Guy Macon

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Guy Macon

Post by Abd » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:49 pm

It was not an "argument" (see the context) and he did not imply that it was impossible. That was your reactive reading. Is that related to your autism? I don't know. Non-autistic people do the same thing.

However, what Guy Macon was doing was taking responsibility for "conflict," ("It's probably my fault,") and that was spectacular -- and very much to be recommended, where possible. That conversation went on, it shows how to heal conflict.

Thanks for calling my attention to Guy Macon. He is now officially nominated as my Favorite Wikipedian of All Time. Nominations remain open. This edit summary was spectacular -- quoted from the discussion to show context:
The reality is that both sides have some thoughtful, well-reasoned arguments and both sides have some real idiots who are so clueless that if you dressed them in a clue skin, doused them in clue musk, and had them do the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, they still would not have a clue. --Guy Macon (talk) 18:45, 21 March 2018 (UTC)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:35 pm

Mabye a bit confusing, because it is the next page.
So, I post it again. :mrgreen:
Otherwise it's a bit noisy here....... :roll:
Minecrafter0271 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:38 pm
I was trying to imply that Mr. Mason's argument is bullshit, and it IS possible to have interactions with others.
My god, of course it is possible with you!
But, as I said before, about who out of the spectrum are we talking? If you are that all day bonking his head person no, it is not or hardly possible.

But you are a student, have finished your school, have friends, only in your life you will find specific problems because of your handicap. That is a fact.

And no, indeed I can't have interaction with you in a wiki surrounding with all kind of- to borrow a few lines from auggie- around hopping stoned monkeys who are telling complete crap! It will confuse you, you can't filter it, you simple lose track.

It's the same if you talk with a deaf person in a noisy cafe or you talk in a peaceful environment. That's the reason I protest constant about the "site moderators" here, they disturb both you and me and the conversation constant.
And for me is it a handicap I have to write in English what is not my native language.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:55 pm

This conversation attracted the attention of the Vilignat. Warning, almost every post in that Wikipediocracy topic contains errors and misleading interpretations. Generally, I'm not responding to them because there is no sign that there is anyone, other than Wikipedocracy trolls, who believes them. I will respond to sincere questions. Much is being asserted that never happened.

Trolls use "Aspberger" as an ableist insult. Most disorders exhibit a wide range of behaviors. Some "disorders" create social dysfunction at the same time as enabling high performance in other ways, and that's the case for me. My diagnosis, years ago, and multiply confirmed, was ADHD (not Aspberger's, not even close), and some of ADHD social dysfunction is the result of others assuming that one is like them, thinks like them, and reacts like them. And if they did what I do it would be a sign of something bad. I don't think like them. But I do need to be aware of the disconnect. See this Reddit discussion I just posted today. I suspect that person is a "normie," and assumed that disagreement was a personal attack. That was unexpected (and hidden until later), so I didn't factor for it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:34 pm

In general, not as reaction.

I have no theoretical background, but in Holland the state subsidise jobs for people with a handicap, often with autism.
On shop level. So I have experience with working with this guys, building projects, and the armchair experts obesely not.

Nice guy's, hard working, often clever, but you must respect there handcap and not let them doing things what they can't.
Let them do what they like, and that is something you learn in practice.
Where they are good at.

Computerfreaks think they know where they are talking about with there "social engineering", but they simple have not even a clou. They talk loud and louder out of there wrong end, hoping someone believes them, and believe they are a expert.
But they have not any qualification in the field.
What they compensate with shouting it out.

We say veel geblaat en weinig wol in Holland.

Much bleating and little wool.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 pm

My diagnosis, years ago, and multiply confirmed, was ADHD (not Aspberger's, not even close), and some of ADHD social dysfunction is the result of others assuming that one is like them, thinks like them, and reacts like them. And if they did what I do it would be a sign of something bad. I don't think like them. But I do need to be aware of the disconnect.
Seems reasonable to me, Abd.
The armchair diagnose of NPD was obesely wrong, you are in no way a narcist.
You are a Formula1 car on full speed what is often going so fast that you miss many details.

That's the same with the armchair diagnose dirtbox whit children.
Complete rubbish, a juge should wipe the floor with there "evidences" they use for there armchair practice!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:43 pm

What caused by me temporarily problems?
You want to hear more about it?

Well.

A birth defect in my heart what is now fixed with a heart stent. The rest of my heart was in perfect condition, it was a ver local problem
A not recognised serie of heart problems, the last almost fatal, mister.

Happens sometimes, but now I am fine, thank!
Much better than in years!

I have just trained on my treadmill, i can now run kilometers what I never could in all my life!

Inside of course, didn't went out now for three weeks.

Corona, you know.

!00% mental healthy declared!

By several experts, even with international reputation, you have read it yourself.

So, after all these candid stories,

Mister armchair expert.

And now it is your turn! 8-)

But I am sure you are much too much chicken to write your diagnose down! :mrgreen:

Because you have one, sure, but I don't know which one. :roll:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:57 pm

O, one misunderstanding.

I have never been in a secure facility,

I have even driven in my own car to the hospital every time.

Expert the last time, that was emergency.....

But you can tell wikipedians everything....... :roll:

Because they are a bunch of stupide fucks who believe the correct things not..... 8-)

But the fake things you tell them they do! :mrgreen:

Even after years and years in the US of A! :lol: