Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Drmies

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:32 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Not sure about you Graaf, but I was super-secret muted first, before they realized it was a bit daft having silly muggles like Timmy trying to speak to me, and claiming victory when I did not respond.

The same with me. In the middle of a quite normal discussion al of a sudden my edit rights where taken away to give the full podium to my opponent. Months later someone noticed it but no discussion followed or any questions to the mangement.
But that was the same with my DrNatuur12 block, my Global Lock and my SanFanBan.

The only time that SanFanBan was mentioned in pedia circles was in the last letter of the lawyer of the Dutch chapter when he wrote he had discussed the whole matter with Frans, the chairmain and Sandra the director of the Dutch chapter. He had had talked the situation over with them, understood my main concern was that SanFanBan and told me Sandra and Frans/the chapter dropped the claim. And for there info, I didn't drop my Couterclaim, it is still in the freezer.

i have forward everything to my laywer, including all insane mails of Bart and Edo and just wait for the things what have to come. And of course the Vig Wikipediocrazy rants are added. But just for in case of.

It will be a huge disapointed for Jake, Edo, Vig and the other wiki heros but sorry, no plans for all kind of wiki amusement in the form of any trail. They can all fuck themself in the most delightful way and put there stroopwafels and the bullshit money in a place where the sun never shines.
it is summer, I spend about 30 minutes a day on the internet and one hour on television, and for the rest I sit or under my apple tree with a glas prosecco, cat and cashews with a book or am in my atelier making the things I like.

And for the rest kunnen ze voor mij met hun hele wiki-gebeuren rechtstandig de boom in. Ik zie en hoor het wel als ze eruit gesodemieterd zijn al dan niet rechtstandig op hun stomme pudding harsens
It is not needed to Hasten The Day, they are so much better than Crow I ever can. They are simple our best soldiers.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:You're a tool Timmy, a tiny little tool, easily manipulated in their hands. How can you have spent this long in the critic space, and still be unaware that there is essentially no difference in how Wikipedia manages users, and how Wikipediocracy does. Where there is any difference at all, it usually paints Wikipedia in a better light.

Cow:—

I don't really have a problem with the way bad actors and net negatives are handled either place. You personally are the edge case of who should be in or out — your best stuff is fabulous, your style can be entertaining, but your soul is black and you have a "kill them all and let god sort them out" mentality and a propensity to use a flamethrower for a cigarette lighter. I think it's better for everyone that you have your own venue here; I've long advocated a split between the Death To Wikipedia and Reform Wikipedia crews... Even the people at WPO who ostensibly hate Wikipedia are ultimately members of the Reform Wikipedia camp, in the final analysis — as you have yourself observed. You are true to your hatred, and I give you props for that, even though you and I have completely different agendas and only partially travel the same path.

I hope that your supporting cast here continues to improve. Obviously Eric Barbour is the real deal, for one.

To give you a topical example, now that he has apparently created another sock, can you give me a brief rundown of the management's dealings with Rogol Domedonfors? Using their publicly available records only, please.

That's above my pay grade, you'll have to ask the big kids about that.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:42 pm

........but your soul is black and you have a "kill them all and let god sort them out" mentality and a propensity to use a flamethrower for a cigarette lighter.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you have any examples, Timmy? And why fooling with Crow his nick?
I just made a spellings mistake, that's all. Or is that standard on in your Discord circles with your wiki mates?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Carrite wrote:That's above my pay grade, you'll have to ask the big kids about that.
That was rather my point.

Your views on the movement and general admiration of my awesomeness are not a secret of course, but it is alas more of the same toolery. Those big kids want to have their cake and eat it. They want outsiders to think their forum is a "big tent" where all views can be accommodated, while in practice operating to quite different purposes, where insiders like yourself openly admit what their reality actually is.

Unless you know different, what you're admitting contentment with here, is that I was somehow found to be incompatible with Wikipediocracy, even though while I was there I was quite meticulous in abiding by their ideas of what is and is not polite discourse. I certainly don't think I ever gave as good as I got from the in-crowd, least of all unleashed the beast, capable as I am of following rules that are sold to me as applying equally to all, for the stated mission.

Turns out their purpose is not the mission at all. Plenty of sacred cows, plenty of subjects off limits, curiously often the activities of Wikipedia Administrators. Not much mission value in Tarantino merely conceding Drmies is a massive asshole. Even less if you let people like him swan around the site, not answering legitimate questions, acting like you only provide the server space so they can continue their assholery off-wiki, if not just chillax between sessions of on-wiki assholery.

Oh how I would laugh my tits off if they even dared to try to moderate Vigilant the way they presumed to mug me off. You know they called me hostile, right? You know this is what they were trying to pull.....

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... ty#p210249

......before the wheels of their attempted reformation really fell off and they remembered their core business model - a caste system in support of all the house POVs they think they can realistically accommodate without scaring away too many of their Wikipedian clientele. A site whose sole intended audience is Wikipedians. Not critics with the required familiarity to understand, just Wikipedians.

Someone brave enough to advance arguments such that there can be no such thing as a good Wikipedian when they are essentially all complicit in a system that pollutes knowledge and endangers the safety of children, is not welcome there. A certain amount of pushback from the Wikipedian clientele is to be expected. Endorsement of their outright bullying, and acquiescence of the mob's request that I be removed lest they lose their breakfasts over being served a little dose of their actual reality, was not.

Fuck that Quisling bullshit. It was inevitable that other venues would spring up to address that horrific distortion of the very notion of an independent platform, including this one by some of the people directly involved in the founding of Wikipediocracy.

I exercise my freedom to light shit up from this platform because it has been explicitly granted to me by people with more integrity in regards the management of an open forum, than the current owners and operators of Wikipediocracy will ever have.

Unlike the false claims of the Wikipediocracy management, if they even dare to say it anymore, people of all faiths are welcome here. We let you post, don't we? Come one, come all. Just come correct. Don't be expecting to be able to post garbage or cult propaganda, and not be challenged. Not banned, not bullied, challenged. If you can't deal with being challenged, do as many have done, and run away, is our policy. As you have done quite often. Not that it is my place to say, but as far as I know we do not ban people for their ideology, or for merely upsetting people already here, or who we want to attract to this place. We're allowed to upset anyone, if it has a benefit to the cause of Wikipedia criticism, and criticism of the critics who are sucking the big one.

If only you had that freedom over there Timmy. You'd feel so liberated.

Embrace true independence, Timmy. Stop being a tool. You get beat on over here for what you believe in, and sometimes you even fight back. We respect to for it, honestly, even though you really do yourself no favours in how you choose to fight, for the most part. But we know that's your curse, an ingrained behavior from years of being a Wikipedian and latter day Wikipediocrat.

You get beat on over there simply because they know you're happy to take it, and you serve their needs in other ways too. And yet on both sites, we have the same status - just lowly posters. Amazing isn't it, how the management of a site can so radically alter the experience of the participants? There's a lesson there for Wikipedia. Did you see it?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:00 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Those big kids want to have their cake and eat it. They want outsiders to think their forum is a "big tent" where all views can be accommodated, while in practice operating to quite different purposes, where insiders like yourself openly admit what their reality actually is.

Unless you know different, what you're admitting contentment with here, is that I was somehow found to be incompatible with Wikipediocracy, even though while I was there I was quite meticulous in abiding by their ideas of what is and is not polite discourse. I certainly don't think I ever gave as good as I got from the in-crowd, least of all unleashed the beast, capable as I am of following rules that are sold to me as applying equally to all, for the stated mission.

You're pretty much three-strikes-and-out over there, for better or worse, and my advice to you is much the same as that which I offer Kumioko regarding Wikipedia: let it go. You may well have attenuated the all-consuming fire within while posting there — but your Level 7 Hostility exceeds the Level 10 of most mortals and you play with your flamethrower indoors... Your presence was Corbettlike, sorry to say — chasing away potential participants despite solid contributions and ultimately judged by the powers that be (three times) to be a net negative.

So it goes...

Plenty of sacred cows, plenty of subjects off limits, curiously often the activities of Wikipedia Administrators. Not much mission value in Tarantino merely conceding Drmies is a massive asshole. Even less if you let people like him swan around the site, not answering legitimate questions, acting like you only provide the server space so they can continue their assholery off-wiki, if not just chillax between sessions of on-wiki assholery.

Every site has its limits, even this one.

WPO is friendly to overtly critical Wikipedians. Moreover, it hopes to be read not just by random drones on the internet, but by Wikipedians who are not necessarily overtly critical, but who can be won over to critical arguments against certain abuses and excesses or certain structural deformities of the project. I'm sure there are some at WPO who would be quite happy pulling out the long knives and going for the throat, but like it or not, WPO has the function of an opposition press, and to some extent a loyal opposition press. I know that drives you nuts, but it is what it is.

...their core business model - a caste system in support of all the house POVs they think they can realistically accommodate without scaring away too many of their Wikipedian clientele. A site whose sole intended audience is Wikipedians. Not critics with the required familiarity to understand, just Wikipedians.

You're not wrong, you just don't agree with the broader mission.

...they are essentially all complicit in a system that pollutes knowledge and endangers the safety of children...

You are huffing silver spray paint if you think that squawling "Death To America!" on a message board will bring about the actual death of America. It will do nothing more than provide a conduit to vent your inner demons... There is no amount of rage that will depose the Wikipedia monolith — the best one can hope to do is improve what can be improved, address what needs to be addressed, and to organize dissent as well as it can be organized.

Endorsement of their outright bullying, and acquiescence of the mob's request that I be removed lest they lose their breakfasts over being served a little dose of their actual reality, was not.

Again: Let it go.

I exercise my freedom to light shit up from this platform because it has been explicitly granted to me by people with more integrity in regards the management of an open forum, than the current owners and operators of Wikipediocracy will ever have.

Fair enough. Different sites, different missions. Sometimes we travel the same path, sometimes we are at cross-purposes.

If only you had that freedom over there Timmy. You'd feel so liberated.

I have no issues with either the mission or the general administration of WPO. Relative to the limits of discussion on Wiki, it is massively liberating as it sits.

You get beat on over there simply because they know you're happy to take it, and you serve their needs in other ways too. And yet on both sites, we have the same status - just lowly posters.

Many people there like me, some don't. I can live with that.

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 am

Feel free to get Jake to come here and back these interpretation as their own. Until then, we have the mission and their on record statements, and that's all I used to base my words on.

Letting shit go is for pussies. I am all about the revenge. Embrace the hate, remember. We have never even seen what would happen if Wikipedia is engulfed in a firestorm of rage. I'm here to set the fire. No inner demons, just a noble cause.

Ɱ2xCdac
Sucks Noob

Post by Ɱ2xCdac » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:36 am

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:36 pm

He's only ever known about that which he wants to do with his undeserved trust - block.

Actually pretty funny how often he reveals he really doesn't know shit about shit, an eye opening level of either incompetence or more likely couldn'tgiveafuckism from someone who has been on Wikipedia that long, and been granted those extra powers because of it. Exactly the sort of fuckwit en.wiki willingly elevates to their highest offices.

They're all willing to help him though, nobody ever asks the question, wait, how is it even possible you didn't know that?

They all know, it doesn't pay to get on Drmies' enemies list, he has no reservations about abusing his power to make people go away, either by force, or his preferred method, social isolation.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:00 am

:lol:
I love Eric [Corbett] as a human being. Drmies (talk) 14:14, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
Eric's lack of what should be the basic human qualities of any Wikipedian - integrity, empathy, decency, compassion, reflection - is of course why he is hated by so many real humans involved in the project, or who have been persuaded by the Administration's enduring love affair with pyscopaths who merely show a willingness to edit, to leave.

Eric is fundamentally broken as a human being, and that is what made him incompatible with Wikipedia. Drmies has many of the same issues. The parts that should be there, in their very soul, just aren't.

They'll never see it. They'll go to their graves not seeing it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:27 am

CrowsNest wrote:Eric is fundamentally broken as a human being, and that is what made him incompatible with Wikipedia. Drmies has many of the same issues. The parts that should be there, in their very soul, just aren't.

There is indeed something very, very and fundamental wrong with this man. And I think it is the frustration he is locked up in America on some shitty university (according to himself) as some American fake professor.

And that was the reason he has targeted me.