Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Drmies

Post by Anyone » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:There is indeed something very, very and fundamental wrong with this man. And that was the reason he has targeted me.

Nope. Drmies has not targeted you.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:39 am

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 am

Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:There is indeed something very, very and fundamental wrong with this man. And that was the reason he has targeted me.

He was. With his Natuur12 coat on.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Anyone wrote:

SHIT! You are right. Natuur 12 appears to be a academic out of the 015 area of Holland. I was so long looking for his real identity, I had to find out who it was.
Not Mies, sorry Mies but in general I have said nice things about you and I don't give a bloody fuck about Wikipedia and special not about WP-En. I only here to find out what happend and special to find out the real identity of the persons who have have done this to me.
I want to see there faces, I want to know who was behind that nicks.

I really, really hope for a Dutch bored bird for the last puzzle pieces.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:28 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Anyone wrote:

You are right. Natuur 12 appears to be a academic out of the 015 area of Holland.

Drmies is what's known as a parasite. He has no talent whatsoever. His edits typically fall into one of three categories:

1. Butchering
Drmies is the Demon Butcher of Fleet Street. Unable to create content of his own, he seeks out content that's sub-par and slices it, shreds it, butchers it, and chops it into tiny pieces. He did this with CrowsNest [MMAR].

2. Mocking
Drmies has an inferiority complex. He goes hunting for people whose English isn't particularly good, and then mocks them. He does this to make himself feel better.

3. Blocking
Drmies blocks people because it makes him feel important and powerful. And of course in the real world he's just a frustrated and unfulfilled nobody.

====

Graf -- you need to remember a few things:

1. You're obviously happy with your life in The Netherlands.

2. I'm cool with things here in Bangkok.

3. Drmies is not happy. He knows he's a piss-poor academic; he knows he's basically a fraud. He does NOT compare to proper academics in Amsterdam / Rotterdam, etc. He knows too that the state in which he teaches [Alabama] ranks bottom in terms of education. Drmies knows what he is.

===

PS. Here's proper Dutch professor:
https://www.rsm.nl/people/henk-de-vries/

Google "Interview with Professor Henk de Vries" and you'll see the interview I did with him. The guy was really good. By comparison, Drmies is little more than a schoolboy in short trousers.
Last edited by Anyone on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:34 am

Anyone wrote:I'm cool with things here in Bangkok.

You do realize that you just outed yourself fully?

Right about Drmies though.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:02 am

Guido den Broeder wrote:
Anyone wrote:I'm cool with things here in Bangkok.

You do realize that you just outed yourself fully?

Right about Drmies though.

I think Any has given hints enough before, Guido. And Any is right, the function Mies has is in Holland in no way a professor.
Any wrote:Drmies is the Demon Butcher of Fleet Street. Unable to create content of his own, he seeks out content that's sub-par and slices it, shreds it, butchers it, and chops it into tiny pieces. He did this with CrowsNest [MMAR

That's the normal way of "creating" content by Wikipedians. But that is not creating, that's parasitise. In Europe without Fare Use even illegal parasitise. And in America too if you give it away under a licence with a commercial element. Fair Use is not allowed in combination with commercial use I have understand.
And I know copyvio in America is not the moral offence as it is in Europe, but regulation can change anything. You have seen it with privacy laws. The state California has adopted about the same European privacy law not long ago. In a split moment they can throw section 230 overboard and adopted article 13/17 and 11. Or other states or the federal state can do.

This pirate nonsense has no future, something WMF and Katerine understand dammed well. Charity is not the only reason they are changing there course from copying to creating, it is the only way to survive and to reach there goals, sorry to say, after 2030. Because 2030 is not realistic. It is only a goal, a milestone. The time what is needed for this transition is in practise much longer.

But that doesn't matter. It is five past twelve, there is not one single seconde left anymore not to change the course of the wiki Titanic dramatical. There is simple not time for a new round of rearranging the deck chairs again with waving pirate flags as "solution". There is for this kind of guys simple not any wiki future anymore.

WMF is a hardball American Any Rand foundation without any mercy or compassion. They have only one interest, themself and there succes. Eric has explained that very clear before. So they know dammed well to who to listen deep out of the system and that is to us here on Sucks.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am

:roll:
...... We gave Eric Corbett plenty of chances, and though that didn't work out so well I think we can afford to invest some further effort in salvaging DePiep. ...... EEng 03:23, 18 September 2019 (UTC)

I don't know that we did, and EEng, I'd really prefer it if you left Eric out of this. Thanks. Drmies (talk) 03:30, 18 September 2019 (UTC)

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 am

CrowsNest wrote::roll:
...... We gave Eric Corbett plenty of chances, and though that didn't work out so well I think we can afford to invest some further effort in salvaging DePiep. ...... EEng 03:23, 18 September 2019 (UTC)

I don't know that we did, and EEng, I'd really prefer it if you left Eric out of this. Thanks. Drmies (talk) 03:30, 18 September 2019 (UTC)

They needed DePiep to ban Incnis Mrsi, but with that done, this rat can be missed.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:20 am

.....And between you and me, I have written things that one might argue violate NOTMEMORIAL--a mentor or two, a family member, colleagues--but when I do I have to make double sure that a. they're indeed notable and b. I keep it neutral. .... Drmies (talk) 02:22, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
One might argue?

Let me guess, nobody knows the connection, so nobody has yet even made the argument?

But if they did, what chances they would succeed? A man who gets to sign off on the neutrality of an Intel CEOs biography and then use their Administrative tools to prevent the quality of that review being questioned, doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who lets other people question his judgement of what is notable and neutral.

I'm thinking such people just get banned.

We could check, if only we knew what family members of colleagues Dr Arj has written a Wikipedia biography for.

Maybe a job for Timmy. We'll have to get him drunk though, get a bit of bravado into him. You know how he is with those bigger kids.

Such a difficult thing, this whole autonomous self-government stuff. So often seems to simply resemble an organized crime outfit.

I wonder, was the other as yet unidentified personal matter Drmies ran for ArbCom to resolve related to this COI in any way?

Who can know. The records are sealed tighter than a nun's chuff.

In completely unrelated news, people are unsubtly suggesting one reason someone might want to run for ArbCom this year, is to get a look at the Fram dossier. Maybe even leak it.