Wikipedia editor suppression:How to ban a POV you don't like

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Wikipedia editor suppression:How to ban a POV you don't

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Congrats, Rome. Now you know how "process" is abused. Ultimately you can thank David Gerard for most of this--he's always in the background giggling when someone is defamed on WP or on RW.

You're in "good company". Very VERY few people end up with defamatory personal info posted directly on a Wikipedia talk page or noticeboard. When the idiots try to create a defamatory WP biography about Rome Viharo, then you will have reached that "pinnacle" of Wikipedia criticism.

BTW, WP:9STEPS was originally written in 2009 by Dan Tobias, a longtime Wikipedia critic. Dan was a regular on the old Wikipedia Review forum. His head was shat upon many many times by "good Wikipedians". It appears he's pretty much given up on Wikipedia in the past few years.

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:59 am

Viharo is a good guy. His new video format should be good for his WP criticism. Barbour and Strelnikov may wish to consider doing something similar one of these days. Or, alternatively, Barbour and/or Strelnikov might possibly be interested in collaborating with Viharo on a short video. Getting into video is the direction of media and news. (I don't myself watch much video but I've noticed it has become indispensable even for Luddites like me.)

WWHP
Sucks

Post by WWHP » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey everyone thanks for the supportive words! I haven't been here in a bit, I'm a bit confused over which boards are still in existence, last time I was here it did not seem very active, now I see all the old faces.

let's make some movies, fellas.

anyone interested, they can use a new program called Loom, and it makes video over screen very easy to record and share. I used to be a video editor so I can help (but can't make any promises as it is time-consuming)

https://www.useloom.com

WWHP
Sucks

Post by WWHP » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:41 pm

ericbarbour wrote:Congrats, Rome. Now you know how "process" is abused. Ultimately you can thank David Gerard for most of this--he's always in the background giggling when someone is defamed on WP or on RW.

hmmm, this gave me an idea. PMing you

Joe Hazelton
Sucks

Post by Joe Hazelton » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:39 pm

This is exactly why wikipedia should be considered a Defamation Web site.

No one, should ever give support to Wikipedia as well as
every Admin on Wikipedia should be OUTED.

Wikipedia is evil and is an enemy of humanity.
Wikipedia - Where Truth goes to die.
Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs