School shooter William Atchison ("Eldigato")

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
michaeldsuarez
Sucks

School shooter William Atchison ("Eldigato")

Post by michaeldsuarez » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:44 pm

New Mexico shooter William Atchison was "Eldigato" on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Eldigato

You can tell by the pseudonym and the interest in Blockland and guns.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: School shooter William Atchison ("Eldigato")

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 am

Thanks for posting this here. He probably had dozens of WP socks and we'll never find them all. Atchison was also a high-ranking administrator on Encyclopedia Dramatica ("AlGore"). He was admittedly a very angry young man. This was discussed in email the other day. As I posted:
In case you've never been to Aztec: I have. It is in far northern New Mexico. Very mean. Dominated by bigoted white Mormons, but plenty of perpetually angry Navajo and Apache people. Most of them alcoholics. They have violent shootouts all the time that are usually hushed up, because it's native-on-native and no whites are involved. Aztec High is like the concentration camp for whites, dominated by football and bullying (the tribal kids have their own separate-but-unequal school, yes it's a very segregated town--at least it used to be). It is a shitty, sucky place.
That's just IMO mind you.

As Will said himself on that blog posted above
"My dad's a fat lazy idiot who watches fox news all day, weighs 350 pounds and throws hissy fits over everything. Never even bothered to help me get my drivers license and I'm not entitled or spoiled or anything, I'd gladly get a job and pay for my own car.
"My moms a psycho hillbilly drunk from florida who's really mentally ill. She smokes and drinks a lot and smells disgusting, and has no manners whatsoever. The most hillbilly accent you can imagine.
"My bro is an antisocial douche with no education at 27. He's a user, always manipulating people and draining their resources. He moved back in to this crap house with his wife who bored 2 kids from some other guy, ex-meth, no education either."

There's also a pathetic WO thread in which Michael is being screeched at by Tarantino for "participating on that Nazi website" or some such shit. I think that is really, really funny.....hundreds of Wikipedians used to edit Dramatica. It was important in Wikipedia's early history. But the WO fucks now call it the "Nazi website" and dismiss anyone who does anything thereon. I wonder if we should take bets on how long Michael will last on WO before someone talks crusty ol' MontyBurns into blocking him.

(Still wondering why there isn't a Wikipediocracy article on ED.....probably not worth the effort?)

zordrac
Sucks

Post by zordrac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 am

4 minor edits in 7 years hardly makes for interesting reading. His activities on Encyclopaedia Dramatica are undoubtedly where the story is.

zacaze
Sucks Noob

Post by zacaze » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 am

Meanwhile we got this crazy guy User:Calton who ranted about shooting POTUS on WH website!