Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 04, 2022 9:25 am

Over the last couple years Zoloft has managed to drive out all the real critics and turn Wikipediocracy into another forum for admins and wiki insiders. It hasn't really been a criticism site since before they muted me so beeblebrox, floquenbeam and other admins would stay and comment.

Unfortunately the same also happened to the Discord server I created because I foolishly and naively trusted ferret. Who turned out to be yet another in a long line of untrustworthy shitbag Wikipedia admins.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 04, 2022 9:40 am

Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:25 am
Unfortunately the same also happened to the Discord server I created because I foolishly and naively trusted ferret. Who turned out to be yet another in a long line of untrustworthy shitbag Wikipedia admins.
Oh? Any idea which wikishitbag we are discussing?

Hope you kept logs of what happened--they are always "kind of amusing in parts" and so forth.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 04, 2022 10:14 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:40 am
Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:25 am
Oh? Any idea which wikishitbag we are discussing?

Hope you kept logs of what happened--they are always "kind of amusing in parts" and so forth.
Oh this particular shitbag I was referencing was to ferret. No not really much by way of logs but most comments on discord are retained.

However, one person just told me yesterday they went there to complain about my boasting on twitter of having a long term active sock on wikipedia and they deleted the whole discussion and banned them from the Discord server. So there's definately some childish supporting of WP:DENY going on in there.

DexterPointy
Sucks

Post by DexterPointy » Wed May 04, 2022 10:32 am

boredbird wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:38 pm
Posting this quote got you banned?
Tamzin/Thomas Kelly wrote: I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman
@boredbird:
That posting of mine, in that thread: Did get me banned. Yes.
- I guess it may have been an insurmountable task for Burns to follow the link I provided for further context.

Sorry about the late reply here, but this forum got some pretty strict limitations on new forum users, being:
>> Topic/Posting Throttle
>> You can create 1 Topics over 7 day(s).
>> You can create 2 Posts over 1 day(s). You must wait 1 hour between posts.
In other words: I had to leave all this alone for some time.
- Maybe a forum moderator could afford me a little more leeway, so that I don't need a calendar to do micro-planning for posting.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 04, 2022 10:48 am

It amazes me Zoloft bans people for petty stuff like that but then allows other, especially vigilant, to post some pretty vile things without getting banned.

I cant help thinking Vigilant has compromising pictures or something of zoloft he's usung as leverage...lol
#BbbGate

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:48 am
It amazes me Zoloft bans people for petty stuff like that but then allows other, especially vigilant, to post some pretty vile things without getting banned.
At least Vigilant criticizes Wikipedians. Everyone else these days is busy kissing their ass. He should come over here, assuming that we can all focus on Wikipedians instead of each other. That's been difficult for a few of us and some have behaved in ways that make it more difficult but it seems to be working now.

The discussion over here is freer and a lot more anti Wikipedia. We don't have Wikipedia administrators that everyone has to be nice to.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 04, 2022 9:36 pm

I doubt vigilant is going to venture out from his feifdom.

I also wouldn't have a problem with admins joining here but its unlikely any of the panzies like beeblebrox or floquenbeam will. Maybe others like Worm that turned or theresnotime but even those are doubtful. Especially now that TNT is a bona fide WMF employee.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 04, 2022 10:03 pm

DexterPointy wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:32 am
You mocked a "good Wikipedian" for being mentally ill, and Billy cannot countenance that. Because he CATERS TO insane Wikipedians every damned day. Another good way to get tossed off WP or WPO (and harassed elsewhere) is to "deadname" a trans person. Ask anyone on Discord about that.

Vig will never show up here. He's a fucking coward.

DexterPointy
Sucks

Post by DexterPointy » Sun May 08, 2022 11:17 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:48 am
I cant help thinking Vigilant has compromising pictures or something of zoloft he's usung as leverage...lol
Hmm, here’s Zoloft's head. You could go with Photoshop from there.

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:03 pm
DexterPointy wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:32 am
You mocked a "good Wikipedian" for being mentally ill, and Billy cannot countenance that. ...
No, "mentally ill" wasn't on the table (I had, at time of posting, not done much digging, and didn't even yet know that).
I'm 99.9% convinced that it was the "transgender"-thing, and looking back on that (now deleted) posting of mine, then, well, - they really completely missed what I thought was sufficiently close to obvious, that'd be: First (and only) line of text in that posting was supposed to work as click-bait.
The emoticons which followed that single line, was my reaction to what was essentially flagged in the compounded statment of "I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman". - And that's not simply the transgender thing: When I look at that statement compound, then I'm counting up towards 5 minorities ("disabled", "queer", "trans", "leftist", "Jewish") which either deserves (or allegedly deserves or perceivably deserves) special care, attention, or possibly even pity.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon May 09, 2022 12:08 am

DexterPointy wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:17 pm
BTW: from posting by Vigilant @ WPO https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 00#p309007
Does anyone know what Vigilant is talking about? (I mean, it's certainly not like boredbird disclosed something which took days of trawling the dark web to uncover)
Probably just that I pointed things out that people arent allowed to talk about over there or they get banned like you did. Same on Wikipedia where Zoloft/Stanistani actually voted for Tamzin, no mention of Tamzin's mental illnesses on the page now but that’s probably because they suppressed it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... p%2FTamzin

Come join our site and we will vote for you and shield you from scrutiny! I wonder what their deletion logs would look like.

Did you catch when Vigilant posted pix of Psychoticuser:Theresnotime and site leader Midsized Jake asked Theresnotime if it was okay? What kind of "criticism" site is that, asking Wikimedia employees what they are allowed to post about them? It’s pathetic.
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:03 pm
Another good way to get tossed off WP or WPO (and harassed elsewhere) is to "deadname" a trans person. Ask anyone on Discord about that.
Theresnotime and Tamzin aren't trans though just crazy people who think they are someone else. Has anyone asked Tamzin if all his mutiple personalities are female? Even if one says yes maybe the others would disagree?
Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:36 pm
I also wouldn't have a problem with admins joining here but its unlikely any of the panzies like beeblebrox or floquenbeam will. Maybe others like Worm that turned or theresnotime but even those are doubtful. Especially now that TNT is a bona fide WMF employee.
Sure they can join but they need a special Wikiluser usergroup status and the "dont' attack other users" rule can't apply to them or we wind up being yet another Wikiadministrators' Water Cooler.