Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Ritchie333

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:04 am

Or this....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ritchie333/Recall

What an arrogant fuck.

Still, it is nice to see the tradition of the very worst Administrators of Wikipedia creating recall criteria which are just for show, something to point to so they can pretend to give a shit about accountability.

And why is it two users? What's that about? Let's imagine a fantasy world where a bottom feeding scumbag like Drmies one day asked you to resign....you're gonna ignore him? That's what you call complete trust in your fucked up universe?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:18 am

:lol:
I'll be quite honest and frank, I'd take 1 RexxS over 50 Oshwahs, at least they're not as likely to make stupid blocks. See here. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 09:29, 4 April 2019 (UTC)

Ritchie333 - Jeez, man... was that response really neccessary? ~Oshwah~(talk) (contribs) 09:33, 4 April 2019 (UTC)
How ironic that Oswah is one of Ritchie's special recall friends. What is more likely, Ritchie now removes him because he fears retribution, or that Oswah would ever throw Ritchie under the bus based on his personal experience?

"Here" was of course an example of Oswah quickly reversing a block and apologising profusely. Y'know, just like Ritchie how reacts when someone claims he has screwed up. Not. :?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:34 pm

:lol:
Apology
I'm really sorry if it looks like I'm continually having a go at you. It's more subtle than that, and I sincerely think you are a nice guy and everything you do is done out of the genuine belief that it benefits the project. I'm honestly not here to upset people. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 10:28, 4 April 2019 (UTC)
Ritchie still struggling with the idea that continually telling someone they're an incompetent but with reassurance that he doesn't think they are doing it intentionally and are otherwise a nice person, is always likely to upset people.

If you have an ongoing problem with Oswah, take it to AN/I, or even ArbCom. Like you're supposed to, you massive prick.

Oswah even took this with good grace, giving Ritchie the undeserved benefit of the doubt, proving yet again he is a million miles more of an Administrator than Ritchie ever will be.

If Ritchie was genuinely sorry, he would have stricken the remark, in recognition of how badly you have to fuck up to get this sort of feedback from other Wikipedia Administrators.....
Fucking hell Ritchie, time to let that particular grudge go. We get it, you don't particularly like Oshwah, but there really is no need to ram it down all of our throats at every possible opportunity. There's fuck all you can do about Oshwah being an admin, so sit down and shut up. Nick (talk) 09:37, 4 April 2019 (UTC)

Ritchie333, I know you've apologized, but I strongly urge you to remove this. It's an attack that doesn't belong at an RfA by a completely unrelated editor. You'll make your case to support RexxS much better if you say something like "Disagree, he always thinks before acting" rather than going after Oshwah. It's cruel and certainly has no place on this page. ~ Amory (u • t • c) 10:50, 4 April 2019 (UTC)
But no, he's bolted for his safe space, editing railway articles.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed May 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Legacypac is currently indef-blocked, and has offered this weak-ass apology.....
I made a poor choice in using a particular word to describe behaviour I found problematic and threatening from an Admin. I never intended to label anyone with an offensive word, but rather to comment on behaviour.

I was recently labeled xenophobic by an Admin at AN, but racism or fear of foreigners goes against every fibre of my being (as a read of my userpage suggests). Therefore I understand how hurtful having an inappropriate label applied to your good name is. So I unreservedly apologize to User:BrownHairedGirl and the community for any offensive I caused.

I have repeatedly asked BHG to lay off the criticisms because while she may make some valid points she also makes significant errors in her statements about me. I requested she no longer post on my talkpage and that was ignored so I started removing her unwelcome posts but that backfired as well.

Kindly consider that I am only a participant on Wikipedia to increase access to knowledge for our readers and to make our coverage of that knowledge as correct, verifiable and balanced as possible within the constraints of a decentralized volunteer effort. Legacypac (talk) 11:01, 28 April 2019 (UTC)
Administrator Ritchie was so impressed, he immediately proposed the following to the community.....
Legacypac has apologised, he seems sincere and we should take him at his word, not try and gain a pound of flesh more out of him. So, I would like to unblock with a clear and unequivocal warning that if he does anything like this again, it'll be an indef with nothing other than the standard offer to appeal on. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 11:24, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
It is going down in flames, and for good reason.

You need only look at the analysis of the Administrator this user called a bitch, to see how bad Ritchie is at this whole Administration lark.......
For the record, I welcome the apology for the misogynistic abuse, but note that

1. it came only two days after a block, three days after I noted[17] the attack on his talk, and more than 3 days after the original attack[18]

2. there is no retraction of his repeated allegations that I have been stalking trolling, harassing and bullying him

3. No acknowledgement that the substantive issues I raised have repeatedly been raised by others: e.g. uncorrected errors of fact at MFD, disruptive addition of extra items to open discussions, redirection of MFD pages which breaks future use of WP:TWINKLE

4. The last para (beginning Kindly consider that I am only a participant on Wikipedia to) is pointless, because it's the basis of being allowed to edit at all.

5. That last para reads to me as Legacypac saying "please my accept good faith, even tho I have spent weeks rejecting the the good faith of someone against whom who I have repeatedly made personal attacks"

In summary, it doesn't look to me like any sort of commitment to desist from battleground conduct, just a step back from the worst of the personal attacks. --BrownHairedGirl (talk) • (contribs) 11:38, 28 April 2019 (UTC)
It is beyond a joke that Ritchie is still a Wikipedia Administrator. He's an absolute fuck up.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun May 26, 2019 3:23 am

Regarding RexxS' RfA, I am so tempted to say "You lost - get over it" but that argument has been thoroughly discredited. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 10:38, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
I'm so confused. Do edit summaries count as you saying something on Wikipedia or not?
you lost, get over it
One for the Administrators I guess. Anyone know one?

What a fuckwit.

This whole pulling posts you quickly regret thing is becoming rather common too.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =898405202

Doing it occasionally can be called evidence of judgement. It becoming a habit, rather demonstrates the opposite.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 am

Ritchie is so hard up for real life friends (and a wife of course), he's planning to travel 250+ miles to the Manchester meetup. Even wants to take his minivan and collect other Wikipediots en route. Evidently he even plans to sleep in the van. What a freak.

All this on the invitation of RexxS. Gratitude for this epic example of what you can persuade a wikishit to do if you dangle the carrot of a real life friendship......?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ship/RexxS

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed May 29, 2019 3:45 am

"I just get this feeling that you think you know what is best for Wikipedia, and if people don't agree, that's too bad, they should either conform to your vision or be chased away" No, you've misunderstood. It's more like "I think I know what is best for Wikipedia, and if people don't agree, they need to convince me why they're right and I'm wrong"...... Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 17:15, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
When no amount of policy or common sense convinces this dipshit that he is wrong, to take the example of the copyright issues mentioned upthread, then this is a distinction without a difference, because he for damn sure tried to chase those people out of town. Tried to start a goddammned war with Commons in fact.

Gonna post it again, because it was just so fucking funny......
Yes, thank you, as an en-wp admin with 130+GAs and 150 DYKs I had absolutely no idea. Fuck, what is wrong with this place? Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 22:12, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
You. Letting people like you believe they are not idiots, that covers virtually every problem that afflicts the Wikipedia ecosystem.

Case in point. Unless you have topped the leaderboard, referring to your writing credits (particularly ones that require only one other editor to review them), is always going to leave you exposed......
Maybe you don't agree with me a lot of the time, but I have written 10 FAs and served as a steward for one year, and I would hope that gives me the right to be heard. --Rschen7754 18:38, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
Served.

I'd pay good money to see if Ritchie could survive just one FAC without losing his biscuits. Wouldn't even pass the file copyright status check by the looks of it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 31, 2019 6:55 pm

Ritchie is the guy who, in a trivial dispute where he was already probably being an idiot on so many levels, still manages to go one step further and add falsely accusing another user of "vandalism", and defaming a Guardian journalist by comparing them to KellyAnne Conway in the Wikipedia permanent public record, into the mix.

He eventually bales out of an entirely self-created mess by claiming the challenged information he was only hours earlier defending, is in fact trivia anyway, so who cares if it was right or wrong? Yeahright.

Properly got a fucking screw loose.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:10 am

Corruption breeds corruption.....
ANI is not the first place one goes in a dispute. It is the last. Op47 has not even attempted a conversation with Ritchie333--Jayron32 23:06, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
The freak told Op47 to "go and vandalise somebody else's work", and you expect him to go discuss the issue with him?

You received a report. Wikipedia is not a bureacracy, nor is it an exercise in victim blaming or institutionalized bullying.

Just do your fucking job, stop being a sniveling coward protecting the thin blue line and actually tell your colleague this was an unacceptable comment from an Administrator.

Seriously, what the fuck? These people genuinely act surprised when they get shit. How? You couldn't be asking for it more.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:58 pm

Dumbass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard&oldid=906995496#Further_discussion

Having failed to properly avail them of the risks, Ritchie has just made sure a user who was merely indefinitely blocked by Fram, is now community banned, simply for asking to be unblocked under the provisions of the standard offer (the gift of Jytdog keeps on giving).

As one of Fram's last victims, no way was this user going to be to given a fair shake, and you would have to be an idiot not to think she was beaten down by the likes of Serial number dickhead and Ealdgyth et al, simply because they've been unsuccessful in making anyone else pay for depriving the community of Fram's harassment services.