Floquenbeam shuts down Guy Macon hard

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Floquenbeam shuts down Guy Macon hard

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:43 pm

I continue to be bemused at how Guy Macon isn't yet indefinitely blocked, but this is the sick truth of Wikipedia I guess. It's like he has broad immunity to lie about things which are easily checked (no, Floquenbeam did not block him for violating a rule he just made up), and generally not abide by what are usually pretty solid community norms (no lifting of restrictions until you have admitted fault, no furthering of grievances long beyond their useful life).

It seems clear now that his recent request to have his "voluntary" interaction ban with Fae lifted, a request which made no fucking sense at all given his actual reasons, was actually a thinly disguised opportunity to continue trying to remind people that the only reason Wikipedia has lost his valuable contributions, is because Floquenbeam is a big bad meanie.

As the bizarro world sight of Guy being allowed to have his restriction lifted proceeded in parallel, super fan AlexEng gave Guy the perfect opportunity to do what he was really trying to do....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... le_return?

It was unsurprisingly just a restatement of all the bullshit grievances against Floquenbeam that have fallen on deaf ears for six months already. But this is Guy. Part of his mental illness is perhaps not picking up on subtle social cues, like how nobody else in wikiland (at least, nobody who matters), seems to give a shit about what's got sand in his pants.

Buried in among the crap, was the usual claims that Floquenbeam did something he hadn't, and statements to the effect that he's a bad man for not realising it and stepping aside so that others can monitor Guy.

To his credit, Floquenbeam is still not giving Guy what he wants. And why should he? The man is straight up lying. He's burying it in long winded posts, but its right there, a big fat lie. More than one, truth be told. Self serving bullshit.

Maybe Guy Macon knows he is lying, but thinks he can get away with it if he just persists with his nonsense. Maybe Guy Macon's mental illness is such that he genuinely thinks his version of events is what really happened, and he genuinely doesn't realise that absence of nobody else jumping up and down and screaming about the injustice of it all, is a pretty good sign he's lost his fucking mind.

Neither scenario adds up to a situation where you would ever want Guy Macon being a Wikipedia editor, never mind someone who can claim to be a veteran (and of course, the manner in which he says it, even that is a self serving lie).

And so to make his point, Floquenbeam shut him down hard.....
Floquenbeam wrote:
AlexEng wrote:@Floquenbeam: maybe this is a long shot, and maybe you don't have a good reason to do so, but I'd like to ask you to consider what Guy Macon wrote above. Will you please consider agreeing to merely recuse yourself personally from administrative decisions related to Guy? Guy has been a prolific and valued contributor on the articles I have seen him work on, and I would be really happy to see him return to the project. I just ask that you please not use my talk page to rehash the initial disagreements that led to Guy's block and retirement. Please. If you don't feel that you can respond without that, I will happily accept silence. Otherwise, please feel free to say whatever you like. Thank you both. AlexEng(TALK) 12:18, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
No. That demand is made in bad faith. Guy is welcome to return at any time; it’s his decision, not mine. At your request I won’t go into more detail here, but I’m of course willing to do so if you have questions. —Floquenbeam (talk) 12:32, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
End of story for now I guess.

It is still quite disturbing that Guy Macon is still theoretically free to resume editing any time he wants, but hey, this is Wikipedia. It's not like they have ever cared that people with such a loose grip on reality or such a low moral code, are editing the actual articles.

Got a comment Beeblebrox? Seems like a governance matter to me. Of course you haven't. Stick to what you know, being more like a Guy Macon than a Floquenbeam when it actually matters.

Guy Macon however thankfully seems happy to not be editing publicly as Guy Macon, which I guess has to be enough for now. Anyone who seriously thinks he was going to perform a CLEANSTART for any other reason that than to commit further transphoc trollery of Fae, needs to explain why someone who so clearly revels in being "Guy Macon, Wikipedia editor", would ever be happy editing as "Joe Definitely Not Guy Macon Fuckwit" rookie editor.

Guy has friends, but he doesn't have the sort of friends you need to be able to openly edit as a not so secret restart sock.

-----

P.S., Vigilant, don't be a loser all your life.

I told people how my situation here would go down, and it went down exactly how I said it would.

Age and apathy has clearly dimmed your senses to the point you don't know what's going on at all outside your assigned room, but still seem to think you have the standing to say shit about shit. A lot of that going around, and I don't mind whose nose gets bent out of shape by me correcting such misconceptions.

You can only make ill-informed comments from the bleachers, hiding behind Jake's skirts as usual, because that's all you are. A washed up spectator. Leave the fighting to them that are of fighting age.

Leave the victory dances to those who win.

I'm doing more than all right as it happens. Not just winning, but got a whole new fighting pit out of it too, fresh paint and everything.

What you got lately?

Just a whole lot of nuttin'.

Giraffe Stapler can keep trying to steal my act if he wants, if that's what you need in your retirement. Flattery and all that. He's got to be good at something, right. Read it and weep though.

There is only one person who follows the story to the very end, and stands ready to stick the knife in when the opportunity presents, rather than than when it's most safe to do so. I have my ways, you have yours. It's why people think I am like you, but better.

I could have done it in my brand new digs, but I saw your comment and thought, wow, someone needs a reminder of who they really are and why they're the ones wearing the nappy, screaming at the birds whilst waiting for Tarantino to bring him his jello.

I am a horrible man, Vigilant. And still a man.

Don't you forget that now. Write it down on a bit of paper.

:ugeek: