Malik Shabbaz

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Malik Shabbaz

Post by CrowsNest » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 am

The crazy bastard who revels in being the only black Jew on Wikipedia, has had another epic breakdown again.....
Thank you to those who have expressed concern, but I would sooner jump off the Empire State Building than grovel before a "good German" like Sandstein, who strains out a gnat but swallows a camel. — MShabazz Talk/Stalk 20:11, 23 May 2018 (UTC)

Howdy. Ya may wanna 'delete' the "Good German" comment. Nazism is a topic on Wikipedia, that can get a fella into blockable territory. Don't put knives in other folks hands. GoodDay (talk) 20:23, 23 May 2018 (UTC)

If the shoe fits... — MShabazz Talk/Stalk 21:01, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
As is quite normal for this guy, they're brushing this under the carpet, justifying it because he is angry, and they know he gets angry. Because if there's one thing we learned at Orientation, it's that you can be racist on Wikipedia, as long as you are angry. Riiiight?

The build up......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =841323188

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =841794270

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =842591602

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =842593171

What the Wikipediots need to learn, is the problem here is not his temper, although that is a factor, and should have ensured he was indefinitely blocked long ago, if Wikipedia worked. The issue is that he has become accustomed to being allowed to say and do what he likes, especially when he has a bug up his ass, apparently because Wikipedia is such a liberal paradise they all assume black Jews can't be racist anti-semites, and crazy with it, when they feel the need.

Sandstein is taking it with good grace......
I regret that you feel that way, but should you change your mind and be ready to discuss your conduct towards others, feel free to contact me on my talk page. Until then, I do think that it is better for both yourself and others if you stay out of the topic area in which you don't seem able or willing to restrain yourself from voicing your feelings. (By the way, to whoever it might concern, this is not a license to harass Malik Shabazz in any way while they are topic-banned. That banhammer has two ends, you know.) Sandstein 20:22, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
The irony is, the Admin shitlords who reliably defend this crazy bastard, don't posses even an tenth of that kind of tolerance when it's coming their way. They ignore it when it's directed toward Sandestein though, because he keeps making them all look bad by actually enforcing the rules when he sees a violation, without fear of favour. Black or white, Jew or gentile, he don't give a crap. Contrary to their claims, his actions here look decidedly lenient.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: Malik Shabbaz

Post by sashi » Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 am

If I understand correctly all Sandstein wanted Malik to say was, "yeah ok, that was a bit excessive" for form's sake even if he didn't really believe it. There's much worse from both Cassianto & Boing in the AN thread.

if somebody personally attacks fellow editors, they may be sanctioned for it, no matter what their point of view is. Sandstein 16:06, 23 May 2018 (UTC)

then, a few hours later in a different discussion, concerning the same issue...

Sandstein, that is exactly the kind of arrogant rigid rule-following dismissal of the concerns of your fellow admins that I have come to expect from you. But I know we're all wasting our time trying to talk to you. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 19:03, 23 May 2018 (UTC)

How is it then that Boing! (said the Camel) has not been preventively blocked?

Straining gnats indeed... (rolls eyes)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu May 24, 2018 10:59 am

You left out the best part.....
I'll just take "rigid rule-following" as a compliment, then. Sandstein 19:05, 23 May 2018 (UTC)

And that's probably the saddest comment I've seen here so far. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 19:19, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
:lol:

Also hilarious to see Cass realise that in his desire to find any way to exact revenge on Sandstein, he had aligned himself with a racist.
I'm sorry, and you won't find anyone more opposed to Sandstein's actions around here than me, but what has his nationality got to do with this? Leave out the xenophobia, please, and concentrate more on the person. Please also see Godwin's law. Don't resort to such drivel, if you can. CassiantoTalk 20:19, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
Evidently he does have some standards.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:46 pm

I will repeat, because it bears repeating, at Drmies's urging, the almighty Arbcom months ago ruled this guy merely had to formally request it, and he would have had his Administrative rights returned, no questions asked. Thankfully, he did not do so, and hopefully now his latest episode will make sure he can never be one ever again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =849282544

I hope it sticks in Drmies' throat every time this freak shows just how unappreciative he is of all the assistance he has given them. Corrupt dumbass that he is, Drmies will probably still be on hand for him though, if he needs someone blocked or something covered up. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe he will eventually take him down with him.

Somewhere out there is a perfectly innocent user who got blocked due to these asshats and their bromance. I hope he is laughing his ass off at the sorry sight they cut now. I certainly am.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... id=8529794

Blocked for two weeks. Inevitable really.

Kingsindian still labouring under the impression these people care what he thinks.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Didn't spot this at first.

"rv vandalism" :lol: :oops: :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =852542448

Embarrassing. For him, and those too scared or otherwise apathetic to give him a proper smack around the nose for it. Why not add an extra day to the block? If only to be able to keep a record of these sort of childishly disobedient things he does.

Still, it goes some way to explaining why he appears not to have a friend in the world now, at least nobody willing to go on record. Not even the disreputable Drmies, who would presumably have no issue with it. Nobody but me even seems to care he's blocked one way or the other. Should I send a sympathy card?

I think it is also now quite clear there was nothing behind the veiled threats to do something about Sandstein's topic ban, in due course. Not surprising. What could be do? On his own, not a lot. At last, a benefit of Wikipedia's reliance on weak social bonds over strong ideological stances, as a mechanism of self governance.

I do wonder where he goes during these periods of enforced downtime. He doesn't seem to turn up at Wikipediocracy as a cheap addiction substitute. He could have a sock I guess. That's the problem with giving out the impression you just DGAF so well. People are entitled to assume you just DGAF.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:24 am

Better late than never.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =854916758

That's Drmies telling two of the worst gamers of Wikipedia on the same day, that they're not to blame for being so hated. The other being Volunteer Marek.

At least he's consistent. Not for nothing does he keep telling people he's an old man, set in his ways. I thinks he's rattled. I think he fears change is in the air. He needn't worry. Wikipedia doesn't change. His continuing presence is evidence of that.

Drmies being found out for being an utter shitheel, that will be a day you mark as momentous in Wikipedia history. If it ever comes.

I do not have a dream.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:10 am

Pleasantly surprised to see this.....
Everybody knows Sandstein is an incompetent and corrupt piece of shit, but nobody is willing to do anything about it. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 02:30, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
.....actually resulted in a sanction.

Not so surprised to see the sanction is a rather pointless and ineffective one, as would seem obvious studying Malik's record, in particular his ongoing harassment of Sandstein.
10:31, 30 August 2018 Oshwah (talk | contribs) blocked Malik Shabazz (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of 72 hours (account creation blocked) (Civility violation - making personal attacks toward another editor (see diff))
I thought Wikipedia took harassment seriously?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:26 am

Wow, it's even worse than I thought. The block resulted from a detailed AN/I report, that made it clear, with evidence, that this attack was merely part of an ongoing campaign of harassment of Sandstein, and was merely yet more evidence of generally unacceptable behaviour from this user all round.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&oldid=857229205#Malik_Shabazz_continuing_personal_attacks

And yet somehow, the block was placed in isolation, for the single attack (perhaps not even taking into account their record of similar blocks, he doesn't clarify), and the blocking Administrator seems to think it is someone else's job to look into the wider issues and act accordingly. What a joke.

At time of writing, the only other responses to that report was one scumbag (probably Anroth@Wikipediocracy) suggesting it was entirely understandable behaviour and Admins should be investigating Sandstein, and an Administrator agreeing!

Wikipedia is a toxic pit of filth.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Sandstein came within an inch of flinging their toys out the pram at AE a little while ago. Perhaps this time they will go. It's all good HTD stuff.