Bishonen

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Bishonen

Post by Kumioko » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Carrite wrote:Bishonen is a verifiable, authentic asshole.

One usually uses that term about males, which means that "she" is probably male.

Who has met "her" in real life? Anybody???

RfB

Yeah they are the perfect example of an admin who does almost nothing to benefit the projects and has become so disconnected from the community and reality they are more of a hindrance than a help.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Dysklyver wrote:You have a female specific term similar to "asshole"?

A "genderbitch"? Male or female, doesn't matter, and doesn't make much different.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Carrite is more afraid of Bishonen than he is of Jimmy, and he is quite afraid of Jimmy.

-> Power.

And Kumioko, shut up. I guarantee you know nothing about Bishonen, as you're 'she's just like all the other bad other admins' comment demonstrates. She IS the bad admin. All others pale in comparison, and certainly in terms of power. She does lots for the "community", the one that doesn't want you a hundred miles within its borders. You are as powerless to affect what she does, how she defines what this "community" wants or needs, as Carrite is. And you are as desperate to be a part of it, hoping to hide in some corner and not draw her ire, as he is.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:11 am

CrowsNest wrote:Carrite is more afraid of Bishonen than he is of Jimmy, and he is quite afraid of Jimmy.

-> Power.

And Kumioko, shut up. I guarantee you know nothing about Bishonen, as you're 'she's just like all the other bad other admins' comment demonstrates. She IS the bad admin. All others pale in comparison, and certainly in terms of power. She does lots for the "community", the one that doesn't want you a hundred miles within its borders. You are as powerless to affect what she does, how she defines what this "community" wants or needs, as Carrite is. And you are as desperate to be a part of it, hoping to hide in some corner and not draw her ire, as he is.

One must pick their fights carefully.

You say "fear," I say "prudence."

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:02 am

A great example of the problems Bishonen's power causes.....
Twitter canvassing
Is this sort of thing really acceptable from someone who has been here for years and has in the past held "high office"? I am assuming that the Twitter account, whose profile/description aligns with that of a registered account here, is not in fact a fake. - Sitush (talk) 10:17, 5 February 2019 (UTC)
There is no reason at all that little Sitush needs to ask the opinion of this one Administrator, his Queen and protector. The query could easily be raised on AN/I, or an Administrator could be summoned to the AfD where the issue is relevant, and has already been discussed there, between editors.

The only reason he has come crawling to his Queen, cap in hand, is because he thinks she will help him, because he, of course, already has a strong opinion. He doesn't think it should be acceptable, not least since it reduces the chances he will be on the winning side at that AfD, and so he hopes Bishonen will warn or even block for it, and strike every canvassed vote.

He may be out of luck, since as I've said before, Bishonen isn't minded to do stupid stuff just because one of her stupid little gang wants her to. But they still ask, because if they were smart, they wouldn't need her protection.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:19 pm

Here's something Drmies and Bishonen have in common that they can discuss, during pillow talk.

Despite neither of them having any real clue about British culture, both can regularly be found screwing up British articles because of their ignorance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =888422020

Less arrogant, less stupid, editors, if they thought they could offer something in this topic area, would of course make absolutely sure they knew what they were doing, before they did it.

It says a lot about this power couple that nobody ever tells them to knock it off, stay in your fucking lane you WP:INCOMPETENT idiots. No, they both have their loyal supplicants. In this case, Bilorv simply humbly checked what the Queen had done, and when absolutely sure she had fucked up, just reverted her, then obsequiously sympathized when she deigned to explained just why she did what she did. Namely she reacted with automatic bad faith to a constructive IP edit, an error correction at that. Not even that moved him to say anything critical about her. Similar obsequiousness can be seen in how Yvangottir follows Drmies around like a lovesick puppy, obediently doing a similar task to Bilorv here.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:30 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Despite neither of them having any real clue about British culture, both can regularly be found screwing up British articles because of their ignorance.

Logical. Drmies is a Dutchman who emigrated to America, he even does't have a clou about England. Just like Jimmy doesn't have with his insane Brexit talk.
Jimmy is talking like een kip zonder kop, a chicken without a head as usual.

And me? Let me tell you one thing about England. We where in the begin of the 70 with Holidays in England. and on every corner the English asked us, what do you think about the Comment Marked. They where absolute not sure of it.
England is total different from central Europe. Just like central Europe (Rhineland) is complete different from South- and east Europe. And intern there are also lots of differents. Scotland is absolute not the same as England, there are huge differences.

But between the UK and continental Europe is a different as big as between England and America or maybe even bigger. And mabey Drmies can say something intelligent about Germany or France, but absolute not about the UK. And maybe now you understand the Brexit better, and I hope really for one time Jimmy shut up with his insane Brexit talk. The differences are to big, and that is the reason many English want England to leave.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun May 05, 2019 3:43 am

On dear.
It's really easy to come up with a strong password, though. I mean, I can do it. As a sysop without tech savviness, I advise this method: think of a quotation of twenty words or so that you like and know well, but that isn't generally known or quoted. Take the first letter of each word. There's your password. You can remember it, but it would take decades or centuries to bruteforce it. Personally I like verse quotations, because to me they're easier to remember with precision. Bishonen | talk 21:16, 4 May 2019 (UTC).
A little understanding is a dangerous thing. What have we learned from just this snippet?

-her password probably never changes
-it is all letters, all the same case, probably lower
-it has to follow certain semi-predictable letter orders patterns (probably starts with A or I for example)

All of these little pieces of knowledge wil markedly reduce the time estimate of how long it would take to brute force it. For the sheer pleasure of compromising her Wikipedia Admin account and seeing ArbCom insist she install 2FA (and so force her to resign because she won't), hiring the necessary computer time to at least try half the possible combinations, has got to be worth it, surely?

If you don't fancy that, then there's also the option of seeing if she's ever referred to any verses or passages in Wikipedia, and trying those. A fun thing to do on a lazy afternoon, giving the same rush as a slot machine without the crippling debts.

The best part of course is learning that she probably uses this technique for her bank account. Obviously you can't brute force a bank account, but it does rather help to know what you're looking for, and that your target is someone who is so unaware of what makes a password secure (in her case it really is only the claimed length that is making a bruteforce attack prohibitive), you would have to assume she is vulnerable to all the other ways you could try to gain access to her money.

It is hilarious that the only thing preventing her from using 2FA, is not being smart enough to realise how worried she should be that she really doesn't know all that much about computer security.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue May 28, 2019 2:42 am

Little user inadvertently increasing the chances Bishonen gets a picture of a giant penis in her inbox....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =899129764

....unless of course, little user has gone the extra mile and preemptively protected them for her.

Not like anyone would object if he had, not in the Wikipedia of 2019.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 pm

At 15:30 on 11 June 2019, Bishonen promised that if Floquenbeam unblocked the Office banned Fram, she would be prepared to use her tools to prevent anyone from overturning his act, essentially to unblock Fram and if necessary Floquenbeam. At 19:39, Floquenbeam unblocked Fram.

If neither Administrator has been desysopped in short order, then all debate over whether Bishonen is Queen of Wikipedia, is over. The truth of her years long campaign to undermine the ultimate authority of ArbCom over the people she considers to be her Loyal Subjects and Noble Lords, will be revealed.

She has always wanted to be in this position. Constitutional Monarch at the head of her Army, their pikes and blind loyalty, arrayed against nuclear weapons. If she wins, Wikipedia becomes a Fiefdom. If she loses, it becomes a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

So, what is the compromise outcome where disaster is averted? The same as it has always been. After much diplomacy in a muddy field, she lets Floquenbeam be taken away in chains, to get raped in the ass in a French prison, while she goes back to eating grapes on a chez long.