Beeblebrox

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Beeblebrox

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:12 pm

We all, including Crow always quote, we always give links and evidences, noting here is hide here in invisible backrooms. Everybody is welcome and free to discuss with us to show us we are wrong. You are, Timmy is, everybody is. On WO nobody substance anything. Never! Ming and Bee and the others can tell as much horseshit as they want, but no, this is the bad side. Jake is hiding everything what he doesn't like, but no, Crow is filled up with shit. it is such a nonsens you are telling, complete nonsense Kum.

You don't want to hear the true. You don't want to hear us Kum, because you want to go back to that thing you can't resist. That is the reason you accept they tread you as a piece of shit. And one day you will say, Ok mister Ming and mister Boing and mister Bee, I was wrong, and you where all the time right. Just like Shashi did. And Sucks is a bad side, and that Crow is a asshole filled with shit. You only say that to impress that guys because you know dammed well it is not true. Just to show you are at there side, it is your addiction wat leads you to this Kum. You even suggest to block Crow here, why for the hell Kum? For what reason? It is rediciles! what you said!

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:20 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Hey don't get mad at me because Crowsnest is full of shit and I called them out on it.
You talk so much shit, it isn't even funny. I called you out, and you reacted the way you always do. You've got nothing about you, except this sad excuse for an attempted response, which again comes across like you're five.

Go on, say something factual and believeable. Impress us with your critic credentials. I bet you can't even do that.

To be honest at this point Crowsnest I know you're just trolling me but I really don't care what you think of me. You're not a friend, family member or peer, you're just some faceless shitbag on the internet with a chip on your shoulder and to much time on yourhands...like me in many ways. Cheers!
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Hey don't get mad at me because Crowsnest is full of shit and I called them out on it.
You talk so much shit, it isn't even funny. I called you out, and you reacted the way you always do. You've got nothing about you, except this sad excuse for an attempted response, which again comes across like you're five.

Go on, say something factual and believeable. Impress us with your critic credentials. I bet you can't even do that.

To be honest at this point Crowsnest I know you're just trolling me but I really don't care what you think of me. You're not a friend, family member or peer, you're just some faceless shitbag on the internet with a chip on your shoulder and to much time on yourhands...like me in many ways. Cheers!
I'm nothing like you. I am a serious Wikipedia critic. I know of what I speak. I am capable of defending my reputation and proving my credentials. I care what people think and I listen to what they say. If I'm asked a question, I'll answer it. If a site Admin tells me to shut the fuck up, I shut the fuck up. If someone calls me a coward or an idiot, I defend myself. We are total opppsites.

You should never have posted on this thread, simple as that. Nobody was looking for your input, nobody wanted to hear your sad story one more time, nobody here needs your generic and vacuous opinions of people and things you clearly know nothing about. You have literally no idea why what you do is not an example of invoking IAR. You're convinced it is, no doubt about it, but that certainty is as worthless as the conviction behind any of Beeblebrox's musings.

The sad thing about you Kumioko, is that you are in many ways, more Wikipedian than the Wikipedians. They do exactly what you just did, as soon as they hear something they can't deal with, they claim they're being trolled. A troll says things, simply looking for a reaction. I am looking for a meaningful response, and if that is not possible, for no response at all, rather than the tedious repetition of what you have become known for. Do you understand the difference?

I am nothing like you, because I don't do anything the Wikipedians do. I am not like them, and no self-respecting critic would be. You had your chance to prove you could add value to the critic cause, or at the very least explain why you do what you do in a way that convinced just one other person that you were not a fool, or crazy. You've never been able to do that.

You're a prisoner of your own fantasies. What you think you are, what you think you're doing, what you think it will achieve, it's all a just so much nonsense. You could have spent all that time just sitting on a couch with a thumb up your ass, and achieved the same results.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:44 am

Blah, Blah, Wah, Wah, Wah! All those words and you still didn't say a single thing worth reading.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:50 am

Listen Kum, it is not about the little pain of a bad block or a bad ban. Or what the wikipediocrazians consider as critical. It is about bigger things. It is about bigger things Crow explain in a excellent way, just like a good teacher does. Don't call him a troll for that! That is unfair!
Crow told us about a very dirty person in the high bureaucracy how I recognised as Natuur12. Is that trolling of him? Crow told many, many things he noticed, but always in a fair way with the links and quotes. Why does that upset you so and not the constant lies of Ming, Bee, and the rest? Or the constante hiding of the true by Jake? Because that are the things what should you upset.

Can you explane why Crow makes you so upset, and the people who where so bad to you not? Because that is very weird, Kum. You do everything to return to them, I think it is because you are addict. Indeed you are a prisoner of you fantasy, just like sekt members are. It is very frighting to see how you are acting, Kum, believe me. You are complete denying the reality at the moment.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:09 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Listen Kum, it is not about the little pain of a bad block or a bad ban. Or what the wikipediocrazians consider as critical. It is about bigger things. It is about bigger things Crow explain in a excellent way, just like a good teacher does. Don't call him a troll for that! That is unfair!
Crow told us about a very dirty person in the high bureaucracy how I recognised as Natuur12. Is that trolling of him? Crow told many, many things he noticed, but always in a fair way with the links and quotes. Why does that upset you so and not the constant lies of Ming, Bee, and the rest? Or the constante hiding of the true by Jake? Because that are the things what should you upset.

Can you explane why Crow makes you so upset, and the people who where so bad to you not? Because that is very weird, Kum. You do everything to return to them, I think it is because you are addict. Indeed you are a prisoner of you fantasy, just like sekt members are. It is very frighting to see how you are acting, Kum, believe me. You are complete denying the reality at the moment.

Oh please Crowsnest is about as much a teacher as Jeffery Dohmer was a chef.

I'll be honest, aside from poking a little fun at his trolling, I'm really not upset. I'm more curious as to what I suddenly did to get him all spun-up and spitting venom. It's like he woke up from a bad dream where he say me flirting with his moms or something.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:13 am

But Kum, I real don't see the trolling! Honest! With Drmies, Ming, Bee, Boing!, Jake and others, yes I see there trolling. But not with Crow! Where do you see trolling? He gives links, evidences, explains everything in a very clear way.
I really don't follow you man. You are treated like shit and you kiss the asses of the ones who did that. it is so weird.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:08 am

Graaf, don't waste your time. We'd need psychiatric professionals here to get the answers we seek. It doesn't matter to him that what he claims makes no sense, that nobody ever would or could believe it. It is enough for this sad act that it gets put on the page, as if somehow he is our equal, or even our superior, as laughable as that sounds. In Kumioko's world, that is what counts. He is peddling fake news, in some misguided belief it influences people. It doesn't. Or worse, he is writing it just to make sure he keeps believing it himself. Hence why the dude always avoids answering questions like the ones we put to him like the plague. Reality cannot be allowed to penetrate the Kumioko universe.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:39 am

CrowsNest wrote:Graaf, don't waste your time. We'd need psychiatric professionals here to get the answers we seek. .

Exacte. People lose the reality, they start to use arguments like Wikipedia is a human right to justify there behaving. What is of course bullshit from the first category. They started to send ME letters of a lawyer to shut up. They ignore a German court what was kristal clear, wikipedia is not a human right, you simple have to follow the German law.

Kum is in the stage that soon he will makes his excuses only to return. To start to make deals on WO with only one goal, to return just like Shashi did. I have seen this before. I have seen normal thinking people dissolving in wikipedia, they lose track, they become a part of the system, they change in die hard wikipedians who believe all the wikishit.
A while ago I asked Jake, may I return on WO? Yes, of course he said. Why? Because they wanted to try to brainwash me too. I did it as a test. But I am very, very good in getting ride of addictions, otherwise I had not been here on this earth for a long time ago. I can stand them, I am able to resist them, if I am clean I am clean and have no back falls. if But I know I am a exception. Wikipedia is extreme dangers stuff, extreme dangers. It does something with peoples brains, it change something, and yes, I wish a expert could tell us what exacte.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Graaf, don't waste your time. We'd need psychiatric professionals here to get the answers we seek. It doesn't matter to him that what he claims makes no sense, that nobody ever would or could believe it. It is enough for this sad act that it gets put on the page, as if somehow he is our equal, or even our superior, as laughable as that sounds. In Kumioko's world, that is what counts. He is peddling fake news, in some misguided belief it influences people. It doesn't. Or worse, he is writing it just to make sure he keeps believing it himself. Hence why the dude always avoids answering questions like the ones we put to him like the plague. Reality cannot be allowed to penetrate the Kumioko universe.

Hey you guys can call me crazy if you want, but you are here trolling me and I am just returning the favor. You're just mad because I continue to edit Wikipedia positively despite my ban and you both just take the ban lying down like good little boys.
#BbbGate