Well Molly...

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Well Molly...

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:44 am

http://www.bostonsforgottenfelines.org/donate

I will donate some money to them Molly, I can pay with Paypall I noticed. So they can safe cats like this.

I found her here in the middle of this mess years and years ago. On Crete, Greece.

I came around the corner with my car, and there she was in the middle of the road without here mammy. She was very ill. I jumped out my car, took here, and we went to the doctor in Chania.

With a lot of love and medicines she grow up to a prinses. Here you see here as a muslim cat and she stayed eight years whit us, but it is a long, long time ago. She died instantly, I think because of a heart attack, after a great cat life.

I called her Marie Claire because madam was a snob. She behaved herself like she was the most expensive breed cat, she only wanted the most expensive cat food.

And who knows WMF can donate also some money too now they don't have to pay the best payed troll ever his giant salary anymore. And it saves a lot of global heating too, because do you realise yourself how much pollution every extra kilo gives on all that useless WMF trips? Only Alexander himself did rise the global temperature 0,1 degrees. And Mahler the global heater also 0,1 degree celsius with all here useless trips, well, so what a blessing for the world it is WMF has sacked him. Because look how dangers that global heating is, also for cats!

badmachine
Sucker

Re: Well Molly...

Post by badmachine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:12 pm

Despite her hostility towards me, Ms White and i do share a love of cats. To this day she will never forgive me for "liking" a pic of a cat on her Twitter, but this organization seems alright and well deserving of some Christmas blessings.

I am particularly blessed with an 18 year old princess who happily meatpuppets Wikipedia for me:

HRH Henrietta Meow Meow meatpuppeting Wikipedia.jpg
HRH Henrietta Oct 12, 2015
HRH Henrietta Meow Meow meatpuppeting Wikipedia.jpg (82.26 KiB) Viewed 2083 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Well Molly...

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:19 am

That is one of the things I noticed when I read the posting the daughter of Drmies was playing with the cat, everyone who is in a way connected to Wikipedia loves cats. Our Eric has Jimbo, Moira-NL has cats, SjoerddeBruin has a cat, De Kolonel has a cat, we all love cats.

I think it should be a much better idea to change WMF in a global organisation to rescue cats worldwide. For sure they where in no time the most motivated cat saving organisation in the world. Not a cent would be spoiled!
Anyway, it would be a much better and more effective mission that the save the women of this world mission of WMF. What is a disaster, a gender soap. I still don't know if I have to cry or to laugh about it. i think to cry because of all that total spoiled money on this madness. it is a disaster, quite depressing. So much gender nonsens and gander shit,, so much money flushed trough the toilet, it is unbelievable.