Bishonen

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Bishonen

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:32 am

At 15:30 on 11 June 2019, Bishonen promised that if Floquenbeam unblocked the Office banned Fram, she would be prepared to use her tools to prevent anyone from overturning his act, essentially to unblock Fram and if necessary Floquenbeam. At 19:39, Floquenbeam unblocked Fram. At 00:32 on 12 June 2019, Fram was reblocked by the WMF Office and Floquenbeam was temporarily desysopped for 30 days, with reinstatement only through an RfA.

Come on boys........Queenie needs someone to save her blushes. She can do nothing about Floq., but she has a promise to Fram to keep.

Hey RexxS, you didn't really want to be an Admin did you, and you kind of know this is the only reason Bishy really wanted Little User to have extra powahs, right? So, it would appear you're up. Do Mother Hen proud, there's a good chap.

:lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:24 pm

I've unblocked Fram. Stand by for the next desysop. Bishonen | talk 07:25, 12 June 2019 (UTC).
I'm only now realizing that unblocking Fram is a mere gesture (doesn't mean I regret making that gesture), and makes no difference to his ability to edit. See explanations on User talk:Fram: he remains banned, and will presumably be hit even more harshly if he does edit, even once. Bishonen | talk 09:45, 12 June 2019 (UTC).
Fram's talk page......
Fram, I suppose it's also possible you're "banned but unblocked", whatever that might mean, and whatever it would mean for you if you edit anyway. I'm just enacting a clear consensus to the limits of my userrights and ability; I'm not marketing this as solved. Exhuberant notes on my talk page notwithstanding, I still suspect this is going to end up with you, me, Bish, and possibly other admins (and maybe even crats, though I kind of doubt it) unhappy. --Floquenbeam (talk) 20:23, 11 June 2019 (UTC)
Drama page.....
I can technically undo an office action block, as long as I'm willing to suffer the consequences, but I can't prevent them from reblocking either now or later, and I can't *make* then rescind the theoretical ban, just (while I have the admin bit) the technical block implementation. --Floquenbeam (talk) 20:43, 11 June 2019 (UTC)
So well done Bishonen. EVEN IF you only take your cues from Floquenbeam, you've just proven to everyone that either....

1. You're in the habit of unblocking users without fully understanding what you are doing, much less why (is it in the manual that the blocking tool is for making futile gestures?)

2. Your explanation for your block, which as everyone already knows is dishonest because OFFICE is not bound by WHEEL, was not even the real reason you had in your mind at the time (you presumably didn't think 'pointless gesture of defiance' quite cut it as a block rationale)

As seen time and again, if you just take the time to wait, Bishonen digs her own grave. She never has any decent explanations for what she does, it is always either point-making, negligence, dishonesty, double-speak, or just plain bullshit.

The sad reality is, there is NOBODY on Wikipedia with the guts to even dare report her, much less file an Arbitration Case with the binder full of similar examples of when she has been incompetent or disruptive or just plain aggressive, and in all cases absolutely unconcerned for matters of either policy or community. She does what she wants, when she wants, how she wants, and with no hint of irony, literally dares people to report her if they don't like it. That is seriously her interpretation of ADMINACCT, as seen whenever she's off on a Conquest.

The community, her subjects, every last cowering one of them, know what happens to people who dare stand up to this outright Dictator, who another scumbag Administrator Swarm shamelessly described today as one of the "greatest, and most policy-compliant, admins of all time". Prove it. You can't. Lying fucking scumbag. A loyal servant to his Queen though.

sashi
Sucks Critic

On that strangely aroused crowd

Post by sashi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:34 am

As we went back to have t'other fuddling Bout, we spy'd an old green-headed Bishhawk, who sate moping with his Mate and three jolly Bitter Attendants, all snoring under an Arbor. Near the old Chuff stood a buxom Abbeskite, that sung like any Linet; and we were so mightly tickl'd with her singing, that I vow and swear we could have wish'd all our Members but one turn'd into Ears, to have had more of the Melody.

(Rabelais in transmigration here)

Thanks to the wizard Kolya Butternut for leading me to the Evêgaux (Bishop-birds) de l'Isle Sonnante (Ringing island). By the way, has anyone seen Rogol lately? I'm beginning to think Kolya is probably Rogol. ^^

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:43 pm

In the ArbCom Case Request that has a resulted from this whole Fram farce, Bishonen is mentioned multiple times, and exclusively negatively.

Her Royal Highness of course hasn't deigned to give a statement. Too busy counting her barnstars. She of course doesn't even see why she would be involved, and thinks the whole thing is a Republican Plot.....
Thank you, Starship.paint. I didn't indeed know about it, and don't quite see in what sense I would be a party, either. Maybe on the principle that "you may as well deal with Bishonen too as long as we're here", I guess. Bishonen | talk 09:12, 13 June 2019 (UTC).
Deal with her? As if.

The few Arbs who have even responded to the Request so far, have not even bothered to say the ritual 'awaiting statement from party'. Perhaps they too are aware of the protocol - you do not Summon a Queen.
The facts of the matter aren't really in dispute: WJBscribe, Floquenbeam, and Bishonen have all knowingly modified clearly designated Wikimedia Foundation office actions, which is something that has been sanctioned in the past by the Arbitration Committee.....Mz7 (talk) 00:20, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
A full case will eventually be necessary to determine the outcome with respect to Floquenbeam's and Bishonen's sysop bits (who should be added as parties to a consolidated case), WJBscribe's crat bit, any future wheel warriors, and (if the committee feels there's anything to rule on) Fram's own sysop bit, once their office ban ends. ST47 (talk) 00:35, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
With regards to proposals to let Floquenbeam, Bishonen, and WJBscribe off without any action, I think that is an option that ArbCom should consider only if they get binding assurances from these users that they will not use any advanced permissions they have to reverse office actions or ArbCom decisions at any point in the future. If they are not willing to make such an agreement, then they should all be desysoped because we can not trust them to act in this area, as a result of their behavior in this instance. StudiesWorld (talk) 21:40, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
The Arbitration Committee is explicitly tasked with considering requests for removal of tools based on misconduct, and Floquenbeam, Bishonen, and now WJBscribe have all engaged in severe misconduct. ~ Rob13Talk 03:51, 14 June 2019 (UTC)
It doesn't matter how much they disagree with the Office action over Fram. Knowingly and deliberately reversing an Office action is a flagrant abuse of the bureaucrat toolkit by WJBscribe and administrator toolkit by Floquenbeam and Bishonen. Being popular, or making a popular decision doesn't make it right or okay. Everyone involved knew their actions is a violation of policy / against Foundation enforcement of the ToU. That's why it was done. To make a public stand. Well great, you got the plaudits, now suffer the associated consequences. -- KTC (talk) 07:15, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
I don't think this needs a full case as the facts are not in doubt: Floquenbeam, Bishonen and WJBscribe all used advanced privileges to overturn an office action, something that is explicitly prohibited in policy. The only reasonable response to this is to remove all their advanced privileges. These not to be returned without a new RFA, to be held after the dust has settled. The merits or otherwise of the Office actions are irrelevant, and even if they weren't they are explicitly outside the remit of the committee to investigate.

The questions regarding civility and its enforcement are completely separate and should not be conflated with the necessary removal of privileges. Thryduulf (talk) 08:58, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
The only person I think has had any tact in this situation has actually been Fram. Floquenbeam, Bishonen and WJBscribe: I want you to know I have no problems with you personally and think you do fine around Wikipedia, and my suggestions above are not reflective of that. However I feel like you all stepped beyond the line willingly, especially you WJBscribe, knowing there would be consequences. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the community (clearly not everyone) loses a little trust in your actions.

....— Moe Epsilon 20:17, 13 June 2019 (UTC)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 pm

As usual, explaining herself, or indeed being any part of a community discussion, is a thing Bishonen sees as beneath her.....
........I'm not up for commenting at his time. I don't know if you've noticed I've said little since I unblocked Fram. I plan to keep it that way, at least right now..... Bishonen | talk 15:32, 16 June 2019 (UTC).
......which is just how it should be for a Queen.

As usual, the peasants just roll over and take it. As they should, in a community that has always been run more along Feudal lines than anything else.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Great example of the toxic consequences of putting friendships above Wikipedia, the preferred Administrative model of a Wikipedia ruled by Queen Bishonen.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 429#p10429

Bishonen declares her Royal Prerogative - no, she will not say if she thinks her courtier Giano was guilty of abusing Wikipedia for casual transphobic commentary. She will simply not comment, and that is you peasants told.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Classic Bishonen. Eric Corbett turned on her a while ago, so she no longer goes the extra mile to defend him. EEng however, is still her most faithful court jester, so he does still get the benefit of her full services, as his Queen.
I agree with GoldenRing's 72-hour block of Eric. I'll add that, having just read through the talkpage at Moors murders (a depressing experience altogether), I don't share GoldenRing's criticism of EEng. Diannaa, who was pinged to the page a month ago to provide expertise about potential copyvios, said she admired "EEng's calmness at the suggestion that his work might all have been in vain",[42] and I agree with her. Since that time, EEng's calm has worn thinner, but he suggested many times, civilly, that people simply revert any of his changes they didn't like, before he started suggesting it less civilly. He has been the target of some egregious nastiness, as Vanamonde points out.[43] I definitely would not single out EEng as behaving badly on that page. Bishonen | talk 10:21, 12 August 2019 (UTC).
She happens to be right, if the argument that on Wikipedia that it's OK to lose your rag if provoked enough is to hold (you're actually meant to disengage and seek assistance), and in that respect she has made this argument to benefit Eric before. The point with Bishonen is, she is very careful about how and when she chooses to be right. Pay her fealty as your rightful Queen, and she will reward you as only a Queen can.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Classic Bishonen. Eric Corbett turned on her a while ago, so she no longer goes the extra mile to defend him.

I repeat: Eric the Net Positive has become Eric the Net Negative due to lack of significant work over the last year and a half or so and the next time he does something truly egregious — as opposed to chickenshit technical violations of vague proscriptions — he's gonna go down for good via indef.

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:03 am

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Classic Bishonen. Eric Corbett turned on her a while ago, so she no longer goes the extra mile to defend him.

I repeat: Eric the Net Positive has become Eric the Net Negative due to lack of significant work over the last year and a half or so and the next time he does something truly egregious — as opposed to chickenshit technical violations of vague proscriptions — he's gonna go down for good via indef.
Straight up personal attacks not good enough for you then eh Timmy boy. Tons of ordinary people get blocked for that every day, even people who write good content.

Eric gets away with more in a single day than most unregistered editors get away with in their entire Wikipedia experience. That's because of people like you. You said RexxS would make an excellent Administrator. In his short life as an Administrator I've seen him indef noobies over a single content dispute, simply for not respecting his authoritah, as if he has any with that car crash of an RfA. Now he's an Admin, he's lying his dick off to save Eric Corbett about how he somehow spent four years being a good boy, and otherwise just making policy up, pulling it right out of his ass, LIKE HE ALWAYS HAS. This is all because of people like you Timmy. You let them to get away with it. Absolutely zero concern, you said.

You're the problem. The entire model of Wikipedia is that people like you stop people like them. But people like you can't stop people like them, can you? Just a law of nature.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Wikipedia in a nutshell.
Did you know that Giano is deeply interested in these boxers, and has created articles about some of them? If any questions arise, I'm sure he can answer them. Bishonen | talk 03:21, 25 August 2019 (UTC).
I don’t actually know much about the subject, I just researched a few fighters, I used to box a little as a student and soldier (with gloves and rules), but nowadays I only watch it on TV with popcorn. Such is life Giano (talk) 19:54, 27 August 2019 (UTC)