Guy Macon

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Guy Macon

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Any conflict is most likely my fault; it is common for those of us who have Asperger's syndrome to have difficulty with social interactions. --Guy Macon (talk) 08:19, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
No shit.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Guy Macon

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:07 pm

He's pretty damn far from being the worst. cough Israel-Palestine cough.

And I'd tell you about Rich Farmbrough but you might not believe it.

singora
Sucks

Post by singora » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:54 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Any conflict is most likely my fault; it is common for those of us who have Asperger's syndrome to have difficulty with social interactions. --Guy Macon (talk) 08:19, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
No shit.

I saw an interesting comment from Guy several weeks back. He apologized to a guy he'd annoyed, and then explained he's a "high functioning autistic". He said he tends to see human relationships in black and white, and is deeply suspicious of those who he considers might not be his friends.

IMO, this "suspicion" (which ostensibly equates to paranoia) sheds a lot of light on the behavior I saw from Dr Sicko (aka Dr Blowjob), and still see from time to time in those lunatic infobox conflicts.

But at least Guy is honest about his mental disorder.

singora
Sucks

Post by singora » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Further to the above, autism accounts for so much of what you see on Wikipedia. For example, you have that pitiful little boy-man, Cassianto, who rants and raves about, well, who actually gives a fuck. He's a tragic little creature and about as threatening as a bowl of cold rice. He has serious mental issues.

The most useless, fucked-up cunt of all, Ser Amatio (or whatever his fucking name is), is doubtless the biggest lunatic anywhere on the internet. He's made over 2 million edits on Wikipedia and I bet his father cringes at the sight of him.

Imagine having a son who, in his late twenties, still lives with mummy and spends his whole life on a shitty website. I doubt he's ever fucked a woman, and I doubt he ever will. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that his parents have divorced due to irreconcilable differences about how to deal with him. I'd bet serious green his father despises him.

Again -- by comparison -- Guy is almost normal.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Look at this spaz......
......it has been my policy for many years that if any Wikipedia administrator asks me to stop doing something I immediately stop, whether or not I agree.......Guy Macon (talk) 03:59, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
Guy Macon...... accept input from all of your fellow editors, whether or not they are administrators. Cullen328 Let's discuss it 04:18, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
I do disagree with your suggestion that I comply with any request by any user.....Unless you order me to do otherwise I intend to continue to comply with all requests by admins and to evaluate requests by ordinary users on a case-by-case basis. --Guy Macon (talk) 04:38, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
The irony is, this all came about from Guy being told to stop hinting people he is arguing with are mentally impaired.

This is Wikipedia. Everybody is a mental case. Even the people stupid enough to be trying to control the behaviour of the mental cases.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 am

[Wikipedia is] biased towards science and biased against pseudoscience.......Guy Macon (talk) 03:04, 25 October 2018 (UTC
Someone please teach this dumb prick what "bias" means. Or better yet, just go back in time and drown him at birth (a joke for the scientists there).

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:38 pm

That's what I think they did and what happend. Koch left the place, because it was useless, and "they" made it to some experimental place for people with a mental defect. Because that is what it is, WO is not a critical forum anymore.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Graaf Statler wrote: Koch left the place, because it was useless.

:lol: Which brother do you have in mind?

And if Mr. Kohs told you that, he really needs to get his story straight concerning what he tells people. ^^

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:21 pm

O, sorry, Mr. Kohs.
Wikipedia is domed, sashi, that is the reality. There is not any escape, the content will be worthless outside the USA, it is the faith of the big knowlege collection. For the simple reason there is not any escape in the European and national European regulation. Not any. So, I think they made WO a to a playground for wikiidiots, because they have to be, because the situation is crystal clear. There is simple no way out!

They are driving in a dead end with a concrete wall at the end without brakes. It is just waiting for the big boom. And that is the reality, there is no reality gap and there have never been one. The situation is complete clear.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:03 am

Look at the Aspie go.....
Multiple editors have attempted to address the issues. You just aren't willing to hear them. You have convinced yourself that are defending The Truth and are determined to Keep Digging. Do you imagine that you are the first person who has come here to straighten us all out? Or that your sarcasm and bogus arguments are original? We have seen it all again and again, going back many years. One week we are dealing with holocaust deniers. The next week it's creationists. Then the sellers of cancer pills try it. Then the acupuncturists. Then the psychics. After that we get the satellites control my thoughts crowd. The mocking is a direct result of the fact that you and all the others like you are just so damn funny. When you defend the ridiculous with such an astounding amount of self-righteousness, you should expect a certain level of ridicule.

There once was a drunk driver who was driving the wrong way on the freeway. Upon hearing on the radio (over the honking horns) that there was a drunk driver who was driving the wrong way on the freeway, he peered through his windshield, noticed all of the headlights heading toward him, and exclaimed "My God! There are DOZENS of them!!" --Guy Macon (talk) 05:17, 1 January 2019 (UTC)
.....he literally has no idea (or more likely, a psychological barrier that prevents him from admitting) that people frequently laugh at him for the same reasons. People who wouldn't be seen dead advocating woo, and have very respectable careers in the sciences.

Defending the ridiculous for reasons of self-righteousness, could very well be the Macon family motto.

You can tell how little the Wikipedia community actually cares about their so called Civility Pillar, when you see their top of the line Special Needs models posting manifestos like this, which basically sets it aside completely, and nothing is done. Well, not nothing, he got his dick stroked plenty by others who feel the same way.

Wikipedia. It truly is a place of science. If that place is a nursery, and the science is testing the effects of farts.