Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: Drmies

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:41 am

CrowsNest wrote:You're doing this right thing Timmy, staying away from Drmies. For yourself, of course.

Drmies has his uses. Arbcom is actually a good place for him.

Crow wrote:Neither confirm nor deny.

I have no idea why you are afraid to embrace the patently obvious.

Crow wrote:The dude edits all the time, he's angry all the time, he's beating on editors all the time. Not easy to just switch that off.

Are you speaking from experience or just engaging in a little bit of projection?

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:16 am

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:You're doing this right thing Timmy, staying away from Drmies. For yourself, of course.
Drmies has his uses. Arbcom is actually a good place for him.
You literally just said in another thread ArbCom is about to ban Eric Corbett, and that's now a good thing because you've sucked out all his essence, only the bile is left. So his use is what? Making you look like an idiot? Because Drmies isn't banning Eric until he is sure the people he respects have ruled him an unperson, and plenty have yet to do that. You know you're not on that list, if you've been keeping up. In this case he would have been voting decline with his girlfriend Opabina, probably literally a lazy 'per her' vote, and you already knew that, so why are you even coming out with this bollocks?
Carrite wrote:
Crow wrote:Neither confirm nor deny.
I have no idea why you are afraid to embrace the patently obvious.
You have no idea full stop. I am embracing it. I'm also not embracing it. You can believe it if you want, but you should at least be sure you really haven't just gone along with what the bigger boys want you to believe because you're the suggestible type. If I recall, the smoking gun here was a common hatred of Drmies. Because he has but one enemy, right? Maybe in each city, but I'm not even sure that is the case.
Carrite wrote:
Crow wrote:The dude edits all the time, he's angry all the time, he's beating on editors all the time. Not easy to just switch that off.
Are you speaking from experience or just engaging in a little bit of projection?
I'm speaking as an academic studying the ways of the species. You can never understand it, because you're looking up at me, from the Petri dish.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:18 am

MMAR wrote:Wikipediocracy: my story
Previous iterations of this page advised users wishing to talk to me to seek me out at Wikipediocracy, where I gave my initial impression that it's a place where "people are free to speak their mind and give fair and honest criticism without fear of being blocked, censored or railroaded". In light of today's events, wherein I have been banned from there for "obnoxious trolling", I wish to revise that view. * * * Mighty Morphin Army Ranger (talk) 2:38 pm, 29 September 2015, Tuesday (3 years, 10 months, 29 days ago) (UTC−7)

Emphasis mine. 1,413 word wall of text, British English.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =683372189

-------

Banned from WPO on Sept. 29, 2015 was MMAR...

WPO user MMAR was thus obviously Mighty Morphin' Army Ranger, as they themselves indicated...
Attachments
MMARBanninantedFromWPO.jpg
MMARBanninantedFromWPO.jpg (108.78 KiB) Viewed 4054 times

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:31 am

Carrite wrote:MMAR was thus obviously Mighty Morphin' Army Ranger, as they themselves indicated...
:?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:34 am

CrowsNest wrote:I'm speaking as an academic studying the ways of the species. You can never understand it, because you're looking up at me, from the Petri dish.

And I am speaking as a foreman on shop level and I can't tell how right Crow is. In no construction site, in no workplace, in no place where road workers are working you will find such a mess! There is discipline, collegiality and professionally extreem important. Often is worked with dangerous machines. With a compass saw someone can cut his hand off, you can't afford it yourself as a foreman to let some idiot fooling around in your workspace. It will not accepted if a painter just start to paint everything pink. A joker as Drmies was kicked of the scaffolding, latterly..

When I came in 2009 my greatest intellectual achievement of the last thirty years was writing a shopping list with spelling mistakes. I am from a total different world than Crow, but I saw exacte the same as he does from the first moment on. A group of scream ugly ones with in the middle a dish with free lunches who where eating like pigs. And who where kicking other people down so they seemed bigger. I saw nothing of the discipline, collegiality and professionally I am used to back.

I am used to people who care about each other, who help each other, who all want the best result. Who want anyone to be safe. And o yeh, sometimes is told a blue joke or told someone to fuck himself. Or are made sexual insinuations by both man and woman, but in a healthy way! Not that sick wikipedia gender bullshit. And for sure things went sometimes wrong, I will be the last one to denier that, but never in this crazy way! This is all so sick minded and unhealthy,

The only thing I can think out is we are "designed" to work on the fields and with our hands in a makable world, and in a intellectual world we are lost. Because the first day my dad came home from his new job as a professor he said to my mother er heeft zich een beerout voor mij geopend. A cesspit has opened for me, and that's about the same experience I had with wikipedia from the first day on.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:54 am

..........You have mentioned here, yourself, multiple times that you were banned from WPO. Not quite a Kumioko level of butthurtedness, but close.

Here is the full list of people that have ever been banned from WPO...

1. Russavia (not you)
2. Mac
3. Peryglus
4. HRA1924 (not you)
5. Marinka (woman)
6. Notimportant (1 edit only)
7. Mona (woman)
8. Quark's Lobe
9. Shenanigans (did not edit)
10. When Pigs Fly
11. Rupert (1 edit)
12. Linda Shires (woman)
13. MMAR ****BANNED OFF SEPT. 29, 2015***
14. Doletryy (3 edits only)
15. Oblia
16. Anthony 765 (3 edits only)
17. Random Stuff 207w
18. Gary Hardbottle
19. Roflmouth
20. Guesxsxsxsx (1 edit only)
21. Marty McFly (4 edits only)
22. Electric
23. Slacker ***This was actually another MMAR sock: https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... AR#p158595
24. Altdanvers (2 edits only)
25. Sumerian
26. Michel (1 edit only)
27. Hat (5 edits only)
28. Ogygla
29. Tears of Ovid (5 edits only)
30. Zacaze (1 edit only)

That is all. Tossing out women, driveby accounts, and accounts that are clearly not you, we are left with a massive 12 possible options for your alter ego, and that includes a couple clear troll accounts. You are many things, but not a troll.

MMAR was banned Sept. 29, 2015. "Slacker" came onboard on Oct. 26, 2015 and was banned off on Dec. 8, racking up an impressive 381 posts in those six weeks.

The CrowsNest account, now muted with 885 posts, was started on Nov. 7, 2017. It is not a banned account. It quickly became pretty obvious to all of us that CrowsNest was an alternative account of MMAR. Zoloft was big on second chances... Insults were endured and teeth were gritted until the signal-to-noise ratio became intolerable listening.
Last edited by Carrite on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:57 am

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING AND SUCKING LOOKING FOR TROUBLE SHIT POSTINGS, TIMMY BOY!

Have you really nothing betters to do Tim?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:05 am

Graaf Statler wrote:JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING AND SUCKING LOOKING FOR TROUBLE SHIT POSTINGS, TIMMY BOY!

Have you really nothing betters to do Tim?

Hey, I'm just petri dish scum, what are you wasting all that pretty colored type on me for?

xoxo,

tim

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 am

Special for you, yes, and you have forgotten me on your list. In less than 100 edits I was banned. In 86 edits if I count well. By mister Boing! said Zebedee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... af+Statler

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... af+Statler

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:26 am

Carrite wrote:Here is the full list of people that have ever been banned from WPO...
Great beat me to it, but yeah....... :roll: :oops: :lol: