Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 am

boredbird wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:13 am
He looks like a grossly bloated infant. Like he should be in ads for baby food or something. Is there a baby food version of Manwich?
Frankly a very high percentage of "important Wikipedians" look like this. Gender does not matter. Neither does economic status. In fact, one could make a very strong case for Wikipedia suffering from a chronic case of extremely pale Caucasian-ism. Why don't more "woke" POCs complain about that?

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:53 pm

Psychoticuser:TheresNoTime wants his bits back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... resNoTime)

We can't help you with those bits but these ones maybe yeah. We need more administrators with delusional psychosis.
Amanda wrote: I feel like my hand is involved when it comes to this, so I won't be touching the buttons
TMI.

Jennsaurus
Sucks

Post by Jennsaurus » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:58 am

badmachine wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:48 pm
as for the "disabled queer trans leftist jewish woman" part, aren't we all 'disabled queer trans leftist Jewish women' now? i bet it's a lesbian tranny, the most common sort of tranny.
I'm a lefitst rightist moderate radical with centralist extreme minimalist tendencies towards Marxist-Capitalist Democratic Republican third party Utopian ideals!

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:32 pm

Now running for ArbCom!
Xx78900 wrote: I would urge people to do a thorough review of this candidate's history before casting a vote in her favour.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... tes/Tamzin
Last edited by boredbird on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:36 pm

boredbird wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:32 pm
Now running for ArbCom!
lafffter.gif
lafffter.gif (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1065 times
And it doesn't really matter how much crazy shit she's done....she STILL has supporters.

ByteOr
Sucks

Post by ByteOr » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:05 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 am
boredbird wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:13 am
He looks like a grossly bloated infant. Like he should be in ads for baby food or something. Is there a baby food version of Manwich?
Frankly a very high percentage of "important Wikipedians" look like this. Gender does not matter. Neither does economic status. In fact, one could make a very strong case for Wikipedia suffering from a chronic case of extremely pale Caucasian-ism. Why don't more "woke" POCs complain about that?
If you sit on your ass all day and your only form of socializing/work is to ”moderate” a website, then it will obviously take a toll on your body. This look is so common amongst top-tier Wikipedians in general it is not surprising.

They are all pseudo-intellectuals anyway, so they will look bloated and scrawny.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:42 am

So.....the vote closed on Monday the 12th. It is Thursday the 15th, no results.

The Supreme Wiki Soviet is preparing to choose a replacement for Comrade Stalin, and everything about this "open plebian vote" is as secret as can be -- to prevent public embarrassment. Chernobyl reactor 4 has already exploded and the lies continue. So I continue to suspect the actual "vote" means very little, as the numbers will be jiggered to make the results acceptable to "insiders". The chances are pretty good that longtimers like Silktork and Guerillero will get a seat on the kangaroo court. Tamzin is a toss-up but I would not be surprised if they gave her a seat TO SHUT HER UP.

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:00 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:42 am
So.....the vote closed on Monday the 12th. It is Thursday the 15th, no results.

The Supreme Wiki Soviet is preparing to choose a replacement for Comrade Stalin, and everything about this "open plebian vote" is as secret as can be -- to prevent public embarrassment. Chernobyl reactor 4 has already exploded and the lies continue. So I continue to suspect the actual "vote" means very little, as the numbers will be jiggered to make the results acceptable to "insiders". The chances are pretty good that longtimers like Silktork and Guerillero will get a seat on the kangaroo court. Tamzin is a toss-up but I would not be surprised if they gave her a seat TO SHUT HER UP.
Anything is possible with those "Fucking Trans Women" even muffdiving?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Fucking_Trans_Women

Wikipedia is normalizing wack-a-doodle, btw Tamzin, (he - she - it cousin it - whatever), admits to rarely contributing content... its all about imposing wack-a-doodle on others.. ~~~~ Signed Emilio Mole and his Socks.
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:08 am

How do you find this little pile of insanity?

Also, chances are pretty good this utterly obscure newsletter will get an official WP article. But only after all the "references" to the actual newsletter are removed, and other actual publications talking about it are displayed.

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:40 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:08 am
How do you find this little pile of insanity?

Also, chances are pretty good this utterly obscure newsletter will get an official WP article. But only after all the "references" to the actual newsletter are removed, and other actual publications talking about it are displayed.
I see Tamzin's nuts and raise "them" one;

https://archive.org/details/FuckingTran ... 2/mode/2up
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."