Red-tail hawk @ RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Red-tail hawk @ RfA

Post by Bbb23sucks » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:25 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ailed_hawk

Much like Tails Wx, he is an ADHD patrol bot and has changed his username many times. Interesting the first article he created was oversighted. Since it was about his school, I would assumed that it contained his real name or something, or maybe he just thought it was embarrassing. It is available on archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20210122074 ... on_Council

It also seems that he could be a CIA puppet considering that his first edit after his school was to the Uyghur fakecide article.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Re: Red-tail hawk @ RfA

Post by Ognistysztorm » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:33 pm

Some had posited that ADHD is a major factor in the toxicity of the website, but I tend to disagree with that and think that the problems are the website's structure itself instead.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:39 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:33 pm
Some had posited that ADHD is a major factor in the toxicity of the website, but I tend to disagree with that and think that the problems are the website's structure itself instead.
More that the MMORPG aspect originally attracted people like that. Now, those people are the main influence on Wikipedia. Base, superstructure, et al.

ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Post by ChaosMeRee » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:58 am

Interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... on_Council

So the hawk has been engaged in undeclared conflict of interest editing as recently as January 2021? and possibly wasn't averse to socking or meatpuppetry too?

Suddenly the fact his user page consists solely of a picture of a hawk and a bunch of barnstars makes total sense.

How so very unusual for a clearly progressive student activist type to be seen manipulating Wikipedia to make it appear as if what activist students do in pursuit of leftist-American world views, is reflective of the real world as it is.

I wonder what role, if any, the hawk played in the (really relatively recent) development of Wikipedia deciding that "this user believes marriage is between a man and a woman" user boxes are problematic and not as previously argued, something over which reasonable people can disagree (as opposed to the universal disgust at pedophilia, despite the wide divergences in ages of consent laws and child marriage being something a global encyclopedia really should be reflecting as the world as it is).

I never agreed with those userboxes, they are clearly unacceptable on a project built on diversity and collaboration with an aim of neutral content and unbiased Administration. But then I also think that about Ritchie333 using his Wikipedia Administrator's user page to decry democratically elected (and widely suppprted) governments and widely read newspapers in a country where it is the right wing who have done things like legalise gay marriage and write climate targets into law. Yes, America, take a look out the window some time. You really are quite the Handmaid's Tail shithole when compared to the rest of the free world, your supposed former colonial oppressors.

You know what you are. Irresponsible children who think they are capable of adult decision making.

WP:NONAZIS is a clear attempt to make it sound like Wikipedia's racism problem is a Hitler problem, rather than in reality, a Jim Crow problem.

I dare say the hawk disagrees. But he would, wouldn't he.

If he is as much of a hawk as is being hinted at, and a closet activist, what could possibly go wrong in giving him a badge and a gun?

Viva La Revolucion.

As ever, it's the black folk who get drafted and shot in the wars of "freedom". They never get to be the Generals!

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:16 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:58 am
They never get to be the Generals!
We'll shoot our own generals!

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:55 pm

RfA has steeped to such lows that I wouldn't even be surprised if someone like LilianaUwU was made an admin.