Let's just do it, Viligant

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Let's just do it, Viligant

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 am

I have two of them, you the the big one, and I take the small one and we are going to liberate bicycles on Amsterdam Central Station. The police has no time, because they are after peeing woman in the street, so it is complet safe. The free bicycle mouvement! Bicyyleft, the last hype! Yes, lets liberate all bicycles and give the whole world acces to free bicycles! The will get crazy there in Africa! Free bicycles for Africa! The sponsor money will rush in!

We just take the left over pirate flags from late Pirate Party and send Romaine, Jullia and Dimi and friends to Brussels to fix everything on European level and the free source mouvement to Coventry!
Because, with that Statler and Lomax and Alex Voss on the background and Article 11 and 13/17 I don't know. I mean, five middle aged people with a pirate flag in the streets of Amsterdam doesn't help to whole movement much forward anymore I am afraid. No, it is time for something new. Free source is out of date. So last century!

This plan is brilliant and has only benefits, ask Dysk, I have explained him. Much and much better than that Wikitribune because that cost only money I have understand on Jimmy Crap his talkpage. No European regulation, no difficult internet infrastructure because you need only a van and sponsors, for the rest nothing, No licence problems, I really don't no why the founders of WM-NL didn't come up with this plan, but Bart refuse to answer this question on Dysk his Discord. Because this plan is much less risky if things it went wrong.

O, and to solve the gender problem on Statler's railways I choose this solution, I had no toilets in the station. Cheap, also no infrastructure, Madam Gender will be deleted! My plans are always brilliant!
Statler's railway, your gender friendly spot in Holland. No, I don't need that Dutch gender bitc.... sorry, lady's, I find my own solutions.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Let's just do it, Viligant

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 12:00 pm

And if you had any, yes any guts you should post my complete posting on Jimmy Crap his talkpage on WO, coward. And not just a small quote what you think you fits you, so everybody can reed why I had to be global locked/banned with a lot of lies of crap Ymnes, Vig.

Coward what your are with a cheap nick behind your keyboard what you are!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 1:35 pm

Vig wrote:It's all as bad as it looks for the Giraffe Stapler.

just post all or nothing of Jimbotalk coward, and am I richt or not, you was the one who made that SanFanBan blunders. Yes or no is enough and leave the rest of the crap!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 pm

From the horse's ass

and

Another brilliant post

It's all as bad as it looks for the Giraffe Stapler.
I can see why he was forcibly evaluated by the psych team.

He's nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Just post all of Jimmy talk what I wrote and answer the question. Leave the crap Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm

No, son.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it starts with a deficient genetic pool, is exacerbated by indifferent parents, compounded by societal ostracization due to anti-social behavior and culminates with the current illiterate navel gazing and blatant case of Dunning-Kruger manifestation.

You types always look for someone else to blame for your failures in life.
The actual problem stares back at you from your mirror.

just answer the questions and leave the crap! Why did Bart run to you instantly, why are you so focust on this case, and why are you telling constant complete rubbish! What is your interest and don't say none!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Was you involved of the Statler case?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 1:57 pm

No answer anymore. You was it, wasn't you? It was you! Be a grown up boy, just take the responsibility and don't turn it on the shoulders of that autistic kids like Edo and Bart, coward what you are! And you can not lie anymore, because to many people know it was you.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 03, 2019 9:46 am

Back to topic. What is wrong with my bicyleft.

We can also liberate electrical bicycles, there are many in Holland because they are populair here, give them to Africa and ask donors to give money for solar panels. That will be a tremendous bust for local community's and the local economy. We can really on the laws of Guido his Panduin.
Just send your complains to our skilled legal team of Panduin. And if we find a few free bicycle woman who are skilled with a battery angle grinder we can solve the gender gap and other social problems worldwide too!
A win-win situation!

And the legal problems? Ah, Romaine and Dimi will fix that, we just found a "Free your bicycle" party after a lot of beer, we pay 450 euro, nice articles and a website, problem solved. There are still a lot of pirate flags left after the Pirate Party debacle, we can just use them again. And just a twitter shitstorm to support them. Ding dong, call your MEP! Ding dong, safe your free bicycle right!
Not any problem anymore, and who doesn't agree, well we just kick out with a BickPaBan and a name and shame list under a CC license on the internet so everyone can copy it. That will learn them! (Pa from Panduin)

This is really gold man! (And exacte as mad as the whole wiki formula)

When do we start Vigilant?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 04, 2019 9:09 am

On Dysk his Discord is the "amsterdam-bicytheft advocating-group" section open! Share you thought there and take all your friends and other patients with you! We are looking for contributors! Experience is welcome but not needed, we will learn you the skills on one of our Bicymeets. Travel expenses are reimbursed, and your stay in a Amsterdam five star hotel too! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat May 04, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Or you stay is in one of our five stars Dutch state hotels, it depends . :roll:

But if you are a female bicycle liberator it gives you the unique chance to meet madam Gender! :shock: If she is taken again from the street by the police because of her street pie gender activism of course. 8-)
Because two in one cell is common in Holland. :mrgreen: