Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Pisto
Sucks Noob

Tamzin RfA

Post by Pisto » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:33 am

Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Tamzin
Tamzin wrote: I'd be fine with a rule that we automatically desysop any Trump supporter. I will never vote for an admin candidate who's right-of-center by American standards (although I wouldn't vote ''against'' someone solely on that basis). I'm sure that'll piss some people off, but, like I said, I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman. I have very low tolerance for those I associate with my oppression.
diff 7 June 2021

Sounds good!

badmachine
Sucker

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by badmachine » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:48 pm

Pisto wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:33 am
Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Tamzin
Tamzin wrote: I'd be fine with a rule that we automatically desysop any Trump supporter. I will never vote for an admin candidate who's right-of-center by American standards (although I wouldn't vote ''against'' someone solely on that basis). I'm sure that'll piss some people off, but, like I said, I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman. I have very low tolerance for those I associate with my oppression.
diff 7 June 2021

Sounds good!
lol i predict nobody will ask him/her/it about that, nor about their first contribution which was to nominate something for deletion.

as for the "disabled queer trans leftist jewish woman" part, aren't we all 'disabled queer trans leftist Jewish women' now? i bet it's a lesbian tranny, the most common sort of tranny.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Mon May 02, 2022 9:03 pm

the morons at the "crat chat" (cringe) are leaning toward 'promoting' her (or them* idfk):

*singular them
Consensus to promote:
Maxim, 28bytes, Bibliomaniac, Nihonjoe, WTT (5)

No consensus to promote:
UninvitedCompany, Avraham (2)

Intend to Respond:
Useight, Amanda, Dweller, Xaosflux, Primefac (5)
thanks for posting that. tanked RfAs are always fun.

28bytes (one of the more zealous GOP haters) says:
28bytes wrote:The only way in which this RfA might be different is that if it passes, certain media outlets will have a field day by saying that the evil Wikipedia leftists have "openly declared their hatred of patriotic Trump supporters, and purges of conservative administrators are soon to follow" or somesuch. Promoting to admin someone with that very quotable quote very well might be a self-own for Wikipedia, but we obviously cannot take that into account when determining consensus.
astute observation. thanks for the idea. :^)

(edited to add link)

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon May 02, 2022 11:29 pm

Just what Wikipedia needs an administrator with multiple personality and bipolar disorders.
Thomas Kelly wrote: I have dissociative identity disorder or something similar to it, and either have bipolar disorder or have DID symptoms that manifest the same way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 9#Wellness

This whole essay is so weird I'm not sure which part to quote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1069150766

Here's his psychotic schizophrenic live-in buddy Theresnotime.
Samuel Tarling wrote: Psychosis has a very unfair reputation

Psychosis is when people lose some contact with reality. This might involve seeing or hearing things that other people cannot see or hear (hallucinations) and believing things that are not actually true (delusions)

For me, and I really can only speak for myself as psychosis is different in everyone, this presents as more on the delusional side than the hallucinatory side, with a severe episode causing havoc to my ability to work out which thoughts and memories are real, and which ones aren’t.
https://words.theresnotime.co.uk/2021/my-head-hurts/
Thomas Kelly wrote: Wikipedia would grind to a halt in hours if every editor with a mental illness went on strike
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1071288971
Last edited by boredbird on Tue May 03, 2022 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

DexterPointy
Sucks

Post by DexterPointy » Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 pm

And looking into the future, then there's this list.
- If you have no idea as to why that list could be interesting, then WPO got the thread Tamzin RfA.

Note! My memory might be a bit hazy as to what I found out myself while digging, and what I've simply discovered in reading from that WPO-thread. Though, one thing's certain: I did spot the troubles before the RfA blew up, and one posting you can't find in that WPO-thread is mine, which, by cheer luck, is cached here (a posting which immediately caused Burns aka Zoloft to ban me for "Bigotry" and "Attack on a member" posting).

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon May 02, 2022 11:38 pm

DexterPointy wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 pm
I did spot the troubles before the RfA blew up, and one posting you can't find in that WPO-thread is mine, which, by cheer luck, is cached here (a posting which immediately caused Burns aka Zoloft to ban me for "Bigotry" and "Attack on a member" posting).
Posting this quote got you banned?
Tamzin/Thomas Kelly wrote: I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman
He does he say he has multiple personailties, so maybe that's also true.

Psychosis has a very unfair reputation!

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Tue May 03, 2022 1:57 am

DexterPointy said he wanted this post merged with the main thread but I couldn't figure out how to do that so I'm just quoting it here.
boredbird wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:10 am
Tamzin is running for Wikipedia administrator. He wants to counsel minors about sexuality but is afraid of going to prison.
Tamzin wrote: I don't want to risk jail time for giving advice to minors who come to me questioning their gender or sexuality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1085267321

Why would this even come up? What a strange thing to worry about.
Maybe one personality behaves responsibly but others don't? He says in his multiplicity essay that they change from post to post and new ones appear too.

Sounds like a big risk especially with minors involved.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue May 03, 2022 8:34 pm

This RFA shows how much of a disgrace and joke wikipedia has become.

An editor with BPD and multiple personality disorder, or something like it and questionable comments about children getting over 300 support votes and gaining consensus in a crat chat? It's absurd! Every one of the supporting bureaucrats should be shit canned. What an absolute disgrace!

This Admin is going to get desysopped and likely end up pedo banned one day nearly guaranteed.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 04, 2022 4:22 am

boredbird wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:29 pm
Just what Wikipedia needs an administrator with multiple personality and bipolar disorders.
Far from the first and will not be the last.....Wikipedia remains a "nut magnet".
from the RFA wrote:I think that that comment generated more heat than light, and if I could do it over I wouldn't have phrased it the way that I did. That thread is probably the most intense argument I've gotten into since my return to editing in October of 2020, and I'd just as soon not wind up in that position again. I do better when I'm making people happy, not angry.
Then YOU SHOULD NOT BE A GODDAMNED ADMINISTRATOR. Because you WILL enrage people routinely. Especially if you're a deletionist patroller. Which Tamzin aka PinkAmpersand has always been. Politics be damned and Trump be damned. If she doesn't like unhappy people she should get the fuck off Wikipedia.

How "charming". The Wikipediocracy thread looks like the talkpage for the RFA. THEY MADE IT. WPO is now just another chat area for those greasy little creatures.

All for nothing: she was promoted yesterday, despite a vote of 340 in favor, 112 against.

They are just as dysfunctional and biased and absurd (and paranoiac) as ever. Nothing ever improves.

PS: from the book wiki, a note under "Sockpuppetry" that I had almost forgotten. Is Tamzin actually Phil Hall, fucking around? He's done this before, and pulled it off for a while. Getting an admin-level sock would be the pinnacle of Wikipedia futzing. I shall have to ask Tamzin about this directly on WPO. Not expecting a response.
Pastor Theo/Ecoleetage/Mrs. Wolpoff, all later revealed to be writer Phil Hall. (He edited his own BLP under two of these names. Francophonie&Androphilie/PinkAmpersand is also suspected of being a Hall sockpuppet.)

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:22 am
The Wikipediocracy thread looks like the talkpage for the RFA. THEY MADE IT.
Here's Zoloft/Stanistani voting for Tamzin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1085337524

Mason/28 Bytes is a Wikipedia bureaucrat now and he helped push it through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1085730421
ericbarbour wrote:
Because you WILL enrage people routinely. Especially if you're a deletionist patroller. Which Tamzin aka PinkAmpersand has always been.
Always as in from his very first edit as Frenchfry Manlover.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... get=Tamzin

Only 15 then but obviously not his first account and his Snowflake vandal accounts don’t explain it, he's leaving something out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... is_account

A child prodigy of Wikipedia AfDs. How useless is that.

Probably Wikipedia is the cause of his dissociative disorders. Or maybe some older Wikipedian gave him, uh, advice.
ericbarbour wrote:
Is Tamzin actually Phil Hall, fucking around?
Lol no.