Tarage

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Tarage

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:23 am

Not dead. Yet.
18:59, 1 December 2018 diff hist -597‎ User talk:Tarage ‎ Undid revision 871524812 by Sandstein (talk) 24 hours my ass. It was closed for the majority of the time. I want my talk page locked so everyone leaves me alone. I'm never coming back and I want the e-mails to stop
Not a surprise that Bishonen is his go to Administrator.....
Lock my talk page indefinitely
I won't be editing anymore. I want people to leave me alone and stop posting on it. If I don't edit there's no reason for the talk page to be unlocked. I want to be left alone. --Tarage (talk) 19:00, 1 December 2018 (UTC)
She's like the wiki douche-whisperer or something.

Someone whose Admin role model is Bishonen, and whose editor role model is Beyond My Ken, was obviously going to be a problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =871539258

Lord only knows how she thought that would help. All it really does, is reinforce how powerful she is compared to Tarage. She can ignore the archive, she can use profanity, she can be impatient. Whose gonna stop her? Nobody. She also nicely points out how Tarage isn't the only person "to sometimes be thoughtless on AN/ANI". Yup. That helps, does it? She rather cutely doesn't clarify if the reason she knows is because she takes action to stop it, or if she is one of the Administrators who just let it slide. She could even mean herself.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Tarage

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Oh Tarage, you really are an idiot.

I love how we're meant to believe he wants a clean break from Wikipedia, when he is obviously checking his talk page frequently, getting upset enough about it merely being recorded, in a very sympathetic way, that he is not allowed to post to AN/I for three months. Upset enough to email Bishonen, telling her he is upset.

I love how we're meant to believe Bishonen is fine with Administrators leaving messages through her protection. She removed that message, left by an Administrator. She will remove any message that upsets Tarage. Anything that reminds him what he really is, what he really did.

I love how we're meant to believe the person who answers Tarage's emails, acting on them in ways he likes, is the person who is trying to ensure he makes a clean break from Wikipedia and is saved any upset. If I wanted to keep Tarage hooked on Wikipedia, if I wanted to keep him agonising over how he was "abandoned" by Wikipedia, I'd do his bidding too.

I love how we're meant to feel sympathy for someone who attracts the concern of people like Bishonen, Drmies, Dennis Brown, Opabina Regsliis. They all love the Assholes of Wikipedia, as our extensive records show. So much so, we should not be surprised if they look the other way when Tarage socks to get around his sanction. They have done it before, for other notable Wikipedia assholes.

I particularly love how we're all meant to forget it was none other than Jimmy Wales who has argued for the longest time, that users be allowed to leave Wikipedia with dignity, whatever they have done. Unlike Tarage's list of friends, he did not mean only people we liked, and he did not mean because we disagree with their sanction. We certainly know what Tarage's friends think of Jimmy.

I guess Tarage thinks we're stoooopid. His chosen defenders clearly do. Tarage will regret it. Who does he think got him sanctioned in the first place?

This is the Hate Site. Upsetting Asshole Wikipedians is our business. Don't like it? Stop being assholes.

There will aways be extra pain for anyone who allies with the likes of Bishonen and Drmies. It is only natural, when Wikipedians ensure the really bad people among them are untouchable.