Ritchie333

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Ritchie333

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Few established content contributors (eg: Brian Boulton, Ian Rose, RodW, Wehwahlt) are admins or want to be admins.
Wehwalt is an Administrator. :roll:

So is Casliber, Hurricanehink, Parsecboy, Jimfbleak, Ealdgyth, David Fuchs, Iridescent.......and a whole bunch of other folks on this list.

Even Ritchie is on it. Not in their rarified company of course. Scroll down, and down, and down, and down a bit more, and.......gotcha! Of course he isn't on the list.

This fucking gimp only thinks he's a rock star........
building up diplomacy and empathy skills that are required if you do any reasonably major work on any reasonably important article that somebody else will care about.
......like, y'know, Rye railway station

Look at all that lovely cooperation!

Meanwhile, he of course continues to mention Praxidae on the harassment site. Because he's just so full of empathy. He literally mentions her in the post he's flapping his gums about empathy.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Ritchie333

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 pm

:lol:
Never argue with an idiot - they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :
I prefer my version......

Just because he's holding a spanner, doesn't mean he's a mechanic. And if he's covered in black fuzzy hair, it's just a fucking monkey with a spanner!

How's life Ritchie? I see you're throwing a lot of poo around the Wikipediocracy enclosure these days....
If he tried that with my kids I would punch his fucking lights out and make sure he got thrown in a jail cell to rot. What sort of boneheaded morons at Commons would tolerate this shit?
...you sure you don't want to engage with the people who think you are an idiot?

Because I sure can tell a few folks about your reasons for hating Commons, and it sure as shit 'ain't got nothing to do with protecting kids, no matter how much you want to protest otherwise. But you know I'd let you try, if only you were brave enough to do so.

You want to talk about your new Wikipediocracy mates and their very secret and hugely shameful history of not reporting child predators to T&S immediately because it was politically expedient?

What, you didn't know? They didn't tell you?

Now you must really feel like a right idiot.

Wanna banana?

:lol: