Are you having a GoodDay Wikipedians?

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Are you having a GoodDay Wikipedians?

Post by ChaosMeRee » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:52 am

It must drive people absolutely nuts to have to deal with people like GoodDay as part of your daily efforts to volunteer your free time to build a serious encyclopedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... cle_titles
Regarding the capitalization in "NFL Draft"/"National Football League draft" etc., should it be capitalized "Draft", or lowercase "draft", in article text and titles? With what exceptions, if any? 03:46, 6 January 2024 (UTC) Dicklyon (talk) 03:46, 6 January 2024 (UTC)
Follow what the main page is titled, which (at least for the moment) is National Football League Draft. -- GoodDay (talk) 03:54, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

I think the question is as much "what is the proper case for that main page?" So why should that page have capital "Draft"? —Bagumba (talk) 06:47, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

I can't go along with 'lowercase' usage, as long as the main page is uppercased. GoodDay (talk) 17:49, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

Nobody is suggesting that. Dicklyon (talk) 17:52, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

I know what's being suggested & I'll oppose it, as long as the main page is capitalized. Get NFL Draft moved to NFL draft & let the rest trickle down to all the related pages. GoodDay (talk) 17:57, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

This RfC includes the potential renaming of the page National Football League Draft. What is your opinion on that page's title? —Bagumba (talk) 18:03, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

I'll leave others to decide on whether that page should be moved or not. Concerning American football, the last time I proposed anything at WP:NFL, the proposal was 'figuratively' shot down. GoodDay (talk) 18:06, 6 January 2024 (UTC)

That's a very deeply indented "don't care". Thanks. Dicklyon (talk) 05:09, 7 January 2024 (UTC)

Don't start annoying me, please. GoodDay (talk) 06:51, 7 January 2024 (UTC)
When I picture what must be going on in his mind, I really do see a hamster on a wheel.

But amazingly, he's closing in on HALF A MILLION edits. And all were pretty much as useless as these.

I caught Kevin Hart's Vegas show the other night.

He laments the fact we no longer as a society seem to be capable of saying....

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT YOUR DUMB ASS DOWN.

Quite.