Davey2010

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Davey2010

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:22 am

OK, well I think we are at the agree to disagree stage. Credit is due to you for turning up, regardless.

joredmerd
Sucks Noob

Post by joredmerd » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:35 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I always thought this guy was just a child or a bit retarded, and so could perhaps be spared scrutiny for his flaws. As time has gone on, it has become clear he must at least be an adult of non-retarded status, and thus he really does deserve being shot with shit for being the sort of arrogant know nothing fool he clearly is.

Not only does he regularly say and do the stupidest things, he's a habitually rude asshole too. He claims his behaviour is due to having a bit of a temper, and with no sense of irony, being someone who doesn't suffer tools gladly. He has of course been warned countless times about both his edits and behaviour, but it doesn't make any difference.

Naturally, he doesn't actually do any heavy lifting, content wise, he's one of those ever present gnome pests who makes lots of use of script assitance, with a particular obsession with AfD.

Unbelievably, some seem to think he would make a good admin. If Wikipedia ever had any standards to begin with, that this is even a consideration, shows how hard up they are now as far as attracting well adjusted competent humans to be highly active users, willing to put the many hours required into the relatively boring task of site maintenance.

Although he is that bad, it's a tough call to even argue he is a net benefit. As is normal in this decline phase of Wikipedia, much of the damage he does simply passes by unnoticed. His nature probably persuaded a few others who might, not to bother brining it up.

Crowsnest you are a bully, please apologize for calling people 'gimps' and for all of the personal attacks you have made on these forums. <redacted> I am serious and i am traveling to england next year
Last edited by joredmerd on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: redacted

L00sr
Sucks Noob

Post by L00sr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:09 am

joredmerd wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:35 pm
Crowsnest you are a bully, please apologize for calling people 'gimps' and for all of the personal attacks you have made on these forums. <redacted> I am serious and i am traveling to england next year
:lol: :lol: :lol: