Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Drmies

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:46 pm

CrowsNest wrote:So take your beating Drmies. If you protest, Fram will just beat you some more. It's kind of his thing.

O, that is for sure. Fram will waterboard him till he is drowned if he opens one more time his mouth. And yes, it was extreem dirty what he did and fore sure whit only one goal, hurting Guido and Michel.
We all know when you are a fallen wiki-star you are out. Drmies his wiki career has endend and I think he will not be long a sysop anymore. He is now on the same list as wiki rockstar IneverCry and Ymnes. i think the next "victim" is TonyBalloni, they will clean up the whole group around Moira-NL troll bot/Belgium/Dutch cabal at the end, one by one.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Yes, but this is a dirty attack.

Fram wrote:Drmies felt the need to insert a "fun fact" about this banned pedophile, and indicated that he was the one that proposed to unban with a totally inadequate topic ban, and showed himself a great judge of character with "if he comes to my house I'll still offer him coffee" (perhaps not unsurprising from a professor who addresses a female student with "Ms. Jisbell2, you know you're my favorite and I love you!"

Dirty enough for the entire case to be oversighted as a BLP violation!

By WTT no less.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 pm

It was extreem dirty. About Guido his proza you can have your thoughts, but Michel had really nothing to do with it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Drmies wrote:Carrite, a little birdie told me that Wikipediocracy has a thread about my supposedly having sex with a student. If that's true, perhaps you might rephrase "venue for criticism", since that can't be called "criticism".

Our professor is of course complete right. There is not any indication he had sex with one of his students or was even flirting with her. Just like there is not any indication the professor has a other opinion than I have about pedophilia, praise the lord you are not born as a Pedophile and they are still human beings. But hands of of children, it can hurt someone for a life time. And who doesn't do that belongs a long time in prison and therapy. He is a father himself! Do you think he wants someone doing wrong things with his child? No way!
But it doesn't seems me easy to be one. Not at all!

So, I think it is about time the professor starts to understand he will be wiki waterboarded. Because what Fram was proclaimed was utter fucking bullshit. Because I think most of us have the same opinion.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:20 pm

As if anyone would know whether or not Drmies is sleeping with a student, except him and the student.

But what kind of person would do such a thing? Well, it takes someone who is fine with lying to his peers, even about the most basic and obvious things about them. It would be attractive to someone who rather likes breaking the rules. It would appeal to someone who has already succeeded in deceiving his employer for their own personal benefit, and are perhaps looking for an even bigger thrill, an even bigger professional taboo to break, at their expense. Having done your bosses favours, in case they ever found out, would come in handy too, when combined with a lack of inhibition over emotional blackmail. Not too great a leap there, to actual blackmail.

And obviously, broadly speaking, workplace affairs appeal to those whose home life is miserable, perhaps because the husband doesn't pay the wife enough attention, spending all of his time on his hobbies. As if to counter the guilt, you can expect these people to constantly speak about their home life to random strangers, as if to reinforce to their own self that they are married and have a family. In their supreme arrogance, they may even feel comfortable with issuing denials, calling the whole idea preposterous, drawing far more attention to the allegation that existed before. Almost as if they want people to know they might be the sort of person who could get away with that. They may even go so far as to openly display affection for their lover, while of course denying it means anything of the sort, when people read it as it was written. Obviously, someone like that wouldn't be able to confine their attentions to one girl, so you can expect to see them heaping bizarre levels of praise on other women who he really shouldn't be flirting with, claiming he is merely expressing professional admiration. And last but not lesst, he can be expected to proclaim, given any opportunity, to be a feminist.

But hey, sure, let's give Drmies a benefit of the doubt, and wait for him to deny what we do know he is guilty of. I'm sure he'll get around to that soon. Any day now. Any. Day. Now.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 pm

I hope they come up with real arguments. Because this was extreem mean. There is not even a indication Guido ever did anything wrong to a Child, and there is also not any indication Drmies did something sexual with a student. What Guido is writing is fantasy, Guido is living in a dream world.

My strong advise is still to remove that proza, because it can shock people and my advice to the professor is to be more professional. That is all in this matter.
They should do a CU by a real trusted and neutral person.To end up all rumours and speculation. I should like that too, because I should like to know who that sock Natuur12 is who trolled me complete out.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 am

I understand CU checks have already been run, but that everything is stale except for hs teaching account which is obviously his.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:19 am

We have no reason to assume such a check even happened. If it is a routine part of standing for ArbCom, that is news to me. Drmies' best buddy Bbb23 would of course be very watchful of anyone performing a check otherwise, without just cause. And as clueless as Drmies often claims to be with the whole CU tool, which he was only granted and still has simply by virtue of success at conning enough people to trust him as an Arb the first time around (arguably the only reason he stood), I think we can assume he would be able to at the least follow a list of instructions from Bbb23 on how not to get caught.

Herein lies the problem with the community doing absolutely nothing about the clear and obvious quid pro who relationship that exists between these two. It gives people absolutely no reason to think that what you see happening out in the open, isn't simply the tip of the iceberg of a much closer and entirely more corrupt relationship when considering what they might get up to when nobody can see what they're doing, or at least stuff that is only visible to the tiny handful of people in the same club that Bbb23 is essentially defacto Secretary of.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:13 pm

If you look at the first edits of Natuur12 you can see something is terrible wrong.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... t=Natuur12

This is no new newcomer and his first edit in is from 2012 and the article he is talking about is created 2 July 2013. Natte Duinheide.
But..... this sock is and a American expat, and a powerful sysop and a formal arb on WPNL. A typical troll and sock account.

Is it strange I ask, is this yours Michel? Is this transparant? And what is your relation with that Tonyballioni who rushed to the Dutch arbcom? And who was so interested in Dutch wiki matters and has a warm relation with trolling Trijnstel? ? And is it not strange Fram, Guido and The Banner are involved now at once?

And why don't you not just write your real name on that Drmies account? Shall I tell why Michel, or do you do that yourself. You never will, and do you know why? Because it is exacte the same account as the Moira-NL troll bot, it is a public account where your students are trolling on.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Drmies wrote:Do they have a policy where slander is removed and scrubbed? No, I don't "seek" a thread; I now have even less interest in that website. If they can't keep that kind of stuff out, it's just trash. On Wikipedia, we have policies for that, and I like to think we follow through on them. If you have anything to do with that website, and if you are actually concerned with real people, I trust you'll take appropriate action.

For sure there is Michel. Read this for instance, we all here understand someone with pedophile feelings is not a criminal. A pedosexueel is not the same as a pedophile. And we all understand there is not even a indication you had sex with one of your students, although we all think you have to be a bit more professional in your behaving to female students. No, there is no slander here, but there are a lot of unanswered questions. And you know the way to my talk page, so maybe you can answer them there. A simple yes or no will do.

1) Are you running the Drmies account alone?
2) Is Natuur12 one of your socks?
3) Is Tonyballioni one of your socks, or does he belong to your multi-sock farm?

Just questions, Michel, and we take your word!