Wikipedia trannies beauty show

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
badmachine
Sucker

Wikipedia trannies beauty show

Post by badmachine » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:38 pm

boredbird wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:08 pm
Maybe we should hold a beauty contest for all these lovely maidens. It will be hard to decide between them.
this is a great idea. i nominate Amanda Passley, whose photo is on ED which is down currently.

i also nominate Tamzin Kelly, whose image is easier to find. behold:
Jew_Trans_Soul_Rebel.jpg
Jew_Trans_Soul_Rebel.jpg (63.66 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
others will be added as i think of them. perhaps there could be a poll with all the nominees

edit: my word there are a lot of them

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Wikipedia trannies beauty show

Post by boredbird » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:51 pm

badmachine wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:38 pm
i nominate Amanda Passley, whose photo is on ED which is down currently.
It doesn't get any hotter than this attachment.
boredbird wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:54 am
No, that's not a photoshop; it's from his own facebook page.
I nominate Chris-Chan TheresNoTime and Evergreen Fir. I thought of Chris-Chan because Tamzin reminds me of him so much.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:41 am

since I have photos of nearly all the trans WP insiders, there is only one possible response: please, I beg you, NO MOAR. The less we have to look at these fine ladies, the better.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:39 pm

badmachine wrote:
and again my side note: we were literally unable to find any female-to-male trans WP editors with "substantial power", at least who are also currently active in editing or patrolling.

The corresponding trans-male category is a MUCH smaller list. 90% are inactive as of January 2023, and I could not find adminship rights or RFAs for any of them. Unlike the M-F editors who are often admins or have other advanced rights AND are extremely active on WMF projects.

Also based just on their stupid userboxes, a remarkably large percentage of them are Jewish Americans, "on the spectrum", anarchists/atheists/agnostics, and/or obsessed with classic nerd subjects. "Just average Wikipedians" in every other way.

Why the massive discrepancy between M-F and F-M? You tell me. The usual stupid "because the internet is run by Chris-Chans" joke might actually apply, but it still doesn't explain why there's such a massive M-F bias. I've read that M-F transgender people are forced to take estrogens for life because various glands continue to produce testosterone even after the male genital organs are removed. And we all know what a powerful "Wiki-Stimulant" testosterone is. Someone in the academic would might find this to be a rich vein of material for medical or sociological studies.

And of course, it goes without saying that hundreds of WP grinders who are anonymous and secretive could also be trans. We will never have even a vague idea of how many there are.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:41 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:39 pm
badmachine wrote:
and again my side note: we were literally unable to find any female-to-male trans WP editors with "substantial power", at least who are also currently active in editing or patrolling.

The corresponding trans-male category is a MUCH smaller list. 90% are inactive as of January 2023, and I could not find adminship rights or RFAs for any of them. Unlike the M-F editors who are often admins or have other advanced rights AND are extremely active on WMF projects.

Also based just on their stupid userboxes, a remarkably large percentage of them are Jewish Americans, "on the spectrum", anarchists/atheists/agnostics, and/or obsessed with classic nerd subjects. "Just average Wikipedians" in every other way.

Why the massive discrepancy between M-F and F-M? You tell me. The usual stupid "because the internet is run by Chris-Chans" joke might actually apply, but it still doesn't explain why there's such a massive M-F bias. I've read that M-F transgender people are forced to take estrogens for life because various glands continue to produce testosterone even after the male genital organs are removed. And we all know what a powerful "Wiki-Stimulant" testosterone is. Someone in the academic would might find this to be a rich vein of material for medical or sociological studies.

And of course, it goes without saying that hundreds of WP grinders who are anonymous and secretive could also be trans. We will never have even a vague idea of how many there are.
the mtf trannies help reduce the gendergap i reckon.

thank you for the link, i was overwhelmed by the list so this is useful.

now on with the show!

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:59 pm

today we have a very special wikipedian, user:Pink Fae. apparently works for the FDA so she's a fed (or maybe not anymore). this lovely lady is from the Midwest and is old enough to know better. behold, the lovely Pink Fae:
user-Pink-Fae-katie-necklace.jpg
user-Pink-Fae-katie-necklace.jpg (314.28 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

as promised, here is DeltaQuad, aka Amanda NP! this lovely lady is a oversighter, bureaucrat, and former arbitrator.
Aaron_Amanda_Passley.jpg
Aaron_Amanda_Passley.jpg (32.96 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
(edited)

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:00 pm

badmachine wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:41 pm
the mtf trannies help reduce the gendergap i reckon.
I was about to say that.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:08 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:41 am
since I have photos of nearly all the trans WP insiders, there is only one possible response: please, I beg you, NO MOAR. The less we have to look at these fine ladies, the better.
Oh, it's crashing . . . oh, four or five hundred feet into the sky, and it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. There's smoke, and there's flames, now, and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity, and all the passengers screaming around here!
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:14 pm

boredbird wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:51 pm
badmachine wrote:
i nominate Amanda Passley, whose photo is on ED which is down currently.
It doesn't get any hotter than this attachment.
boredbird wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:54 am
No, that's not a photoshop; it's from his own facebook page.
I nominate Chris-Chan TheresNoTime and Evergreen Fir. I thought of Chris-Chan because Tamzin reminds me of him so much.
if Chris-chan edits wikipedia, he would be a welcome addition to our little beauty show. in the meantime, here is wikimedia fdn employee, admin, steward, and BFF to Tamzin, TheresNoTime! behold:
sammy-tarling.png
sammy-tarling.png (207.95 KiB) Viewed 1103 times
ETA: if there's a photo of Evergreen Fir, please lmk and i will add it here.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:36 pm

badmachine wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:59 pm
today we have a very special wikipedian, user:Pink Fae
Pink Fae wrote: ♂ This contributor to Wikipedia is male
This user has a Master of Arts degree in Anthropology
This user graduated from the Northern Illinois University
Ang tagagamit na ito ay nakakapag-ambag ng Tagalog sa mababang antas
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... d=63854203

Used to be named Pinkkeith.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... d=66161882
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Special:C ... /Pinkkeith
Pinkkeith wrote: Location Chicago, IL
Birth March 17, 1970 Cincinnati, OH
I've been a fan of the world of Middle-earth ever since I first read The Hobbit when I was seven years old. I've been reading The Lord of the Rings ever summer since high school
Pinkfae- My character from The Lord of the Rings Online.
https://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/User:Pinkkeith
Pinkkeith wrote: I'm glad to be here. I'm a 43 year old gay man in Chicago. I suffer from social anxiety disorder and depression. About twenty years ago, I went into therapy for about a year over sexual orientation issues. I was very depressed at that time. I had selective mutism and wouldn't talk at all in therapy. I left the therapy believing that I was a better person then when I went in. It wasn't until a few months ago that I came to the conclusion that the rapid heart beat, the jitters and dizziness whenever I'm around other people in certain situations was not normal. I went back to therapy early last month. I'm currently taking 300 mg a day of Bupropion for my depression. I dislike groups, but so painfully want to talk to others that are going through what I am. I thought this might be a good place for me to do that.
https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/th ... go.684849/
https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/me ... th.260738/
Pinkkeith wrote: I'm much more of a service oriented and humiliation submissive then I am a masochist.

The instructions she gave me to find the dungeon made it very easy to find it. That's saying a lot for me. I can get lost in my own bathtub sometimes.

After she was done spanking me she dressed me up in a maid's outfit. I then licked her boots clean for her. They were very salty from the salt that was being laid outside to melt the ice. Yet, I didn't mind at all. I was enjoying being able to polish her boots for her with my tongue.

After that she had enough of that she put some clamps on my nipples. My nipples have always been very sensitive and just causes my entire body to shake in pleasure.

The final thing we did together was urethra play. This was something I always wanted to do, but was too scared to do it. She didn't say that was going to do this to me, but I had a good feeling that she was. Yet, she did tell me what feelings I was going to experience. I silently took a deep breath as she entered the tube inside of my penis. I wanted to take it for her, to please her. Yet, It wasn't too bad at all. The she took a vibrate on the tube. This sent a shock of pain and pleasure throughout my body. I was shaking. She was asking how I was doing. I was so far gone that all I could say was "I'm doing well," when what I wanted to say, "this is the best feeling of my life!" After it was over I wondered why I never tried that before.
http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthre ... ady_Sophia_
Pinkkeith wrote: Homepage: https://twitter.com/pinkkeith
http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthre ... sers/23886
twitter wrote: Account suspended
Twitter suspends accounts that violate the Twitter Rules.
https://twitter.com/pinkkeith

On althistory fandom wiki Pinkkeith is now PinkKatie.
PinkKatie wrote: PinkKatie aka Katherine Walter
https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/Spec ... =PinkKatie

Here's his master's thesis.
Northern Illinois University wrote: The gender behaviors of Filipino male homosexuals in metropolitan Manila within the era of cultural globalization
Keith W. Walter
Publication Date 2000
https://huskiecommons.lib.niu.edu/allgr ... ions/5793/