Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
DexterPointy
Sucks

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by DexterPointy » Mon May 09, 2022 2:36 am

boredbird wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 12:08 am
Did you catch when Vigilant posted pix of Psychoticuser:Theresnotime and site leader Midsized Jake asked Theresnotime if it was okay? ...
I did notice that Vigilant posted a photo, because it confused me for a while, as to where he got it from. But I figured it out: When I initially went for a WP-stroll, I found this photo, which had been changed to that photo (which is what Vigilant posted).

And "they suppressed it."
: But some suppression didn't go too well. - and thus, Tamzin Hadasa Kelly was Tom Harrison Kelly.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon May 09, 2022 6:58 pm

I never really thought theresnotime was one of the crazy ones myself. I rather thought them more reasonable and trustworthy than most on wikipedia. But I thought that of others like ferret, worm that turned and ajraddatz to so what do I know really.
#BbbGate

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon May 09, 2022 9:25 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:58 pm
I never really thought theresnotime was one of the crazy ones myself. I rather thought them more reasonable and trustworthy than most on wikipedia.
WMF: So how many serious mental disorders do you have?
TNT: Just delusional psychosis, suicidalism and GID.
WMF: Great, welcome aboard. You will be the sanest person on our team.
Last edited by boredbird on Mon May 09, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Mon May 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Tamzin has added this image to their* userpage:

Description
English: Wikipedia user Tamzin takes a selfie while relaxing at the beach on the eighth of nine days of their seven-day request for admiship.
theyre* so unbothered by it all.

Warning: One or more elements in this image are protected by copyright
Some parts of this file (the tattoo on Tamzin's right forearm, which quotes the Litany against fear by Frank Herbert) are not fully free but believed to be de minimis for this work. Derivatives of this file which focus more on the non-free element(s) may not qualify as de minimis and may be copyright violations. As a direct consequence, it might be needed to review the copyright status if you crop the picture.
they* has a pop culture tattoo on their forearm:
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
how touching

*singular they
(edited)

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon May 09, 2022 10:33 pm

badmachine wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:27 pm
Tamzin has added this image to their* userpage:
I sure hope Sammy is on top or otherwise we might have to scoop him up like a pancake.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue May 10, 2022 1:44 am

boredbird wrote:
Did you catch when Vigilant posted pix of Psychoticuser:Theresnotime and site leader Midsized Jake asked Theresnotime if it was okay? What kind of "criticism" site is that, asking Wikimedia employees what they are allowed to post about them? It’s pathetic.
That's far beyond pathetic. That is "resource seizure".
Theresnotime and Tamzin aren't trans though just crazy people who think they are someone else. Has anyone asked Tamzin if all his mutiple personalities are female? Even if one says yes maybe the others would disagree?
Ooohhhhhh.....heh heh heh, you're a "suppressive personality"!
Sure they can join but they need a special Wikiluser usergroup status and the "dont' attack other users" rule can't apply to them or we wind up being yet another Wikiadministrators' Water Cooler.
Only cults engage in such low-minded shit. In my experience anywho. We might as well be talking about EST, or the Process Church.
they* has a pop culture tattoo on their forearm:
Open bet: that at least 1% of all WP admins have either furry or My Little Pony tattoos.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Tue May 10, 2022 8:58 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:44 am
boredbird wrote:
Did you catch when Vigilant posted pix of Psychoticuser:Theresnotime and site leader Midsized Jake asked Theresnotime if it was okay? What kind of "criticism" site is that, asking Wikimedia employees what they are allowed to post about them? It’s pathetic.
That's far beyond pathetic. That is "resource seizure".
Yes exactly.
ericbarbour wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:44 am
Theresnotime and Tamzin aren't trans though just crazy people who think they are someone else. Has anyone asked Tamzin if all his mutiple personalities are female? Even if one says yes maybe the others would disagree?
Ooohhhhhh.....heh heh heh, you're a "suppressive personality"!
Tamzin wants the pronoun "they" because he believes himself to be multiple people.
Tamzin wrote: Plurality is the phenomenon of multiple conscious entities existing in a single body and brain.
Links to article on Self-harm.
Tamzin wrote: While some (but not all) systems may have aggressive or violent parts, in practice this energy usually winds up directed toward the system's body not toward others.
Some of his personalities don't know that Wikipedia exists. Lucky them I guess.
Tamzin wrote: Many systems will have some parts who are incapable of editing and/or engaging in discussion in a competent manner. It is those systems' responsibility to make sure that they don't edit when those parts are fronting…In our case, this is quite easy, as the less competent members of our system have zero interest in editing Wikipedia, and may not even be aware Wikipedia exists.
One of his personalities hands out warnings to other users.
Tamzin wrote: And in a lot of ways, plurality makes us a better editor!' For instance, one part of our system tends to hyper-focus on coding. We've been able to code a bot and some complex templates with her at the front. Another part is very good at addressing problems head-on, useful for when we need to give someone their only warning for socking... or to tell someone to stop filing bad SPIs. If we were singular, we're not sure if we'd have either of those skillsets as distinctly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1069150766

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue May 10, 2022 10:35 pm

If one of their personalities edits using the admin account of another, is it considered socking?
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue May 10, 2022 10:59 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 10:35 pm
If one of their personalities edits using the admin account of another, is it considered socking?
lol

The dumbasses are REALLY asking for trouble by giving this freak (or determined troll with a faked identity posing as a freak, whatev) admin powers.

Stand by for "action"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45NtEXv7DZs

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 11, 2022 2:17 am

Here is more about some of Tamzin's various personalities. Turns out some are male, some are female and some are plural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... s_personae

They each have individual names, isn't that special?

He forgot to list the one he mentioned earlier which likes to warn people and block them. That one has been on a roll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ser=Tamzin

This used to be called "demonic possession". Has he tried an exorcist? Maybe they can be cast into a herd of pigs or something.