Dr. Blofeld

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Dr. Blofeld

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Blofeld restored his user page not 30 minutes after Richie closed that Afd, thereby firmly establishing a motive.

Where has Ritchie been the last two days? Having a beer with Blofeld? Would you be remotely surprised if he was?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 pm

He must have figured out that Discretionary Sanctions were applied to cryptocurrency topics in his absence......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =868166775

Craft-y fucker

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:15 pm

If WMF gave me a small percentage of their grants budget I could start to overhaul the mess which exists on the site and get people improving every article!

Dr. Blofeld 13:16, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SHARKS WITH LASER BEAMS!?!!?1

This bloke is a pure fantasist. If it weren't already obvious from his own assessment of his competence as a writer of encyclopedic articles.

I wonder, is this just a scam? Ask for a big pile our money often enough, loudly enough, someone in the movement just might be stupid enough to give it to him. Ah wel, not my money.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:22 pm

WMF didn't feel comfortable with giving a British man funding to run contests about women benefiting the developing world, they want to support women themselves in these countries.

Dr. Blofeld 16:19, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
He's still whining.

I hope he can prove these claims, someone might report them to James Alexander, since they seem to be easily linked to identifiable staff members.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 pm

CrowsNest wrote:He must have figured out that Discretionary Sanctions were applied to cryptocurrency topics in his absence......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =868166775

Craft-y fucker

I expect Ritchie told him while they were having a beer and planning to close the AFD as keep and write an FA on Audrey Hepburn.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:27 am

I will repeat, it is most curious how none of the people who turned up in this discussion, turned up to comment on Dr. Blofeld's recent incursion into editing for pay.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... aid_editor

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Eight months ago:
CrowsNest wrote:Lol, he unretired just to basically tell Fram to go to hell. All the usual excuses - he was young, naive, inexperienced, it was a long time ago. Blah blah blah. Absolutely no indication he wants to or even cares to help clean up any violations he may have left lying around. And why would he, this is the culture they have created. It's someone else's problem, so leave Britney alone!

Now:
Feel free to delete any stub you don't think notable. You don't have to template me, I'll trust your judgement. ♦ Dr. Blofeld 15:43, 14 November 2018 (UTC)

@Dr. Blofeld:. Okay, thanks. If you ever feel that I have done such a deletion incorrectly, please let me know. I'll only do it for things where I can't establish notability (like here), or some of your very old copyvios (if the copyvio remains in the current article). Fram (talk) 15:52, 14 November 2018 (UTC)

Go for it!! ♦ Dr. Blofeld 16:15, 14 November 2018 (UTC)
How does Fram do it?

YOU'RE MY WIFE NOW.

Skillz. Evil, but skillz.

Is he the King to Bishonen's Queen? Or is he The Cardinal?