EEng

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: EEng

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Pulling the old I'm gay so I can make gay jokes excuse yet again......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ers'_posts

Yet again, there is universal opposition from en.wiki Administrators and editors alike that this dochebag's humour is a clear problem for Wikipedia's aims to be taken seriously as a safe and respectful environment. Or just to be taken seriously at all.

Nope, he can make whatever jokes he likes, if it is homophobic and at the expense of an editor banned for homophobic remarks, even better. Just their way of getting back at their perceived enemies. Fuck Jimmy with his take the high road and let people leave with dignity bullshit.

These people really don't have a clue. This sort of playground nonsense is why you get trolled so badly.

EEng loves it. He lives for it. That is the reason he is on Wikipedia. The Court Jester.

They rest of you, well, you're not really supposed to be that thick, right?

But you really are.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... _User:EEng

Gonna be blocking a few hundred troll accounts for the next two years just for that nonsense I'd say.

Ah well, it's not like you'd be doing anything important with the time anyway, is it? Dumbasses.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 pm

.....I really though [Eric Corbett] and that bunch are these meticulous researchers and article writers whose detailed sourcing would of course be unimpeachable if you wasted your time checking, and the differences between us were just about different writing-style sensibilities.......
Maybe if you spent a little less time trying to be funny and a little more time reading this forum for reasons other than vanity, you would not have ended up looking like such a fool.

Now off you go, back under Bishonen's skirts, where Eric and his gang can't touch you.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 pm

After direct demands from no less than four different Administrators to archive his talk page so people on smartphones can actually use it, and remove the images blocking the sidebar on his user page so people can see his contributions, he has finally relented, albeit while accusing them of "blackmail".

He has chopped his talk page down from 396 sections to just over a 100.

In still takes a noticeable time to load, and this isn't a phone, and I have a very fast connection (so presumably the limiting factor is the final WiFi bridge). And he has done nothing about his user page.

The guy might just be a comedian after all. He's certainly taking the absolute piss. The Administration still show no signs of being prepared to give him a long overdue kick in the nuts to remind him who is actually in charge. Nothing else will work, he's a classic anti-authoritarian, seeing every alternative form of attempted behavioral correction, including ironically jokily presented advice delivered with the softest of voices, as merely another invitation to play the funny man.

Nuts=>Kick. Problem=>Solved. :ugeek: