Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by boredbird » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:44 am

Tamzin wrote: Emphasizing sex acts possible with flaccid penises or not involving penises at all, it coined the term "muffing" to refer to stimulation of the inguinal canals and popularized that act…Emphasizing sex acts possible with flaccid penises or not involving penises at all, it coined the term "muffing" to refer to stimulation of the inguinal canals and popularized that act…Versions include pushing the testes in and out of the inguinal canals, which Bellwether terms 'autopenetration'; pushing the testes in and then massaging the teste and the mouth of the canal; and fingering the canals without use of the testes.
Now Tamzin drafts a helpful page which will include advice on these sexual practices and masturbation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Tra ... _sexuality

One of his personalities said that he travels the country informing schoolchildren about the strange things he and his friends do and is worried that he might go to prison. But shouldn't this kind of how-to manual be on Wikiversity?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:09 am

boredbird wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:44 am
But shouldn't this kind of how-to manual be on Wikiversity?
Got an account
https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:Tamzin
but has only done 2 edits in Wikiversity--back in 2013. I checked several other assorted WMF wikis; she's got inactive or near-inactive accounts on all of them. Another crazed ADHD wiki grinder.

(No surprise, Wikinews front page is outdated by almost a month. Why in the hell don't they just kill it?)

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:20 am

boredbird wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:17 am
Here is more about some of Tamzin's various personalities. Turns out some are male, some are female and some are plural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... s_personae

They each have individual names, isn't that special?

He forgot to list the one he mentioned earlier which likes to warn people and block them. That one has been on a roll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ser=Tamzin

This used to be called "demonic possession". Has he tried an exorcist? Maybe they can be cast into a herd of pigs or something.
Aren't shared accounts forbidden?
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers

ByteOr
Sucks

Post by ByteOr » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:31 pm

Is posting his/her/its dox allowed here? Because after 10 minutes of research, I have located his home address, active phone number (that i did indeed try), and personal details.

This is pretty weenish, but Tamzin/Thomas Kelly deserves it the most out of all the people on here. They have at least 3 different identities and yet are one of the most prolific "scholarical individuals" on Wikipedia.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:06 am

ByteOr wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:31 pm
Is posting his/her/its dox allowed here?
yes

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:36 am

ByteOr wrote:
Is posting his/her/its dox allowed here? Because after 10 minutes of research, I have located his home address, active phone number (that i did indeed try), and personal details.

This is pretty weenish, but Tamzin/Thomas Kelly deserves it the most out of all the people on here. They have at least 3 different identities and yet are one of the most prolific "scholarical individuals" on Wikipedia.
Please do! This is the ideal place for that. Same goes for any other wikiluser.

ByteOr
Sucks

Post by ByteOr » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 am

badmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:06 am
ByteOr wrote:
Is posting his/her/its dox allowed here?
yes
boredbird wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:36 am
ByteOr wrote:

Please do! This is the ideal place for that. Same goes for any other wikiluser.
It appears that Tammy is aware that his information is out there, resulting in the most simple people search results being removed from Google, but with a bit of effort I was able to find some juicy info. He definitely does not want to be found, despite being public about his name. He has many different aliases.

I started with this KF thread (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dumb-shit ... 8/page-197) that mentioned his powerword, so it confirmed to me on what I should of looked for. Without further explaination, here is his info:

Legal name: Tamzin Hadasa Kelly
Powerword (birth name): Thomas Harrison Kelly

Birth date: April 14, 1996 (age 26)

Current home address: 215 Stites Ave, Cape May Point, NJ 08212 (this is the NJ location, he mentions that he lives in this county on his WP userpage)

It appears that this is the home of his dead father (Michael T Kelly), and a property owned by his mother (Madelyn S Kelly), or some relatives. He definetly lives here by himself though, based on my research.

He also owns a flat in California for some reason, likely for "work" (he probably uses it as a backup location)
615 Healdsburg Ave Unit 306, Santa Rosa, CA 95401-5169

Phone number: (781) 307-8065
I called and he picked up. Sounded like a trans person 100%, mentioned Chris Chan (he hates the idea of him for some reason), then radio silence. I would assume he will disconnect this number soon because people will likely do some more weening.

Previous addresses:
404 Constitution NE Ave, APT 12, Washington, DC 20002-5924 (April 2017)
138 Puritan Rd, Swampscott, MA 01907-2716 (left in May 2022, to live in his parents house.)

I'm 100% confident this info is correct, as he is the only person with this level of uniqueness to him.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:57 am

ByteOr wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 am
Because after 10 minutes of research, I have located his home address, active phone number (that i did indeed try), and personal details.
It's quite easy and anyone who even cared about Tamzin has already gotten this info. (Not many people do care....)
He has many different aliases.
Those are not "aliases" so much as likely evidence of mental illness, which is not unusual for Wikipedia admins. I have long suspected that a few of them have DID. Usually unmedicated for some confluence of "reasons".
Current home address: 215 Stites Ave, Cape May Point, NJ 08212 (this is the NJ location, he mentions that he lives in this county on his WP userpage)
aww, what a cute little house :shrug:
He also owns a flat in California for some reason, likely for "work" (he probably uses it as a backup location)
I've seen it alleged that Missy T inherited some substantial funds from family. So, not unexpected that she has extra places to live and plenty of spare time to fuck with Wikipedia's plumbing.
mentioned Chris Chan (he hates the idea of him for some reason)
Pretty damn far from the only person who thinks "Our Lord And Master" Chris-Chan is a freak.

Which reminds me: please tell us you're not just another KiwiFarms "lolcow watcher" slumming over here. If you wanna bitch about Tamzin, find something even vaguely important to use as evidence. This forum only cares about lolcows if they are heeling or trashing Wikipedia, or playing weird games with the WP social circle. Tamzin seems to qualify--still, you should always have useful evidence.

ByteOr
Sucks

Post by ByteOr » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:15 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:57 am
ByteOr wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 am
Because after 10 minutes of research, I have located his home address, active phone number (that i did indeed try), and personal details.
It's quite easy and anyone who even cared about Tamzin has already gotten this info. (Not many people do care....)
He has many different aliases.
Those are not "aliases" so much as likely evidence of mental illness, which is not unusual for Wikipedia admins.
aww, what a cute little house :shrug:
I've seen it alleged that Missy T inherited some substantial funds from family. So, not unexpected that she has extra places to live and plenty of spare time to fuck with Wikipedia's plumbing.
mentioned Chris Chan (he hates the idea of him for some reason)
Pretty damn far from the only person who thinks "Our Lord And Master" Chris-Chan is a freak.

Which reminds me: please tell us you're not just another KiwiFarms "lolcow watcher" slumming over here. If you wanna bitch about Tamzin, find something even vaguely important to use as evidence. This forum only cares about lolcows if they are heeling or trashing Wikipedia, or playing weird games with the WP social circle. Tamzin seems to qualify--still, you should always have useful evidence.
Well, purposely aiding in creating the Fuccboi and Fuccbois articles, two obscure and non-notable book and film of the same name, for the sole purpose of them a DYN nomination. Why you ask? To promote more LGBTQ stuff.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special ... 1131400493

I’ve been watching him for a while now and the same pattern follows: extensively ingrain more of his personal agenda into the Wikipedia mainspance just because he believes he can force it on everyone.

And Tamzin isn’t a lolcow in any way, he is not that retarded yet, just on par with being a rat king.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:29 am

ByteOr wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:15 am
Well, purposely aiding in creating the Fuccboi and Fuccbois articles, two obscure and non-notable book and film of the same name, for the sole purpose of them a DYN nomination. Why you ask? To promote more LGBTQ stuff.
Ah, here we go. How to fight an editwar: with the only losers being the readers. Note that it was started by Drmies on 8 December, who was fed the idea by Tamzin, and quickly became a target for crazy shit. Many MANY deleted revisions, nearly all by IP addresses. Admins frantically ran around revdeleting and blocking. It wasn't set up on KiwiFarms that I could find; what the hell happened here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... &limit=500

Article for the Fuccbois film (no relation to the book above) shows a nearly identical history. Is this a bunch of Drmies enemies, or Tamzin haters?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... &limit=500
I’ve been watching him for a while now and the same pattern follows: extensively ingrain more of his personal agenda into the Wikipedia mainspance just because he believes he can force it on everyone.
Again I repeat: many people have done very similar things on WP in the past. And they were usually banned after years of abuse. No matter how much she sucks up to Drmies, or whoever, Tamzin's batshit-crazy little career can only end badly. And AS USUAL Wikipedia content will suffer.