The Rambling Man is back, and is still a cock

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kraken
Sucks Fan

The Rambling Man is back, and is still a cock

Post by Kraken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:33 am

What a way to announce your return......
It appears that some of the stranglehold may be relieving with the disposal of a few editors, whether it be forced or unforced. Sayonara to some, good riddance to others. We may be entering a new phase. The Rambling Man (Keep wearing the mask...) 21:26, 29 April 2024 (UTC)
As always, his rank disrespect for other editors and indeed the foundational principles of Wikipedia, is just ignored. Or worse, greeted as a good thing, rewarded.

Someone needs to troll his ass to get him blocked or make him leave, before he takes root again, poisoning every area he lands on, like a disease.

It's absurd to even say he left "the game". He quiet quit. Just another in a long line of petulant protests. November is the only month he made no edits since being topic banned from ITN in May. He's variously claimed he's busy at work or was on vacation, but we all know the truth. He was sulking.

Lest people forget what a massive cock he is.....
Thanks to all of you for continuing your patience with me. I have edited sporadically but rarely over the last few years. I have had actual "REAL WORLD" things (know those?) and so priorities are different. I've had some superb times with content contributors here, and they absolutely know who they are. Also, I've had some utter shit conflicts with individuals who think they own the Wikipedia, who have innate "god-given christian right" to do what they think etc etc. I've never been here for the religious zealots, or the right-wing fascism I see regularly spewed out from prominent "users" here, but I'm certainly not here to encourage that Trumpist bullshit. The minority will win, eventually, because the minority is making the real difference, the minor edits, the citations added, the attention to detail which is what Wikipedia is truly about.

The loud shouty Super-American-dominant force here is unwelcome and absolutely precludes inclusivity and genuinely works against diversity. It's horrible to see it, day in, day out. There are a few "admins" here and "prominent editors" who need to take a long, really long, and hard look at themselves. Wikipedia is dying, and dying hard. And it's because of those people.

I left because I had better things to do. But a year or two later, I see the *same individuals* trying to control the narrative. And it's killed the project. Wikipedia is a good resource, but its reputation is gutter now. The Rambling Man (Keep wearing the mask...) 01:27, 16 December 2023 (UTC)
He's an odious individual who has been a cancer on the project for an extremely long time. The difference between his claims and the truth is a vast gulf.

The diversity he speaks of is merely him wanting the right to be an odious cock. Nothing more high brow than that.

But something tells me that not one of Molly White, Beeblebrox, Rhododentrites or Ingenuity is going to be seen within a hundred wiki miles of this bastard to tone police him. He's proven time and again he's no Chris Troutman. No apologies. No rolling over. He'll make you fucking work for it you fake as fuck woke pieces of shit.

Then we'll see how certain you are that all prior offences shall be materially considered, once, twice and thrice over, whether they be formal actions or half buried random comments. This guy has wikiawyers for his wikilawyers. He has defenders. He's a known offender. MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS. Doesn't care. Doesn't give a flying fuck. Just like Beeblebrox in no way acts like a person who should be deeply ashamed to be the first Arbitrator ever to be suspended. A complete and total lack of shame. Like it never even happened. An injustice even.

Let's see LilianaUwU come within a hundred yards of this bastard and talk about what she finds "repulsve".

I'm almost excited at the thought The Rambling Cunt genuinely has no clue that Wikipedia isn't remotely any better than he remembers. It's far worse.

I'm wondering if there's a way we can actually engineer a "chance" meeting between The Rambling Troglodyte and that precious little fuck LilianaUwU. Let's see if we can make them fight.

Let's see if we can make this a blood sport. Now it's been established there truly are no rules and Wikipedia is just one Giant WokeDome.
Troutman was being sexist, and users get indeffed for that all the time. Hope this helps. LilianaUwU (talk / contributions) 23:29, 29 April 2024 (UTC)
Yes it does. Because of this happened "all the time" you'd be able to name one, wouldn't you? A similar if not identical case. You lying little shit.

There's nothing like seeing WikiWokesters winning to get you to want to see the whole wikiworld burn. And this guy is the absolutely perfect accelerant.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Re: The Rambling Man is back, and is still a cock

Post by Kraken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am

Oh wow.

Here was this.....
20:20, 16 February 2023 diff hist −243‎ User talk:The Rambling Man ‎ Undid revision 1139767936 by SandyGeorgia (talk) as you know, your behaviour is a major part of why I'm no longer contributing to the project, so please leave me alone
Now he does this at her talk....
Thanks for your diligence. The Rambling Man (Been a while, I know......) 22:54, 29 April 2024 (UTC)
Even though she's said this.....
My will to participate in Wikipedia has waned due to the harassment it brings, both on and off Wikipedia, with real consequences to living persons and their families.
....and while there may have been a reproschment I'm not aware of, he definitively isn't one of the people she was messaging.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:44 am

Pathetic.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk ... ban_at_ITN
Enforcement of community ANI-based ban at ITN

Hello, I'm coming back into Wikpiedia after a long break to cool down from life in general and Wikipedia to a degree. As I was on my way out of the door I gained an indefinite ban at ITN, enforced by you per the logs. So as a reminder to me, what is required for me to appeal against this, is it simply a thread at ANI or some other request? Thanks in advance. The Rambling Man (Been a while, I know......) 22:47, 29 April 2024 (UTC)
On what grounds are you appealing?

You have none that I can see.

This will be just another way to attract attention to your enemies/grievances.

And as if a user with your experience wouldn't know what the correct procedure is. Fucking troll bastard.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:50 am

Too funny for words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... mbling_Man

TRM's willingness to troll the fuck out of Wikipedia is undimmed since that episode from 2009.

Bureaucrat incompetence is also largely unchanged.

What's clearly changed is how few people give a fuck anymore. People like TRM are a massive reason why people's engagement with Wikipedia was in freefall by the time of that egotistical nonsense. And has never recovered.

Look how many people are involved, interested, high and low born. How many words.

The thought that the still just about interested in WP likes of Newyorkbrad or Carcharoth would even give enough of fuck to comment these days, or that they would joined by more than a handful of people for a multi-section pseudo-buro-lawyer-drama fest, is ever so slightly ludicrous.

A stark reminder of how far Wikipedia has fallen.

But the biggest turds refuse to be flushed.
My only goal here, as it always has been, is to improve Wikipedia
Said by every Wikipedia troll turd ever. Including the many eventually ejected for being -ists or -obes.

I guess this guy got his feet far enough under the table to never be tossed for his various hate crimes.

Super Mario on mushroom steroids.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:57 am

Kraken wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:44 am
Pathetic.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk ... ban_at_ITN
Enforcement of community ANI-based ban at ITN

Hello, I'm coming back into Wikpiedia after a long break to cool down from life in general and Wikipedia to a degree. As I was on my way out of the door I gained an indefinite ban at ITN, enforced by you per the logs. So as a reminder to me, what is required for me to appeal against this, is it simply a thread at ANI or some other request? Thanks in advance. The Rambling Man (Been a while, I know......) 22:47, 29 April 2024 (UTC)
On what grounds are you appealing?

You have none that I can see.

This will be just another way to attract attention to your enemies/grievances.

And as if a user with your experience wouldn't know what the correct procedure is. Fucking troll bastard.
The Rambling Man, community bans should be appealed at WP:AN by opening a thread. I'd maybe recommend taking a few months of on-wiki editing before rushing to appeal though, I would expect that to greatly increase chances of succeeding. signed, Rosguill talk 03:34, 30 April 2024 (UTC)
As an ex-Crat and ex-Admin, two time failed ArbCom candidate, and an editor since 2005, he fucking knew that, you dumb shit.

He was merely seeing if you would be stupid enough to unilaterally undo it out of leniency if not basic naive stupidity.

He's dying to get back involved in ITN and resume his role as Troll-In-Chief.

gnngl
Sucks

Post by gnngl » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:59 pm

Have you noticed that no one cares except you