Oh Damn, You Just Got Frammed!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kraken
Sucks Fan

Oh Damn, You Just Got Frammed!

Post by Kraken » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:29 pm

The little known fallout from Framgate, is that Fram is still Fram.

This is such an undesirable situation, it's now a meme........you can get Frammed

Just like The Anemone......
Revoking the autopatrolled user right of The Anome

I would like to propose that the autopatrolled user right of The Anome is removed, so his articles come in the NPP queue and get more scrutiny from different editors. Fram (talk) 11:59, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
This seems to be a personal spat on Fram's behalf...... this saga...... they seem to be taking policy enforcement to the extreme.......Taking this directly to WP:AN seems like an excessive reaction...... taking me here...... seems excessive.......I've already told Fram I would.......but they seem bent on pursuing this to be bitter end, instead of resolving it on my talk........I've offered my assistance...... This seems highly selective. I would like to WP:AGF........Fram seems keen to make an example of me...... — The Anome (talk) 13:28, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
@The Anome: Nobody enjoys being frammed, but if you'll put up with me passing on some advice that was given to me when I was in the same position: it's best to ignore where it's coming from and how it's delivered and focus on the message........ That'd be basically asking for a framming for myself. I really think you should consider cutting this off here and now by self-revoking the right and having your articles reviewed for a while. ...... – Joe (talk) 13:58, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
......I'm very interested, though, in the fact that this experience actually has a name, "Framming". Does Fram have a history of this kind of tendentious complaining?

And, Fram, I'm sincere about the offer to help.....— The Anome (talk) 14:21, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
"Hi, I'm insulting you, deliberately misrepresenting what you said, making things personal instead of actually looking at the merits of your complaint. Oh, and do you want to work together?" Fram (talk) 14:25, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
Note that I've now cleared the bit in a policy-compliant way, resolving the issue to, presumably, your satisfaction. Why are you still posting here? — The Anome (talk) 15:23, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
I didn't know that I needed your permission to (checks notes) reply to a question you asked directly of me??? Unbelievable. Fram (talk) 15:28, 24 April 2024 (UTC)
So remember kids, if you think you're about to get a framming, then fram yourself first!

Fram it good and Fram it hard.

Don't even think about it. Fram it.

:lol:

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Re: Oh Damn, You Just Got Frammed!

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

...and quickly designated hate speech by the unofficial President of Wikipedia.

h/t our Hamburger friend.