Fram

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Fram

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:03 pm

It is a kind of formal SFR Yugoslavia. They all have a vey good memory and don't forget and they don't like each other or better they hate each other. What a shitshow.
Of course was that Jan Eißfeldt trolling with his Trolling&"Safety" department, but I wonder if he had this foresee. I don't think so, the guy is even to stupide to tie his own shoelace. They had every reason to sink him as a sysop on WP-DE.

Ach, it is the old internal fight Oscar van Dillen versus Guido den Broeder with groupies what has developed itself to a years lasting guerrilla war, what first has complete destroyed WP-NL and later has infected WP-EN.
See here:

Guido den Broeder wrote:Hahahaha, he was who he is long before he started editing Wikipedia, and was already harassing me, to name just one example, in 2007. Fram is who he is. You all enabled him, or happily took part in the harassment like Anroth (Only in death). That is the bigger problem.

I told you two years ago, but like everybody that could have done something, you ignored me and did nothing. That is why the WMF took charge.

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 00#p239506

That is exacte when the Dutch wiki war was on its high, 2007, and you see all the time the same Dutch users, Fram is also Dutch. All (formal) Chapter members. I came in in 2009, just after that wiki war. And of course a lot of other things have happened later, but this group is what is causing the chaos. Bart Versieck, Drmies, Moira, Fram, CaAL, Trijnstel sock, Romaine, Mdd, Edo de Roo, Drmies, etc, etc.
And this group has the power over T&S, and that Jan is just some useful idiot. And that is really going on.

And Vigilant? I think he had "analysed" this problem and has total blundered with that SanFanBan of me. And is that what makes him so nervous.
Because I really have nothing to do with this complete shitshow. Really nothing. I came in in 2009 and had before never heard of Wikipedia.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:23 am

NewYorkBrad now playing peacemaker. Dismisses Fram's deep seated character problems as a surface issue, something he has surely learned he needs to rectify now, apparently not realizing he has broken promises to that effect in his record already.

He postulates there might be only "one of two" people Fram would need to privately be warned to stay away from, and hey presto, he could be unbanned, because that's always been the tradition on en.wiki right? ArbCom bans someone, people have fit, "relations" are damaged, so they unban. Happens all the time.

This act of clemency would open a new dawn, bringing forth mutual understanding and respect between the WMF and the community going forward, just as long as they know they cannot be doing anything silly like taking Wikipedia where the community doesn't want to be taken.

What a fool.

As they have done many times before, apparently never learning their lesson, the community is so exhausted from screaming and crying and generally having a meltdown, all without any adult paying the slightest bit of attention, they're now happy to sign on to whatever Daddy Brad asks them too.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:42 am

Jake wrote:But Laura Hale isn't going to go away, she's got Wiki experience from way back, she's practically the world's only recognized "fan historian," she has enormous self-confidence from... somewhere, and oh-by-the-way she's hangin' with the Chairman of the Board of Trustees. She's not going away; the people who are hassling her because of her poor writing, they have to go away. She didn't get this far just to be bunged off by some jerk/nobody admin.

Again, and let me just put this in boldface, none of this applies to anyone else. There's just no Wikiland analogue, at least that I know of - Ms. Hale seems to be unique in this regard.
Jess Wade. Jess Wade. JESS WADE.

Jesus Christ. :roll:

If you people knew shit about shit, you'd know that if Fram had ever got his teeth into her, the fallout would have been spectacular.

Fuck me, it's probably because Wade is seen as exactly the sort of editor the WMF wants to replace all the assholes with, that they had a look around ScumCentral, realized Fram was probably the single biggest threat to retaining her and editors like her, and decided something had to be done, and fast (which four months is, compared to en.wiki's local investigations).

What a bunch of blind Muppets you really are.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:57 am

Ming the Mong, strikes again.

How stupid do people need to be to think all Fram was doing was protecting Wikipedia?

Take a look around you freaks, there's people doing that all the time, most of them users you consider to be less than the shit on your shoe. Outsiders aren't thick, they can tell the difference between responsible Adminship and the few different ways Fram found to be an irresponsible Admin.

The problem you people have, is you don't really have any model Administrators, so your only yardstick of comparison, since let's face it you stopped giving a shit about the written policy WP:ADMIN years ago, is to other poorly performing Administrators. People who nonetheless either have less issues or don't have as much capacity to cause the same amount of damage.

Hence you see Fram as only a little bit worse than average. Some of you don't even admit that. Some of you are so the fucked in the head and divorced from the theory of the thing you profess to love, you actually think Fram is a model Admin. When people talk about who killed Wikipedia, who made it into a lunatic asylum, it's you they're talking about.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am

Further to last......Adminship 101.

- always be de-esclating
- work as a team
- never lose control
- never make it personal
- keep things in perspective

Add to that the most important piece of advice given to every editor that an Admin needs to always remember......

- don't be a dick

It isn't fucking rocket science. You're just that stupid is all.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:29 am

This is the Fram the WMF dealt with, the one that you wikifucks were too lazy/scared/stupid to confront using your own local governance abilities graciously granted to you by your Masters....

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... =355058393

On what fucking planet would a sane and responsible Administrator ever think the WMF wanted its Administrators to overlook "serial copyright violators"? Ever. Under any circumstances.

He's written self-serving garbage like this in his defence, time after time, year after year, and you all sat on your hands and did nothing, as if he wasn't somehow insane/evil/stupid. My theory is that he just exhausted you all. Pretty hard to deal with someone that in love with the sound of their own voice, and that convinced they are right. And after all, you're not being paid, so you thought you could just go do something easier and there would be no consequences......

Well, here are the consequences. You've all screwed yourselves. A billion manhours wasted, all because you couldn't do a simple thing as get one single Administrator under control. The external contractors had to come clean house for you. And even now, you're still letting him talk utter bollocks, and bitching at the people who came and did your job for you.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 am

CrowsNest wrote:This is the Fram the WMF dealt with, the one that you wikifucks were too lazy/scared/stupid to confront using your own local governance abilities graciously granted to you by your Masters....

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... =355058393

Well, they answered him. It took them a while, and he was already desysopped and banned for one year, but.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... an_of_Fram

You canNOT read all of that. It is Wikimedia going fully off the rails.

If those little bastards don't "understand" why Fram was banned, I could always (re?) post the book-wiki notes.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 am

CrowsNest wrote:On what fucking planet would a sane and responsible Administrator ever think the WMF wanted its Administrators to overlook "serial copyright violators"? Ever. Under any circumstances.

I am global locked and later SanFanBanned for exacte the same reason. After me was told the reason for my ban on WP-NL was my work was not copyvio by professor Mies aka Natuur12.

These are political pirates, they even have to tried to form a political mouvement, The Pirate Party. They are trying to undermine the democracy, they try to govern by shitstorm.
They are dangerous, they belong in the sea. In Holland they are trying to push the Groen links/D66 agenda, they are infiltrated.
These party's are political close to the Clinton clique, why do you think fat boy James Alexander got a compliment of Chelsea Clinton on his twitter? And how is it possible mister James blunder got that 200K Twitter job and is now rising his fat middle finger out of Hawaii all the time on his twitter? Where mister Alexander now was lying with his nuts in the sand for the second time this year?

Why do you think WP-NL is filled up with all kind of D66 peeps like MoiraMoira and it's director is a GroenLinks lady?

In the sea with it all! And mister Trump where are you?
Not that I am a Trump fan, but I hate cheaters, special if they try to fuck me!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Mendaliv wrote:Fact is, when we're generating their content, and doing their administrative tasks, they need us more than we need them.
Who is we?

That's the flaw in all these attempts to exert community muscle against the Masters. You're an amorphous blob with no leaders, no manifesto and no real clue.

It is the height of ironies that the people who stood up to the Evil Corporation were not random people as this whole 'I Am Spartacus' bullshit implies. They were known gang leaders with known views about the Foundation. But do not confuse this with leadership, nor their views with a manifesto.

They were not elected to represent anyone in a political struggle, they were elected to be Administrators, a janitorial post. They used that to gain power among certain of the detstible proles, and thereby make these opportunistic gestures, in the hopes the WMF are stupid and give them what they want.

The Foundation doesn't need Administrators or editors who are prepared to work against them, much less rabble rouse. Eliminating them all, does not deprive Wikipedia of all its Administrators or editors, and anyone who thinks it does, really hasn't been paying attention. Replacements would be recruited easily. Even if they did nothing, would the reading public even notice any assumed drop in quality? The evidence to date suggests not.

Bishonen's gang has power only inside the English Wikipedia community, where she abuses it with impugnity. That is exactly the reason why she is going nowhere, much less to lead everyone in a mass walkout.

Eric Corbett is the lesson from history here. Who in the WMF gives a tiny rat's ass about what he wants? Nobody. Who from the proletariat has followed him out the gates? Nobody. And even he didn't stay out.

Addicts, one and all. The WMF needs addicts. It has them. Muppets that you are.

Get back to work, scum.

Your wages for this week will be halved for this impertinence. :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 pm

tarantino wrote:Romaine is the treasurer. There's a thread about James Alexander banning him from wikimania
here, Friendly Spacers Eat One of Their Own.

I think Alexander had found out Romaine had screwed him total with that SanFanBan of me with his friends. Alexander has also be in the chapter in Holland to talk with Romaine, I don't know exacte when. It was mentioned in the Chapter wiki in that time.