Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Drmies

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:23 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =906294316

Drmies' habit of picking and choosing what he responds to in a discussion is of course annoying as well as a straight up policy violation.

Here's hoping this is one of those times he becomes infamous just for being himself.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:06 am

He's all in on the whole intersex genitalia on the Main Page issue. I had never even considered the idea Drmies might be intersex. I'm no Freud, but it would explain a hell of a lot. Although arrogant trolling git who knows he can get away with murder is still the standout favourite as far as explanations for why he does what he does, go.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:43 pm

What you must keep in mind is our national pride and best export article ever is just a bored troll. He is absolute clever, doesn't seems to me unsympathetic, has really good humour, but although I am neither doctor Freud do I have the feeling he is not happy white his life in the USA. And I wrote it on aggie's board the same, for Americans in Holland is life much more easy than for Dutch people living in America. Because of the immense cultural differences under the surface between the two country's. Dutch people living in America are in general deeply unhappy and are missing there country and I think Drmies too. Often they are really ill because of there homesickness.

He, mies, zal je eens wat van smerige club-stroopwafels opsturen, ouwe troll van me met je Natuur12 sokpopje? Daar schijnt de hele wereld dol op te zijn en wie weet helpt het tegen je verborgen heimwee, want dat is het vrind, maak mij maar niks wijs. Want dat zit jouw diep van binnen dwars zonder de Freud uit te willen hangen.
Je hebt alles en mist gewoon je land.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 am

So, after recently being rebuked by Jimmy for removing a question from an editor Drmies believes is a sexist, the natural response of Drmies was of course to engage in a bit of classic willy waving, at the same time bizarrely denigrating women.....
The 1619 Project
Hey y'all--while Mr. Wales is living it up in Stockholm, maybe some of you can help me turn this stub into a real article that we can get on the front page. I am just a homemaker and don't have access to fancy publications like this one, or even the official website of the project. Plus, I really should be making desert right now and empty and reload the dishwasher. Thanks! Drmies (talk) 01:02, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
I mean, unless his employer has finally caught on to his activities, Drmies is not by any stretch of the imagination, a stay at home dad. And it's shit like this which calls into question his claimed feminism credentials. He's more of a flirt with other women while goofing off on Wikipedia when he's meant to be working, kind of guy. I've no doubt he dotes on his kids, and that of course is because in their innocence, they don't know what kind of guy he really is. He's nothing if not rewarding of blind loyalty. Gonna be some difficult teenage years ahead.

Hopefully it rankles that the only actual edit it seemed to elicit, was one that breaks Drmies' fundamental rules, meaning he's either going to have to be seen to tell that editor to fuck off back to Facebook to maintain his 'not Jimmy' credentials, or suck it up.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:13 am

OK, let me play DrFreud and write a armchair diagnose of our Dutch pride and best export article ever, DrMies :mrgreen:

Mies. Hij komt uit een goed nest, hij is van goede kom af. Mies is intelligent and from a good family, he has real good humor and is bored. Very bored. And I have no doubt either he is dotes on his kid, he is crazy about then and properly loves his wife too.

Just like me Drmies consider most of the wiki woman as total minkukkels, and absolute not as the top of the female gender pool. (Not all wiki woman of course) He just cheat them, I have seen that often with the Dutch gender lady's with his Natuur12 coat on. it's a kind of boring thing, play, just like trolling the guy's die niet als een ander zijn. But it is absolute not a woman hate thing, it's just a boring game.
Professor Drmies know much and much better and should have a kick under his ass, because he is a potential top editor and sysop.

I think he feel himself trapped in America with it's complete difverentcy and for us Dutch, cold country culture. Like I said before there is a huge culture difference between the US of A and Holland. And that university job he has now is under his level, in Holland it is to compare whit what was een universitaire hoofdvakdocent. Not a Dutch professor, what should be his level.
Holland is a cozy hippy Byzantine county and America is often a very hard society what makes it for American peep often very, very easy to live in Holland. Special because the Dutch love Americans, I think that is a rest of the war when America helped with others to liberate Holland. But for Dutch peeps it's difficult to live in America although in general Americans love the Dutch too. We, the Dutch simple don't like the American lifestyle often. We consider it often as a cold and a hard society.

So, i think Drmies is a bit lost and lonely in America. But he could be a friend of me, because I always have to laugh very loud about his fratsen. (His the antics) Just like I always laugh because of de fratsen van De Kolonel, they are two of a kind.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Delusional.
Because, VM, many editors simply don't stand a chance. You don't. TRM doesn't. Johnbod doesn't. Y'all have picked up too many enemies along the way--and so have I, judging from my last attempt. All three of you, all four of us, have been here too long and have been in too many fights. Whether we were right or wrong in any of those fights doesn't really matter here--running for ArbCom is a popularity contest, much more so than AfD. I could seriously vote for any one of you three, because I know you all know the rules and you know how to write content (and I believe I do too), but you simply cannot be in this place for as long as we have and not make so many enemies that it will be taken out on you, in an anonymous vote (and not a !vote, of course) where negative votes can be cast. There's the rub: you need to be here a while to learn all the things, and you need to be active, and the longer you are here the less chance you have of getting in. There are exceptions--I suspect Risker could get elected, and Callannecc got in, and if you don't appreciate GorillaWarfare you're a fool, but most of the experienced editors just won't get in. Drmies (talk) 04:40, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
You failed because of what you did. Same for TRM. Would be the same for Marek.

Still, if pretending like three of the most arrogant, divisive and rude Wikipedia editors is really representative of "most of the experienced editors" is what helps you sleep at night, I guess it's what you have to do.

Wikipedia doesn't need any more Arbitrators whose only comment to a Request for Arbitration on Eric Corbett is a jibe at the filer, padded out with this sort of rank hypocrisy......
And MJL, since you seem to be here in all your verbosity to enforce civility, would you please do Eric Corbett the courtesy of using his full name? I doubt y'all are on a first name basis, and that bit of formality is appreciated. Drmies (talk) 03:22, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
This from the person who tells people to fuck off back to Facebook, and doesn't even do them the courtesy of addressing them by any name at all, just their implied status - worthless scum.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Drmies, isn't it? Two users should have a tremendous kick under there ass and one of them is professor Mies. Professor Mies should sink the Drmeis accound and all his other socks including Natuur12 and become serious. Because I have seen Natuur12 writing nice articles about long forgotten Dutch professors. Mies has absolute talent and could be a great editor and doing much and much better. And if Drmies want his name in line of all that great Dutch professors he admires he has to hurry, because he is not 20 anymore.

it would be great if professor Michel Aaij made a wiki carrier switch to become a real professor and to get really nobility and class and style. Professor Michel Aaij could be a great Arb for instance if he took his troll outfit off.
And the other person who should have a tremendous kick under his ass is mister Dysklyver, who is now spoiling his talent with fucking around on Rat and his fucking Discord with guys die niet als een ander zijn. Time to grow up Artur, it's about time. Get serious too.

Because two guys invented something great. Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger. I see them as Simon & Garfunkel who split up and said we will never cooperate again. The internet was new, it was exiting, they had a golden touch and got a fight. That's how thing happens in life, my friends. And I hope this will ever again possible between those two, a reunion.

That would be great. A wikimania with these two on the podium. And I even know where, but that is something I tell you later. But first there has a lot and a lot to change. Jimmy said once I did a lot of awful supide things in my life and that is true. But he also said something else. Wikipedia I don't want to blow. Help him, help yourself, help Larry because to be honest for Everipedia I don't see much future. Help Jimmy to make his dream come true. Make it Larry's dream become true too. Stop fucking around. Stop with filling your pockets with donor money what you don't deserve because that is scandal. Yes, serious it is. You guys should be deep ashamed you ever have accepted it.
And I really hope Abd get a few greens out of his trail because that would be great too. He deserve it.

Ɱ2xCdac
Sucks Noob

Post by Ɱ2xCdac » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:20 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Delusional.
Because, VM, many editors simply don't stand a chance. You don't. TRM doesn't. Johnbod doesn't. Y'all have picked up too many enemies along the way--and so have I, judging from my last attempt. All three of you, all four of us, have been here too long and have been in too many fights. Whether we were right or wrong in any of those fights doesn't really matter here--running for ArbCom is a popularity contest, much more so than AfD. I could seriously vote for any one of you three, because I know you all know the rules and you know how to write content (and I believe I do too), but you simply cannot be in this place for as long as we have and not make so many enemies that it will be taken out on you, in an anonymous vote (and not a !vote, of course) where negative votes can be cast. There's the rub: you need to be here a while to learn all the things, and you need to be active, and the longer you are here the less chance you have of getting in. There are exceptions--I suspect Risker could get elected, and Callannecc got in, and if you don't appreciate GorillaWarfare you're a fool, but most of the experienced editors just won't get in. Drmies (talk) 04:40, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
You failed because of what you did. Same for TRM. Would be the same for Marek.

why did drmies names johnbod?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:31 pm

:?
I don’t know if James Alexander responds to pings; I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon. Drmies (talk) 04:32, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
:lol:

Dumbass.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:21 pm

Is this the same guy who often accuses people of passive aggression?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =912310776

I think it is.

A former Arbitrator. Claiming he can revert a comment from his talk page if it is unsigned.

Now, we know the sort of slimeball Drmies is, so if you pulled him up on that nonsense, he would just offer another excuse for the revert, never even answering your question, how could you possibly even think that was a thing? Other than it being a perfect illustration of his everyday bullying bullshitting hypocritical persona.

He does this all the time. Never gets beaten around the back of the head for it. Why? Wikipedia is too broken to even see this shit, let alone see it as a problem, that's why.