Donald, don't!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Donald, don't!

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

It is forbidden to use for me to use the Wiki infrastructure, so in this way.

Here you drop my username, but they warned you not to start a what we call a blokpeiling. Of course I shout like a blockpeiling, very much, because I had also friends on Wikipedia-NL, but for sure Wikiklaas and Natuur12 block you if you do so! Be careful!
And I don't have to be afraid the way to arbcom is cut of, because they don't react at any email anymore, and blocked me on there emiai!

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overleg_W ... eblokkades

The End
Sucks Fan

Re: Donald, don't!

Post by The End » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 am

Are they accusing INeverCry of being your sock? I'm trying to read that page and the talk page, but I'm not able to pick out enough English to follow the discussion.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Donald, don't!

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 pm

The End wrote:Are they accusing INeverCry of being your sock? I'm trying to read that page and the talk page, but I'm not able to pick out enough English to follow the discussion.

No, but if you look here, Donald Trung comperes my situation whit the one of INevercry.

Dan moet dat consequent ook met Graaf Statler zijn uitgevoerd, en om één of andere reden komen alleen mods hier mee weg, JurgenNL en TBloemink werden ook niet geblokkeerd voor hun gedrag en LSV heeft die zelfde gegevens over de desbetreffende mod op andere websites openbaar (dir ik hier niet link voor privacy redenen) en zelfs haar foto's op andere websites door deze zelfde LVS, of hoe mijn goede vriend de Taiwanesw Sokpopkoning ook lokaal wordt geblokkeerd,
etc.

And Donald want a unblocking for Torero, one of the first arbcom victims, but blokpeilingen are a kangaroo court!