Wikipedia trannies beauty show

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
badmachine
Sucker

Re: Wikipedia trannies beauty show

Post by badmachine » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:31 am

i get the feeling this guy spent years 'studying' the hookers in the Philippines.
I look at how feminine and masculine Filipino homosexual males display their gender and how being a masculine Filipino homosexual male has allowed Filipino homosexuals to occupy prestigious economic occupations developed by the global economy.
sure sounds like he is referring to hookers

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:50 am

Pinkkeith wrote: I'm much more of a service oriented and humiliation submissive then I am a masochist.

The instructions she gave me to find the dungeon made it very easy to find it. That's saying a lot for me. I can get lost in my own bathtub sometimes.

After she was done spanking me she dressed me up in a maid's outfit. I then licked her boots clean for her. They were very salty from the salt that was being laid outside to melt the ice. Yet, I didn't mind at all. I was enjoying being able to polish her boots for her with my tongue.

After that she had enough of that she put some clamps on my nipples. My nipples have always been very sensitive and just causes my entire body to shake in pleasure.

The final thing we did together was urethra play. This was something I always wanted to do, but was too scared to do it. She didn't say that was going to do this to me, but I had a good feeling that she was. Yet, she did tell me what feelings I was going to experience. I silently took a deep breath as she entered the tube inside of my penis. I wanted to take it for her, to please her. Yet, It wasn't too bad at all. The she took a vibrate on the tube. This sent a shock of pain and pleasure throughout my body. I was shaking. She was asking how I was doing. I was so far gone that all I could say was "I'm doing well," when what I wanted to say, "this is the best feeling of my life!" After it was over I wondered why I never tried that before.
:D :shrug:

You just KNOW a bunch of Wikipedia insiders are reading this thread and clucking and blubbering. The pathetic fools. They should be banning people who show obvious signs of mental illness, not giving them the keys to the magic kingdom.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 pm

meet Sarah Noble, better known as Sceptre. this lovely lady has been a wikipedian for years, but put your fap-hand away dear reader for Sarah here is a lesbian (of course). behold the lovely Sarah Noble:
will-sarah-noble-sceptre.jpg
will-sarah-noble-sceptre.jpg (35.3 KiB) Viewed 882 times

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:20 pm

Dear god! I don't login for a while and show up to this? I think I threw up in my mouth a little with some of these. :lol:

The way Wikipedia has shifted to the hard left over the years though none of us should be surprised. These are just the public ones too. Im certain there are a lot more we dont know about. The thought of Floquenbeam strutting around in a dress or Drmies catching what Fae's pitching is enough to give me nightmares.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:04 am

badmachine wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 pm
meet Sarah Noble, better known as Sceptre.
saving, albeit not because I really want to.....
The thought of Floquenbeam strutting around in a dress or Drmies catching what Fae's pitching is enough to give me nightmares.
you ain't the only one, although I have to admit, a surreptitious video of those two in "action" would be very lulzy

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:15 am

Kumioko wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:20 pm
Dear god! I don't login for a while and show up to this? I think I threw up in my mouth a little with some of these. :lol:

The way Wikipedia has shifted to the hard left over the years though none of us should be surprised. These are just the public ones too. Im certain there are a lot more we dont know about. The thought of Floquenbeam strutting around in a dress or Drmies catching what Fae's pitching is enough to give me nightmares.
Social left*

In terms of the other left (i.e. hierarchical vs collectivist), Wikipedia would be far-right.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:34 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:15 am
Kumioko wrote:

Social left*

In terms of the other left (i.e. hierarchical vs collectivist), Wikipedia would be far-right.
People obsess way too much over social issues when there are much, much, MUCH more important economic issues happening.

Also, I think the social “right” and “left” should really be swapped.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:07 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:50 am
You just KNOW a bunch of Wikipedia insiders are reading this thread and clucking and blubbering. The pathetic fools. They should be banning people who show obvious signs of mental illness, not giving them the keys to the magic kingdom.
lol right on cue:
I don't know or care if you are responsible for this, I'm not going to support trying to dox a bunch of trans editors.
link

the wikipedia trannies beauty show was a flop anyway, because they're all equally lovely. :jerkoff:

(edited)

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:50 pm

badmachine wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:07 am
some other website wrote: I don't know or care if you are responsible for this, I'm not going to support trying to dox a bunch of trans editors.
That's okay no one has to do everything all by themselves. That's why we need several different sites. Let a hundred flowers bloom you know?
Kumioko wrote:
The thought of Floquenbeam strutting around in a dress or Drmies catching what Fae's pitching is enough to give me nightmares.
Good news Fæ catches not pitches. He's unimposing and very considerate of others' needs and desires. Either you want to hit it or you don't.

Should he be nominated here? He doesn't look like a girl but there's that whole pronoun thing.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:21 pm

badmachine wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:07 am
link
the wikipedia trannies beauty show was a flop anyway, because they're all equally lovely. :jerkoff:
god that is pathetic