Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Drmies

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Drmies wrote:Do they have a policy where slander is removed and scrubbed? No, I don't "seek" a thread; I now have even less interest in that website. If they can't keep that kind of stuff out, it's just trash. On Wikipedia, we have policies for that, and I like to think we follow through on them. If you have anything to do with that website, and if you are actually concerned with real people, I trust you'll take appropriate action.
The guy he accused of being a racist for saying "sonny boy" to his pyscopath buddy Malik, would disagree. Certainly once Drmies had stalked him across Wikipedia until such time as he could block him, all the while claiming it was not a violation of WP:INVOLVED, not to mention basic common sense. It was the act of someone whose judgement is so comprimised, he battled to convince ArbCom Malik was fit to retain his tools at any time, no questions asked. They'd certainly be asking some fucking questions now, wouldn't they? Because Malik has revealed his true nature quite a lot now, and it sure as shit has nothing to with how the community supposedly "let him down" by not doing what Drmies wanted.

Nobody else on Wikipedia gave much of a shit for that episode of obvious slander and definite harassment, so he can stick his policies right up his rectum and choke on it.

And why is he still pretending there is only one critic site out there? He was given our name, he knows where we are. Still doesn't seem interested in what we have to say. He's only concerned with the pussies of Wikipediocracy, who he can intimidate, because most of them are shit scared of what he might do to their Wikipedia accounts of they tell the truth, if they tell his truth. Because they saw what he did to that guy, just like I did. They want no part of that.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:49 pm

I'm going to retire that account, ask ArbCom for permission for an unlinked account, and be more vigilant. Drmies (talk) 02:05, 1 December 2018 (UTC)
Why would you need to ask permission for something you were already doing? Surely this is just as case of letting them know the name of the new account....... :roll:

Is this a Dutch thing Graf? You surely have different words for giving notification and getting permission?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:36 am

CrowsNest wrote:
I'm going to retire that account, ask ArbCom for permission for an unlinked account, and be more vigilant. Drmies (talk) 02:05, 1 December 2018 (UTC)
Why would you need to ask permission for something you were already doing? Surely this is just as case of letting them know the name of the new account....... :roll:

Is this a Dutch thing Graf? You surely have different words for giving notification and getting permission?

Melden and toestemming and the whole situation is weird. He seems to me extreem nerves at the moment, and I can't believe others don't see he is a sock master.
Timmy too is playing a strange roll. Drmies complain about WO to Timmy, and half the topic has disappeared and WRC aka Sing is mute.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:48 am

Creepy is what he is.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=19&t=920

If course he's going to be nervous, he's not used to people looking closely at what he does.

Timmy is a collaborator, that is his role. He sees nothing wrong with these people, and why would he? He's guilty of using Wikipedia for his personal benefit, he's frequently to be found making ridiculous statements about how awesome Wikipedia is, so he has lots in common with Drmies.

And let us not forget, Timmy likes to think of himself as a Wikipedia rebel, doing daring things like poking Jimmy in the nose. He's always mindful of the need to curry favour with Administrators who might step in if, by some complete accident, he oversteps the mark. They're both very similar, all mouth and no trousers.

As for why Singora has been muted, it seems clear from the timing it was for starting the rumour about Drmies. Timmy will have put it to Jake that this threatens their image as a safe space for Wikipedians, and Jake will have acted. It's not like he has been banned for his general conduct, since that has been the same for weeks now.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Nah, i know where Sing was mute for and it was as usual a very comical posting. He asked Guido why the little girl [aged 11] who undressed herself for the boy in his book was wearing RED panties and if he had discussed the color of the girl's underwear with the professor. Although I understand the professor didn't see the humor.

But anyway, the professor is what we call te frech to woman. We use the German word frech for his behaving, what is very hard to translate. Hij is te frech, it means, he isn't showing respect, he doesn't take the right distance. He is to close to them, he is not in the pub. Wikipedia is not a dating site. It is not professional how he is acting.
And Timmy, there are so many Timmy's. Doc James, for sure a good doctor who is getting the doctor of the word, the world famous composer Oscar van Dillen, etc, etc.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 pm

What did I predicted? They are going to water board him. He is a fallen wiki rockstar, just like Ymnes and IneverCry, he did only a few edits and... a official warning. They go on till he is drowned or he has left himself, mark my words!

The professor his wiki career has ended, but what is he going to say to his students who he had promised a arbcom seat? And what are they going to say to him.........? :o

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:12 pm

:lol:
Oh, I don't care so much about that, I'm fine with regulars being templated. It's odd that one revert is edit warring, according to Mr. Five Times. Drmies (talk) 19:22, 3 December 2018 (UTC)
Does he ever respond to a warning without insulting the other person?

If you were looking for a perfect example of what is wrong with the Wikipedia community, it is this. Nobody will have a single word to say about the way he reacted here. They want us to believe civility is still a thing on their website. Fuck off. Here's the proof you don't give a flying fuck. Not one of you.

He does this because he is confident nobody will pull him up on it, due to not wanting to get involved, or even fear. A classic bully tactic. He is a very small man.

What does his wife think, I wonder? This is the calibre of the man who seeks to protect her and her children from harassment. She's OK with that? I bet she doesn't even know. One of the many secrets he keeps from her, I bet.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Delete.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Tiddies? Yes. Moar tiddies. 69? NO! No sixty-nining on the wiki!

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =872249323

What a hole this prick has dug for himsellf. Why does he not recuse himself from judging anything to do with British culture? He has certainly ruined a few articles because of his utter ignorance.

Why? Because he wants to do it all. Yet another Protector of the Wiki. At least Jytdog tackled real problems. Poorly handled edge cases notwithstanding.

The Jytdog's get banned, despite their "core" status. The Drmies' get immunity. That is why he is standing in an election he claimed to have no interest in just days before he stood. He remembered the benefits it brings.

Don't you get it yet, you Wikipediots?

You're the mugs. The banned, and those who never participated, we're the lucky and/or smart ones. Drmies can't touch me. Has to pretend this place doesn't even exist, the little coward. He takes out his frustrations on those he can beat up. That's you suckers, and assorted unfortunate noobs.

It will come to you eventually. For the game to progress, you can go up, or down. Never sideways. Most of you will go down.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Ha :lol:, ha :lol: , ha :lol: !

Tiddies! Tietjes! Weet jij niet wat dat zijn, professor :?: Ben je je moerstaal vergeten, Mies? Een tiet, twee tieten, twee kleine tietjes? :o
Tiddies! I think it is from origin the Dutch word tieten.

Waar het hart vol van is loopt de mond van over. If I see a nice shirt what cost 69 euro, do you think I have not one moment a association with oral sex professor? But lets take a other English idiom, professor. A dirty mind is a joy for ever for instance? And do you know that a bit blue old joke what the association is between tietjes and speelgoedtreintjes (toy trains), Mies? Well, they are both made for children, but grown up man play with it.