Ohnoitsjamie

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ByteOr
Sucks

Ohnoitsjamie

Post by ByteOr » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:56 am

I just saw that Ohnoitsjamie left a message on the talk page of someone who made GRAMMAR FIXES and told them they were disruptive. They were reverted by the terminally-online autistic LillianaUwU who assumed they are an LTA just for having more than 10 edits. He is going through the entire user-creation log and reverting minor edits as "LTA". He is that hellbent on finding any reason to artificially inflate his edit count.

Apart from that, Ohnoitsjamie has to be the most autistic Wikipedo after Bbb23. He assumes everything is bad, and got a user effectively banned for adding a valid image to the Charlottesville Fashion Square article.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... Adventurer

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Re: Ohnoitsjamie

Post by Ognistysztorm » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:01 am

Supposedly with the distortion scandal going on, it is a prime time to collect any and all instances of power abuse, like this instance, and compile it into a "dumping thread" which Bbb23sucks has already done here, so that if and when Jennsaurus (allegedly a journalist looking to do anti-Wikipedia stories) come back we can forward these all in once to her, in addition to the already huge database made by Eric Barbour.

It could be extremely useful if the Holocaust distortion scandal causes anti-Wikipedia sentiments so much that major outlets want to look for more materials.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:23 am

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:01 am
Supposedly with the distortion scandal going on, it is a prime time to collect any and all instances of power abuse, like this instance, and compile it into a "dumping thread" which Bbb23sucks has already done here, so that if and when Jennsaurus (allegedly a journalist looking to do anti-Wikipedia stories) come back we can forward these all in once to her, in addition to the already huge database made by Eric Barbour.

It could be extremely useful if the Holocaust distortion scandal causes anti-Wikipedia sentiments so much that major outlets want to look for more materials.
Thanks! Feel free to post in my thread! Unfortunately, I have currently ceased from doing so as my posts are currently being limited, I have tried to appeal to Eric Barbour, but the PM system is currently broken.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:17 pm

ByteOr wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:56 am
Apart from that, Ohnoitsjamie has to be the most autistic Wikipedo after Bbb23.
FYI, that little shit is far from the "most autistic" administrator, or content grinder. He's just very damn stupid and thoughtless. I didn't even bother to document "Jamie" for the book wiki, because too unimportant. "He" is just another one of those idiot patroller admins. Who blocked himself, more than once, not to mention occasionally protecting Google-related content, and behaving like an ass generally.

These are the articles Jamie edited most heavily. Does this look like a "good encyclopedia writer" to you? Apart from probably being a pathetic terminally-online dork from San Diego who likes dogs and Criss Angel (and that stupid "numa numa" video), you will have trouble learning his real identity. He's been patrolling (badly) since 2005, so he's not a stupid teenager "anymore".
Ohnoitsjamie-Edit Counter.png
Ohnoitsjamie-Edit Counter.png (69.35 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
We did talk about Jamie-Stupidity before: five years ago in fact.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 4739#p4739

And as I told you, Bbbsucks: you were restricted because you have a tendency to flood this forum with me-too posts. Unfortunately the front page design makes it appear that you dominate the forum, by putting the last post up. If you want the restrictions raised, DO SOMETHING USEFUL. You could start by doxing Ohnoitsjamie (good luck), or someone else.

ByteOr
Sucks

Post by ByteOr » Wed May 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Ohnoitsjamie falsely banned someone under the guise that they have vandalized a page in order for it to be forced to be protected. The amount of retardation that he exibits is only comparable to Bbb23, I do not know how he still is a sysop. This is ludicrous behaviour and unfortunately it will go unoticed.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu May 25, 2023 5:18 pm

ByteOr wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:07 pm
Ohnoitsjamie falsely banned someone under the guise that they have vandalized a page in order for it to be forced to be protected. The amount of retardation that he exibits is only comparable to Bbb23, I do not know how he still is a sysop. This is ludicrous behaviour and unfortunately it will go unoticed.
He later unblocked: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... kicheck007
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

account
Sucks Noob

Post by account » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:16 am

whenever my ip ranges ban is up on wp i send a message to ohnoitsjamie and get it rebanned. latest one was 2 years :lol: