GrizzyCatBella Pernicious Anti-Ukrainian

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
wexter
Sucks Warrior

GrizzyCatBella Pernicious Anti-Ukrainian

Post by wexter » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:44 pm

GizzyCatBella is one of your many run-of-the-mill Polish nationalist editors who do their thing as they do, with the intriguing complication that her years of editing demonstrate a viciously anti-Ukrainian prejudice. Her primary raison e'tre for being on Wiki seems to be emphasizing Ukrainian collaboration with the Nazis during WWII, in order to minimize Polish collaboration with the Nazis during WWII. She's not much interested in Russia (again, sets her apart from most of Wiki's SuperPoles). She also spends a lot of time on the Incident/Administrators boards, and contributes very little actual content (she doesn't like to read).. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2440&p=22313&hilit ... lla#p22313
Quite amazing;

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... &limit=500

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... zyCatBella
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: GrizzyCatBella Pernicious Anti-Ukrainian

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:14 am

is she making death threats too?
20:34, 3 August 2021 Ymblanter talk contribs unblocked GizzyCatBella talk contribs (I want to stay alive)

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:20 am

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:08 pm

Another lunatic in the Asylum - Blaze Wolf
Blaze Wolf is currently experiencing mental health issues, which may affect his Wikipedia editing in various ways. He may have difficulty with: altered perception when making editorial judgements, determining consensus, or reading Wikipedia discussions addressed to him; reduced availability on Wikipedia during times when they experience issues; limited capacity to respond to other Wikipedians via talk page or email messages in a timely fashion, to participate in conflict resolution, or to complete his usual workload of Wikipedia tasks. Thank you for your understanding.
I'm an Autistic furry from the United States, so I may think and/or behave differently than most others, and my view and knowledge on some things may not be the best due to me mostly avoiding the news (for very good reasons such as avoiding drama regarding politics) so I don't usually hear much about stuff happening outside of the US outside of Wikipedia.
Hello all. I'm sure some of you will have noticed that I have placed {{considering retirement}} on my talk page. I have my reasons for this, tho it is nothing that necessarily involves me. Technically it involves everyone editing or viewing Wikipedia. Due to some circumstances regarding the higher-higher-ups (as in beyond admins) I'm not sure if I want to remain an editor on Wikipedia. If I have known you on Wikipedia for a while and you really wish to know more details then let me know here and I will send you an email with the details. I do not wish the details to be shared publicly here on Wikipedia or on the Wikipedia Discord server, or anywhere else involving Wikipedia and the WMF (excluding other Wiki's running on the mediawiki software that are otherwise not associated with the WMF). As the template says, nothing is set in stone at the moment, though it is something I am considering. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 15:15, 1 November 2022 (UTC)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Blaze_Wolf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Blaze_Wolf

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:31 pm

wexter wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:08 pm
Another lunatic in the Asylum - Blaze Wolf
Oh come on, it's nothing new or shocking. I see people like this all over the internet routinely. Everywhere. On WP as long as they grind content or chase vandalism, without starting noticeboard dramah, they are tolerated. Like most terminally-online nerds who identify as "furry" he has an abandoned Deviant Art page. And a Furaffinity page. And a Twitch account. I found several YouTube accounts that could be him. Anything that's "free" ends up full of people like Blazewolf.

Weren't we talking about Gizzycatbella? Because since her last block in August 2021, she has continued to grind the same article content constantly. A Polish woman living in Canada who sees Nazis everywhere. People like her, and actual Russian paid trolls, help to make the Ukraine content longer and worse. Old story. :shrug:

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:34 pm

wexter wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:20 am
another topic another whack job

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... tlemonades
Isn't that the "suspected CCP agent" who was on the news the other day?

Edit: Their attacks against the otherwise productive editors had taken on to a new level where they created a smear page in LTA namespace to try to pin it all to a dead guy despite many evidences that pointed to the contrary and indicative of group effort:

In fact besides them, Chimney Sweepa (T-C-L) can be said as "affiliated" to the collective doing the part of putting their activities on Wikipedia especially the page Anonymous and the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine; example. It's certainly a slip-up that the "suspected CCP agent" was mistakenly put together with Chimney Sweepa in sockpuppet investigations. There are those beyond them showing interest in providing coverages for Anonymous deeds, see this and this.

Note how Chimney Sweepa lashed out at Diannaa (T-C-L) for copyright hysteria and "destroying history". Interesting.

Diff 1

Diff 2

Diff 3

Tweet 1
Wikipedia moderators absolutely just destroyed the Anonymous pages history. Removed so much shit claiming it as "copyrighted material" when we're the ones who did the work. Our friends are the writers who wrote the articles, our friends at DDOZecretz did the publicity and hosting
Tweet 2
Neckbeards destroying history for some serotonin
Tweet 3
We will have to add everything back and add this event to the history.

There are shared motif of treating Wikipedia as history. From a deep sleuth, regarding the locations they reported that they're in the Midwest based on public locations IP addresses that were used, except that one of those is just another open proxy (contribs proof). Hence it's back to a square one; for example they could be in LA, Rio, Warsaw, Kyiv, Bangkok, Taipei, Manila, Tokyo and pretty much anywhere. Hate blinds.

In a WO private thread Jake said that hacker collectives can be very large and, in some cases, highly coordinated. They often do favors for each other based on who knows what exploit(s), and who needs what resources. They also never use conventional residential or business IP addresses, so you almost never have technical evidence. It's not unthinkable to pick up other habits from each other and beyond to obfuscate tracks in the name of "operation security". Besides hacking they also edited space areas ostensibly to debunk Russian space advancements such as how Gagarin fail to qualify for a stringent definition of spaceflight (example), (more) which is already been widespread (example). Air and Space Museum said in a 2010 article that
Every year as the anniversary of the first human spaceflight approaches, I receive calls inquiring about the validity of Yuri Gagarin’s claim as the first human in space. The legitimate questions focus on the fact that Gagarin did not land inside his spacecraft.
In summary it's more likely than not that it's a group involvement by Anonymous and to an extent NAFO; at most there's some overlap with the Effective Altruism (EA) movement. Keep in mind that all these occurred post-2014 when anti-Russian sentiment gained mainstream hold because of Crimea and so on.