John Pack Lambert

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

John Pack Lambert

Post by Kumioko » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:20 am

It seems longterm Wikipedia editor John Pack Lambert feels the community is treating him unfairly. He even accuses them of blaming the victim.
Attachments
20220626_072443.jpg
20220626_072443.jpg (95.79 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
20220626_072632.jpg
20220626_072632.jpg (109.34 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
20220626_072514.jpg
20220626_072514.jpg (176.89 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
20220626_072600.jpg
20220626_072600.jpg (91.87 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: John Pack Lambert

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:30 pm

What a damn hypocrite.

Ask Lambert sometime about his little "friend", the now-retired Karl "Obiwankenobi" Brown. A Rockefeller Foundation employee who was allowed to edit the articles dealing with the Rockefeller Foundation. Brown probably also did lots of paid editing. Lambert KNEW this was happening--and took no action.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk: ... _novelists

Or ask him about Amanda Filipacci.
https://www.highbrowmagazine.com/2396-h ... gender-gap

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:06 pm

I didn't want this post to be about me, but he also voted support on my ban. So I'm less than concerned about his feelings that the community is being mean to him!

It's just a case of what goes around comes around.
#BbbGate

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:53 am

Kumioko wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:06 pm
I didn't want this post to be about me, but he also voted support on my ban. So I'm less than concerned about his feelings that the community is being mean to him!

It's just a case of what goes around comes around.
The Wikipedia ouroboros - How many times have we seen the lunatics eat their own. That is my prediction regarding Molly White.

Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:58 pm

The only reason little miss Molly doesn't get in trouble is because she does absolutely nothing! If she had an original thought it would die of loneliness.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:32 am

Kumioko wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:58 pm
The only reason little miss Molly doesn't get in trouble is because she does absolutely nothing! If she had an original thought it would die of loneliness.
;)

ylevental
Sucks

Post by ylevental » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:00 pm

He will soon be prohibited from nominating articles for deletion: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... pic_banned

I don't fully blame him, Wikipedia can easily mess with people's minds.

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:22 am

Hasa Diga Eebowai?

Did not realize he is a hardcore Elder Price type Mormon, Self acknowledged autistic, and longtime Wikipedia power-editor and pariah. Wikipedia has probably kept him around because he is challenged.
gooble gobble one of us one of us

Lambert, a very pasty and bizarre autistic fellow, lives in quite a different political world than Wikipedia and has done so for years.
What is very strange is that he knows he is a longstanding Wikipedia pariah yet he continues to autistic-ally pound the keyboard while bleating his own victimization. He works in a make-work job, where they make-work for those that are handicapped.

I still have a personalized topic ban against me which allows others to treat my edits to improve Wikipedia as criminal. No one has to respect me, or my interests, and I still have a hanging sword of death over me in the truly bizarre "broadly defined" phrase

He is named after this missionary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pack ... ssociation

His original sin was that;

He wanted to call actresses well actresses, men men, and women sister-wives which is full on Wikipedia blasphemy
He hates anyone not cisgender - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine

But then he miraculously reformed (wanting to stay on Wikipedia) and apologized for categorizing women as women

I want to publicly declare I am on the autism spectrum. For too long people have tried to shame those of us on the autism spectrum from trying to make this information public.

In the past I have mistakenly categorized people into only gender categories. I have tried to remedy this situation recently, such as by making sure that all the people in Category:American women film directors were also in Category:American film directors.

A "pack rat" has more reason behind its actions than does John Pack Lambert, he wants to be called Mr. Lambert. I think we should just call Wikipedia an insane asylum and call Mr. Lambert aka Elder Price out for being just another average lunatic in the asylum..

[ELDER PRICE, spoken]
Excuse me sir, but what exactly does that phrase mean?

[MAFALA, spoken]
Well, lets see... "Eebowai" means "God". And "Hasa Diga" means... "Fuck You". So I guess in English it would be "Fuck you, God!"

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:25 am

Hasa Diga Eebowai?
I don't fully blame him, Wikipedia can easily mess with people's minds.
His mind was scrambled, his eggs were then cracked, and fired long before Wikipedia.

Did not realize he is a hardcore Elder Price type Mormon, Self acknowledged autistic, and longtime Wikipedia power-editor and pariah. Wikipedia has probably kept him around because he is open about his autism and mental handicap. Even though they are nasty to him they view themselves as being kinder and gentler towards his special needs.

Lambert, a very pasty and bizarre autistic fellow who lives in his own world, his world overlaps with Wikipedia where he cannot even fit in. He is bizarre-0-squared sort of say.

What is very strange is that he knows he is a longstanding Wikipedia pariah yet he continues to autistic-ally pound the keyboard while bleating his own victimization. Being Autistic he has been captured by the honey-pot that is Wikipedia.

He works in a make-work job, where they make-work for those that are handicapped.

"I still have a personalized topic ban against me which allows others to treat my edits to improve Wikipedia as criminal. No one has to respect me, or my interests, and I still have a hanging sword of death over me in the truly bizarre "broadly defined" phrase" Lambert

He is named after this missionary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pack ... ssociation

His original sin was that;

He wanted to call actresses well actresses, men men, and women sister-wives which is full on Wikipedia blasphemy
He hates anyone not cisgender - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine

But then he miraculously reformed (wanting to stay on Wikipedia) and apologized for categorizing women as women

"I want to publicly declare I am on the autism spectrum. For too long people have tried to shame those of us on the autism spectrum from trying to make this information public.

In the past I have mistakenly categorized people into only gender categories. I have tried to remedy this situation recently, such as by making sure that all the people in Category:American women film directors were also in Category:American film directors." Lambert

A "pack rat" has more reason behind its actions than does John Pack Lambert, he wants to be called Mr. Lambert. I think we should just call Wikipedia an insane asylum and call Mr. Lambert aka Elder Price out for being just another average lunatic in the asylum..

[ELDER PRICE, spoken]
Excuse me sir, but what exactly does that phrase mean?

[MAFALA, spoken]
Well, lets see... "Eebowai" means "God". And "Hasa Diga" means... "Fuck You". So I guess in English it would be "Fuck you, God!"

ylevental
Sucks

Post by ylevental » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:13 am

He may soon be site banned. At this rate, Wikipedia will have no users left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... acklambert