to unblock was if they proved their real identity to them. Which, of course, nobody with any sense, guilty or innocent, would do. That place leaks like a seive. That Committee includes an immoral scumbag like Beeblebrox. Fuck that.

This all serves to prove that, if these are the stakes, then you should have expected one of three things.....

1. A unanimous vote by ArbCom to block.

2. A wait until Eostrix was actually seen to have done something that conceivably benefits Icewhiz, narrowly construed, before blocking.

3. An investigation begun immediately, and without any suggestion that it might have been put on the back burner indefinitely, had Eostrix not run for RfA.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:25 am

The WO thread is pathetic, but we expected that, right?
https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 14&t=12186

HEY ASSHOLES! SHOW US WHERE EOSTRIX WAS FUCKING WITH HOLOCAUST-RELATED CONTENT!!!

Oh, you can't? Not going to dump on Beeb either for his hand-waving bullshit, I assume? Also not going to lean harder on Scottywong for posting stupid snark like offering to sell his admin account?

Fools. COWARDS.

Hilarious to see Eostrix (or some maniac posing thereas) showing up on Wikipediass-cracksy to spew weblinks and other useless crap. And promptly inserted foot in mouth--by ADMITTING things. Eostrix rightly SHOULD be challenged here, as well as Beeb.

But NOOOO all we get is miserable grade-school sniping. They can't be forthright and pursue the actual truth, nonono.....Wikipediocracy Is A Tender And Loving Forum. Does any of that shit look "tender and loving" to you? :jerkoff: You want a forum that Wiki-Bastards are willing to post on, this is the horseshit you must do, and the spin you must tolerate.

For proper completeness: the notorious Haaretz article about the "Polish concentration camp hoax". Which doxes Wikipedia editor "Poeticbent", the person guilty of the most outrageous crap in this area. He was topic-banned, and left WP after posting a long essay (under his real name!), denying.....stuff.

(Note: Haaretz changed the URL so direct links don't work. You have to cut-paste it into your browser address box.)

So, why isn't Haaretz being put on the official WMF blacklist as an "unreliable source", for being teh eeeevil "WP:OUTING" publication? Did they actually print some WP:VERIFIABLE truth? Note they didn't dox Icewhiz himself. Because he's a "good Israeli", I assume. Another "useful idiot". (Needless to say, antisemitic sites like National Vanguard found this story "amusing". Pot/kettle?)

Clearly the Wikipedia insider butt-squad is drifting away from the old "Israel Is Magic and must never be criticized" attitude of the SlimVirgin/Jayjg era. This would have been outright heresy 15 years ago (although the stupidity around Eostrix's banning is 100% pure classic Wiki-Shit).

How many times must I say this: NO ONE WINS OR LOSES IN THESE STUPID WIKI-BATTLES. No one "looks better" either. The only losers are the people expecting Wikipedia to be "accurate and factual".

And as for Adversary's comment:
Nah, not so much directly threats, as outing. He had a twitter-account (now long since banned) where he outed (or tried to out) his, eh, adversaries (=editors who were not pro-Israeli enough, or editors interested in the Holocaust who weren't critical enough about Poland/Poles)

And he outed not only his adversaries, -but also their spouses, elderly parents, pre-teen children; you name it: all were named/outed/photos published (if he had them) + contacting your work-place(!)
If anyone can find leftover traces of Icewhiz's Twitter, please post here. It would be edifying. I'm getting really disgusted with looking at the leftovers of the Icewhiz story. Greatly complicated by his use of the handle of a popular hip-hop star.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:38 am

And let me add this, where Icewhiz showed up to fight over the Mark Dice article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mark_Dice/Archive_6

There's Jimbo Hisself, apparently taking orders from Dice himself to change the article......and fighting with his own administrators.....another unnoticed example of Jimbo having his ass handed to him by his acolytes. Moderately amusing.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:55 pm

Thanks to someone for providing the link to Icewhiz's Twitter. Yeah, that's a crazy bastard. He's getting "special mention" in the book wiki now. If he had done this in 2008 he would have been protected by the Jayjg nutsquad. Today.....meh.

Read his Twitter comments. He sees antisemites everywhere. Accused TonyBallioni of being "popular on Stormfront". That's a damn good way to get your ass permab&. Icewhiz is unquestionably the worst pro-Israel combatant I've ever seen, simply based on his Twitter ravings. Even total loons like Isarig or IronDuke or Brewcrewer didn't stoop this low. Y'know, there are drugs to help people like him.....

Also note that many of the links he posted, to AN/I and arbitration arguments, were oversighted.....I'm starting to wonder if Icewhiz was one of the old NGO Monitor crew, or possibly that hilariously screaming asshole David "Appletree" Brotsky, founder and apparently-only member of the "jewish Internet Defense Force". Ask Dan Murphy about Brotsky. He was too absurd and cartoonish to take seriously anyway. Israel-Palestine squabblers tended to keep their bullshitting on Wikipedia itself. None of them except maybe Brotsky started a Twitter and filled it with accusations and personal abuse, that I can find anyway. It's a sure-fire method to get yourself banned from Twitter AND Wikipedia. (Winky wink: Brotsky abandoned the website of his "Defense Force", thejidf.org. And it's been taken over by an Indonesian gambling website. Ha ha ha.)

https://web.archive.org/web/20191003130 ... om/JewWiki
screenshot-web.archive.org-2021.10.23-12_32_51.png
screenshot-web.archive.org-2021.10.23-12_32_51.png (133.31 KiB) Viewed 3570 times

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:55 pm

It took Wikipediocracy (read:Jake) an ABSURDLY long time to shut down that whole "well, if you're innocent, you would have no qualms about telling ArbCom who you really are" bullshit.

If it smells like a sell out...

Speaking of which:
the only reason a person would ever accuse me of being a "sellout" would be to divert critical attention from that person's own atrocious and embarrassing record of continual, obsessive Wikipedia editing activity, one that probably goes back for so long it looks more like some sort of sick psychological dependency — one which clearly calls for immediate psychiatric intervention
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, as everyone knows, my policy is deliberate ambiguity. For lots of very good reasons. I don't think I have ever stopped anyone asking me questions or otherwise criticising me for it.

It begs a question here though. If Jake isn't a sellout, why does he run a forum that so often tries it's very hardest to stop the people I am very flattered to often be linked with?

What does an alleged critic of Wikipedia have to gain by helping Wikipedia bury the scandal that is the Marek Kukula situation, for example?

Speak up Jake. You somehow neglected to say something the first time around. To stay silent a second time, now that you seem determined to throw light onto what you allege is the work of an insane person, well, some might think you're trying to avoid incriminating yourself.

Not me. I already know you're guilty.

A sell out is what a sell out does.

If you don't like the label, its it embarasses you to this extent, well, you could always show, with a concrete act, that you're not the ever loving friend of Wikipedia and all who fight its disgusting battles to keep the world from understanding what it really is.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:26 pm

Believe it or not, someone who actually thinks Eostrix is Icewhiz has themselves calculated there could be around 200 instances of entirely innocent utterances of "all be it" on Wikipedia.

Maybe someone should remind them that officially, the ban doesn't rest on public evidence at all, so why would this even be relevant? It could be 20 or 20,0000, Eostrix isn't getting unbanned, or so we have been told.

But who knows. We were after all told that by Wikipedia people who are essentially part of the furniture on Wikipediocracy, so maybe they're engaged in deliberate smoke and mirrors, if not just daft loose talk that's sinking their own battleship.

So much for independence.

I guess they can still claim they've been duped by Beeblebrox who has been using them all along, but really, whose buying that these days?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:07 pm

the only reason a person would ever accuse me of being a "sellout" would be to divert critical attention from that person's own atrocious and embarrassing record of continual, obsessive Wikipedia editing activity, one that probably goes back for so long it looks more like some sort of sick psychological dependency — one which clearly calls for immediate psychiatric intervention

STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF

:flamingbanana:

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:28 am

According to a couple folks I talked to, who could veey well be lying to me, the Arbcom actually thought it was me initially.

I've made no secret that i've had a sock account for the last couple years and that I'm planning to start an RFA any time.

I suspect those tweets and comments I've made were reported to Arbcom and when they looked at the parallels betweem the accounts, thought it was mine.

I think it's likely that Arbcom or someone checks every new candidate to make sure they arent a sock though, so anyone who does submit an RFA can expect there to be a behind the scenes deep dive on their editing.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:30 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:28 am
I've made no secret that i've had a sock account for the last couple years and that I'm planning to start an RFA any time.
I suspect those tweets and comments I've made were reported to Arbcom and when they looked at the parallels betweem the accounts, thought it was mine.
Thanks, this is accidentally one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a WP criticism forum. The implication is obvious: Arbcom works increasingly like the Soviet bureaucracy during the Great Purge of 1937-38. Strelnikov has been making jokes about this for years.....but it now appears he was closer to the truth than expected. They see "counterrevolutionaries" and "spies" everywhere. What does one expect from a libertarian pseudo-government-thing in which the majority of button-pushers are totally anonymous? (Or think they are...)

Now I'm starting to wonder how long it will be until a wiki-fanatic assassinates someone--for editing Wikipedia. For all we know, it has already happened, and the insiders/WMF don't DARE talk about it. Instant radioactive bad publicity. "I was only following orders" etc.

Honestly I hope you get an admin sockpuppet. They deserve you. However I would point out one thing: Eostrix was nominated by Harry Mitchell, one of the oldest "inside pocket pool players", and long-notorious for banning people without good justifications. RFAs really need to be started for accounts that mostly patrol vandalism. And should be opened by deep insiders, preferably by two or more. You need to get your sock nommed by someone more "trustworthy" than Mitchell. Preferably a current sitting arbitrator. THAT would complete the maximum cycle of Wiki-Paranoia and Wiki-Hilarity.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:45 pm

And for what its worth ive been actively working to make sure that arbcom sees sockpuppets in their soup. I want them to assume every new account is a sock until proven otherwise.
#BbbGate