Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Drmies

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:42 am

Everyone take note - if Drmies doesn't properly fill out a form, or doesn't copyedit his posts, you are free to delete them, and posts by anyone else who responded. If he says he didn't know how to do it and needs help, as the ignorant prick often does (always amazes me, the things a user with his record still doesn't know), tell him to go fuck himself, it's not other people's job to help him figure out how things work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =862543661

Arrogant prick.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Block on AttackTheMoonNow
I'm wondering if you could explain to me the WP:NOTHERE block on AttackTheMoonNow. Normally with such a block, there is a long-term pattern of edits that demonstrates they were WP:NOTHERE. In this case there was a total of 19 edits at the time you blocked him. Such an early indef block without prior warning is generally against WP:BITE. I understand that there were suspicions that he was a sock, but I assume you were not able to find him to be a sock as a checkuser or you would have blocked him for that instead. I also understand that he seemed to be a WP:SPA so far, but as he had less than a dozen edits this is understandable. Almost any account with less than a dozen edits is a SPA at that point. -Obsidi (talk) 19:33, 10 October 2018 (UTC)

I think there was a pretty clear consensus that this user was not here to improve the encyclopedia. Their very first post called for the head of an administrator, with little in the way of specifics about the administrator and much in the way of forum complaining, and so did the subsequent twelve edits. I didn't run CU but I assume nothing was found, and I didn't consider socking as a reason for blocking. I assume you've seen Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard#Banned_from_a_page_without_due_process, so I don't have to go through to count how many admins and how many other editors thought this user wasn't here to improve our beautiful project, and of course three different admins refused to grant an unblock request. So, no, the account was not blocked for being a sock, or for being an SPA. Drmies (talk) 21:10, 10 October 2018 (UTC)
Other than the usual claim of acting on consensus, does anyone here actually see an answer to the questions?

Having admitted the reason for the block is not sock-puppetry or the user having a single interest, we are left with just an essay and the opinion of actually not very many people, that he is not there to build Wikipedia. He probably should go and count now many Administrators were asking for a block before he placed it, because the answer is ONE (Seraphimblade). And he's a fucking moron, as you can tell by his statement that he would not be averse to blocking as a sock, which would have been thrown out easily because no reasonable person would agree someone who thinks JzG is unfit to be an Administrator must be a banned user, and their explanation for arriving on Wikipedia (to complain about an offensive easy written by JzG that is being talked about outside Wikipedia) was entirely plausible.

So, despite all that waffle, no, Drmies, this block was yours, and yours alone. You cowboy'd the shit out of it, and only have an essay to back yourself up. Familiar territory for you, you fuckstick. It's your own sad and unconvincing explanation that shows you know you fucked up. Furthermore, you blocked this person on your own initiative and they were someone who was complaining about Bbb23. Which is just another data point to add to the whole 'gee, Drmies sure does block a lot of Bbb23 critics, and a Bbb23 sure does block a lot of Drmies critics'.......

Who said what after the block is irrelevant, since it is as rare as rocking horse shit for anyone to be unblocked on appeal without admitting guilt, least of all when that would involve going against a cowboy like Drmies or a privacy invading creeper like Bbb23 (no sock block was made because the billion checks Bbb23 did up to then came up with nothing).

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 am

To improve our beautiful project. Om ons mooie project te verbeteren, hoe krijg je het uit je kont gedouwd. Weet jij wat jij eens zou moeten gaan doen Michel? Je tijd zinnig gaan besteden aan je werk en je gezin inplaats van daar wat rond te eikelen op dat project waar de vuilniszakken opgetast liggen en de ratten tussendoor kruipen. Nou weer dat gesodemieter met die Tonytrollioni, ik vraag me werkelijk af of jij wel helemaal spoort. En over de rest wat jij geflikt hebt zullen we het maar ff niet hebben.

Als jij je werk zo zou doen en je daar zo zou gedragen lag jij er met een grote pisboog uit, dus je staat de kluit ordinair te belazeren. En je denkt zeker dat ik gek ben en niet heb gezien dat er anderen op je account zitten te kutten net zoals dat het geval was op dat Moira trollbot account. Of was jij dat met dat Ming kiekeboe moment echt zelf? Nou, dan wordt het toch echt eens hoog tijd dat jij wat hulp gaat zoeken, want dan zit er nog meer mis in die kop van je dan ik al vermoede eigenlijk.

Kijk, de Nederlandse arbcom heeft jouw en je vriendje Tony er gewoon uitgesodemieterd, die hadden je door uiteindelijk. Weliswaar veel te laat, maar toch. En het wordt hoog tijd dat ze dat daar ook met je doen, gewoon je de deur uit lazeren met je eeuwig streken.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Drmies&oldid=863586446#Block_on_AttackTheMoonNow

Are we done? If you wish to continue, please do so on the appropriate noticeboard. Drmies (talk) 01:49, 11 October 2018 (UTC)
Ah, the Bishonen defence.

Seriously, what kind of coward insists someone drags them to AN/I so they can be saved by unthinking obsequious wannabe admin scumbags like power~enwiki, rather than answer a simple question. And it is a very simple question. Drmies seems very insistent it was his block, and his block alone. It had nothing to do with his bromance with Bbb23 (yeahright).

So, he indefinitely blocked a brand new editor for something he had not received a single warning for, when he was doing something no more disruptive than question the fitness of the mighty Guy Chapman to be an Administrator, on the strength of an essay everyone knows is just a convenient tool used by cowboy admins. How is that not a classic case of WP:BITE? But no, he pleads the fifth. Like a little bitch.

How is that not super ironic, given the shitty essay Guy wrote? Every day, it looks more and more like the encyclopedia Guy/Drmies/Bishonen will let you edit. Who died and made them Knights Templar?

As for Acroterian, he is another classic example of how Administrators who answer block appeals don't bother to properly look into cases. He claims......
Real live brand new editors don't make their first edit to demand a scalp on an obscure messageboard known only to WP regulars.
....and so now anyone who wants to call for this morons head need only point them to this exchange....
You claim to be an outsider? How did you find this discussion? SmokeyJoe (talk) 20:39, 8 October 2018 (UTC)

You really think something as offensive as this would not be the subject of discussion out there in the rest of the world? AttackTheMoonNow (talk) 23:48, 8 October 2018 (UTC)
So, Acroterian, you want to resign now, or be made famous for this spectacular example of fuckwittery?

Drmies will of course not be answering any further questions from the insignificant peon, easy or otherwise. He has an encyclopedia to rip to bits, and English cultural touchstones to ignore. What's another block to him? He's on 12,378 of them now. He must be doing something right, or someone would have taken him to a noticeboard now, right?

Dumb fuckers.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 am

Wondering how may pages we can spend on this total idiot. But if he thinks he become a famous professor in this way he is total wrong.
Or yes, he can, but not in the way he is wants because if this house of cards collaps we are all world famous. I have seen on the blog of Varoufakis what can happen, It was a blog like this board. We all wished him good luck as a minister and short after it on every TV screen in the world you could see Athens in flames and the blog was world famous. At once. It was the reverence of every journalist in this world.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:56 pm

He has got in a fight now, over someone improving an article no less. Apparently this "improving" an article thing is so unheard of, Drmies wiki-teaching curse relies on it not happening, and one of his students was bollocked by another editor improving a page.

This is the user page for Dr. Michel Aaij, at Auburn Montgomery. This is also a legit and ArbCom-certified alternative account for User:Drmies. Any resemblance between the two is fictional.

"you're improving the article, it's not very helpful".

Gee, what does the edit button do.

"Drmies Thank you for the feedback. You are a fine editor too. Keep up the good work."

:roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:28 am

Wtf? I thought you were joking, but WOW.....
I appreciate your help, but please don't eat the cheese off her sandwich, as the Dutch might say--the editor is a student in my class, and while you're improving the article, it's not very helpful to her. What I would appreciate is if you leave the editor a note, on their talk page or the article talk page, explaining what you did but especially why you did it. Thanks, Dr Aaij (talk) 20:39, 8 October 2018 (UTC)

Tagging or moving when appropriate, of course--I'm all for that: what's wrong is simply wrong, and I'm all for SOFIXIT. But in this case, while Jimbo Wales should thank you for improving the article, it means one thing that the editor now can't do, and the more they do the more points they get. I'd give you points but you're not in my class list on Blackboard... Thanks, Dr Aaij (talk) 21:02, 8 October 2018 (UTC)
Unbelievable. The bit about leaving them a note is especially hilarious, because as we know, Drmies is always careful to identify the editor whose work his edits are completely fucking up, and he always leaves a really clear (and meticulous polite) explanation of what he is doing.

Not to worry, an Administrative colleague has left him appropriate feedback, he will listen to that, of course! :lol:
Dr Aaij, as you likely know Wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit, at any time, for any reason. If a student needs to make an edit to get the credit, and someone else does the edit first, then your system is rather flawed and should be amended. For example, the student could make a copy in their userspace (giving appropriate attribution in their edit summary), make all of the course-required changes, and then copy it back over to the "live" article. Students should not be penalized simply because an editor happens to see an issue and fixes it of their own volition. Primefac (talk) 14:04, 13 October 2018 (UTC)
So, not only did he get tenure off the back of his Wikipedia editing, now he's boosting his own academic rating by telling other Wikipedia editors to violate policy.....

As he says, wrong is wrong. :lol:

But wait, he has an explanation, delivered only after other people are thoroughly confused by his actions.....
Primefac, I think you completely missed my point, sorry--maybe I wasn't clear. First of all, there is no calculus about this edit and that edit being this many points--but what JC7V7DC5768 was doing was exactly the kind of thing that I would ask the student to do, in the next class session. JC7V7DC5768 is a pretty decent editor, so they made that edit, and Wikipedia appreciates it--as for me, I made the comment I made in hopes that next time they'd see it was a student editor, and would consider gently steering the editor toward making that kind of edit, cause that's good for the student and for Wikipedia. I can't blame JC7V7DC5768 for not doing that, far from it; like I said, I'd have given them points if I could, or a sticker. But when I run into articles that I see is part of some project, I sort of slow down and step out of regular editing mode, since I know it's easy for me to find something else to do on Wikipedia--for a brand-new editor it is not.

Second, I never accused poor JC7V7DC5768 of poaching anything; again, they're not in my class, haha. If they were, they'd have gotten an A for their midterm progress report. And the student is not getting penalized for anything, of course--but they will have to look elsewhere to make significant edits. That's all I was saying. No, the moment we get complicated with detailed rubrics and all that, that is the day this is no longer fun to do. It's already hard enough because, as you can see, half the class is pretty much sitting on their hands...

JC7V7DC5768, are you still reading this? I hope you understood my point. You're a fine editor, and that quick check to see what's going on (you already took the time to look into it) will make you an even finer editor, and will bring out the collaborative aspect of the project. Thanks, Drmies (talk) 21:19, 13 October 2018 (UTC)
I'm sceptical of the claim he slows down and moves aside if he sees a class project in progress. Largely because, as said, it's amazing how many times he clearly hasn't bothered to identify the editor at all.

Anyway, his lies and hypocrisy seem to be persuading everybody there:s no issue here. In other words, it is a Tuesday.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:35 am

This has probably been noted before, this looks like an admission that he has engaged in conflict of interest editing......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =863561838
wikilinked my old professor and the dude who lived in my house. haha, i'm alabama all the way
The articles in question were of course started by, and largely written by, Drmies.

https://xtools.wmflabs.org/articleinfo/ ... ip_Beidler

https://xtools.wmflabs.org/articleinfo/ ... e_Greenhaw

No conflict of interest notifications in sight anywhere.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 am

Drmies. Our own Michel, professor in America promoting this wonderful project in his class. Making Wikipedia salonfähig, to use the German term we Dutch have borrowed from them.
Graaf Statler is shaking his old, white head and is still drinking his morning coffee and is counting his blessings. Getting old is also a kind of liberation, I can get up late and nobody cares, just like I did in my hippie time. It is beautiful weather, it is a Indian Summer in Holland.
And one of my blessings is I am raised and I was young in a time without computers. I wise professor Dr Aaij was too. Because, our Dr Aaij doesn't seems me a unpleasant person, but our Michel is caught in the spider web called wikipedia.

(Lees dit nog maar eens na, Michel, wikifaust is o zo verleidelijk, maar o wee als je in de netten ervan vast zit. En vergeet vooral niet te lezen wat de oplossing is, beter droog brood vreten in België als een zwerver dan hiermee door gaan, geloof me. Je weet vast wel op wie ik doel, en anders zie eerbeek.)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Folks like Jimmy Wales & Tide Rolls must be happy to see minor league farm teams from Alabama like the one Drmies is growing.

I do hope Drmies' student working on the Tawasa people can find some interesting info about the pre-history of Mobilian Jargon without getting too bogged down in Mowiki Jargon.