Eric Corbett

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Eric Corbett

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:So, why is this Muppet even waffling on about stuff he clearly has no clue about? Other than the fact Jake is too scared to stop him, and he has banned anyone else who would. The answer is boredom, obviously, and a deep love of his own voice. Since his voluntary retirement from Wikipedia, he clearly has way too much time on his hands. Unsurprisingly, his claim to have found other interests, seems like it was a self-serving (or perhaps even self-deceiving) lie. Either that, or they are warm weather only pursuits. Al fresco ferret sex perhaps.

Too scared, that is the right term. But for what Jake? Too scared for the true? Too scared your "guests" like Ming and Eric and grumpy run away? Where are you afraid of, Jake? The true? That is a very strange thing to be scared of Jake.

Because in that way you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:44

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 pm

CrowsNest wrote:If you opened a booth at your local fair, "Punch Eric Corbett in the Face" with a price of $10 a hit, you'd be able to retire after just one day.

What a great idea! |Let's open one with "Punch James Alexander in the Face" with a price of $100 a hit. It's a bargain! And it takes only half a hour to be able to retire. :mrgreen:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:07 am

My knowledge is considerably greater than your own. Live with it.
Flashback warning for anyone on Wikipedia who ever got into a dispute with the ferret fucker.

Needless to say, examples of Eric's knowledge being found to be second best in those situations, are not hard to find. Not knowing how to calculate profit margin being a recent favourite. Examples of him apologising for being such a stubborn asshole though, you will not find.

It is to Wikipedia's cost that rather than fight the little ferret fucker, many chose to live with it by walking away and letting Wikipedia be wrong. And those who did fight, never usually retained their passion or enthusiasm for Wikipedia editing for very long after the fight.

What a horrible little turd. Cancer would have been too good for him. Too easy an out. One which would have garnered him much sympathy and prompted many rose tinted recollections of his life. If there is a God, I hope he is a vengeful one.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:12 am

My experience with Eric was he things he knows everything. Arthur and I had some discussions about European legalisation, and Eric had constant a opinion about it without knowing anything about it. Jake too by the way. They had not even the slightest idea where it was about, but they where both talking like they where a European legal expert.
And I have seen that often on WPNL too. Someone is good in his profession and things he is a universal expert and start to talk like a Dutch windmill expert and knows everything better than a miller for instance. Eric is a typical example of such a universal expert.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey, ferret fucker. She's talking anout you, is she not? You and your ilk, the angry white men, the Manchester mafia and their honorary man, Montanabw.
When I have thought about Wikipedia over the past 2 years, I just think of certain people attacking me (I'm not playing the victim, just being realistic) but I think I have returned to being on an even keel. Maybe I can find a place somewhere on the site where I can contribute where I don't have a target on my back.

I don't mean to sound resentful, editing there was a rewarding time, I just have scars from my years there
You horrible little bastard.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:18 pm

I think the reality is that Kudpung rarely thinks at all, secure in his illusion that bias, prejudice and ignorance are perfectly adequate substitutes for rational thought.
Good people of Wikipediocracy, if you want to be seen as fair and balanced by your audience, kindly point out the defining characteristics of Eric the Wikipedian was bias, prejudice and ignorance. Or you can carry on looking like biased, prejudice and ignorant people when it comes to your claimed speciality.

As someone who knows, which is the reason Eric hates me so, truth is there was no problem on Wikipedia the ferret fucker couldn't attribute to Jimmy Wales, Americans or child Admins. In virtually every dispute he got involved in, Eric was the epitome of an irrational and ignorant person.

He's no different on your forum. And yet he remains a welcome participant. Still, you are desperate I guess. Take any old tramp, you sorry ass fuckers.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 pm

:lol:
You could never prove anything 100%. The benchmark is “beyond reasonable doubt”.
From this guy? The guy who deployed the "roomate" excuse when caught socking. Pathetic.

Does anyone on Wikipediocracy care what this makes them look like? Because I'm just gonna keep doing it until they do.......

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Oh wow......
we're supposed to be criticising Wikipedia, not aping it.
The balls on this guy.

Watch them take it too. Morons.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 am

Eric Corbett wrote:Wouldn't that be a bit like wrestling with a pig? You get dirty and the pig likes it.

Correct. The only unanswered question what remains is who the pig is in this case, Eric.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:26 pm

I can say quite categorically though that you'll never see me at sucks.
Why the fuck would we want you here? This is a forum for serious Wikipedia critics, and you aren't that. Stay at Wikipediocracy, among people of your own kind, with similar intellect and insight into Wikipedia's problems. People too stupid or lazy or corrupt to even remember what you were like or what you did as a Wikipedia editor.